Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Mystery Men 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
14 hrs ago
WALL•E 4K (Blu-ray)
$32.45

The Return of the Living Dead 4K (Blu-ray)
$26.98

The War of the Worlds 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Escape from Alcatraz 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99

High Plains Drifter 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99

The Shining 4K (Blu-ray)
$13.99
37 min ago
The Batman 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Star Trek: The Original Motion Picture 6-Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$95.89

Star Trek: The Motion Picture 4K (Blu-ray)
$23.79

Night Gallery: Season 3 (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Star Trek: Picard - Season Two (Blu-ray)
$34.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > civiclx

Conversation Between civiclx and Jennifer Lawrence Fan
Showing Visitor Messages 741 to 750 of 761
  1. Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    11-03-2016 10:27 PM
    Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    Yes, it is. passengers is more than alot of things. Seems her and DA are a real thing. Pics of them kissing and holding hands. My heart breaks slowly. I have ZDT on DVD. I guess I'm un-American.
  2. civiclx
    11-03-2016 10:24 PM
    civiclx
    My message was too long so continuing now

What kind of genres do you like? I tend to like most everything although at times I can be a bit turned off by sci-fi and too much fantasy. That's not to say that I don't like the genres at all. I'm really into period pieces and I love Victorian era London in a film like Sherlock Holmes (Ritchie), Sweeney Todd and From Hell. Have you seen From Hell? Do you think you'll ever get a chance to meet Jennifer? I mean I wonder if they might ever have one of those Q&A things for one of her films in Pennsylvania. Maybe not in Bangor but perhaps in Philly or Pittsburgh. That would be really cool.
  3. civiclx
    11-03-2016 10:23 PM
    civiclx
    Haha that latest gif must be from Passengers. I'll have to read the synopsis to see what exactly it's about. As I said, when I was looking at the thread here...like I think even just reading the title I was thinking eh, a love story in space...ehh might have to pass. But then I saw a trailer for it and it looks like there's a bit more going on so I am interested in checking it out.
    And what do you mean you haven't seen ZDT? It's about us getting Bin Laden man! What kind of a patriot are you?!?! hehe
  4. Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    11-03-2016 05:49 AM
    Jennifer Lawrence Fan

my sleeping beauty here.
  5. Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    11-02-2016 04:53 AM
    Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    I don't wana know what kind of pics you take. ;eek: I would have to say it was The Bill Engvall Show. But more so X-Men: First Class. I loved her in The Hunger Games. But the thing that really made me fall in love with her and knew I be hers forever was Silver Linings Playbook. Idon't know if can comment on that. Haven't seen much of her work or ZDT.

Just something about her character that makes you fall in love with her and what's she been through and going through.
  6. civiclx
    11-02-2016 04:28 AM
    civiclx
    you should hire me to go hang out around her pad and take pics What is the movie that first made you notice her? Do you find her more talented than JC Jessica Chastain? Would Zero Dark Thirty have been better if JLaw had the lead?
  7. Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    11-02-2016 04:20 AM
    Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    I think of Cleveland from Family guy when he says that. I don't know. About 4-5 years now. It's from a event last weekend in LA. So not too far from you.
  8. civiclx
    11-02-2016 04:17 AM
    civiclx
    lol whenever I read someone saying that's nasty, I read it in the voice of the narrator from the honey badger video. how long have you been a fan of hers? what is the movie that did it?
  9. Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    11-02-2016 04:13 AM
    Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    Oh, that's just nasty. TMI there. I think you should save that for another.

Such an angel. I mean look at that smile.
  10. civiclx
    11-02-2016 04:01 AM
    civiclx
    sure actually I just got a notice there so maybe that is you replying But yeah, I would Monica Lewisnky the hell outta her hahaha