Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Rampage (Blu-ray)
$9.99

Paul, Apostle of Christ (Blu-ray)
$14.96
20 hrs ago
Chappaquiddick (Blu-ray)
$14.99

The Invisible Man: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$18.99

The Equalizer 2 (Blu-ray)
$26.34
16 hrs ago
Mission: Impossible - Fallout (Blu-ray)
$19.99
21 hrs ago
The Night Strangler (Blu-ray)
$19.34
4 hrs ago
Venom 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Halloween 4K (Blu-ray)
$13.00

The House of the Devil (Blu-ray)
$8.99

A Star Is Born (Blu-ray)
$24.99
13 hrs ago
Baby Driver (Blu-ray)
$9.96
4 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Badas

Conversation Between Badas and Mahatma
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Mahatma
    02-10-2016 06:42 PM
    Mahatma
    Sorry to say man,but I've left ship and upgraded to an Avid ingenium turntable with a denon sl-160 pick-up and an unknown arm.Sounds glorious.Not that the pro-ject didn't,but abit gloriouser

If you can get hold of it,I'd recommend getting Tron legacy soundtrack on vinyl.One of the best sounding I've got,and a beautiful album.

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods
  2. Badas
    11-18-2015 07:19 PM
    Badas
    Hi.Have been listening to my 2M blue for a few records now,and not sure if it's worth the upgrade.Little bit more detail,but it just confirms what a gem that red one is.Maybe that 2M black is the way to go,but have to modify the swing arm,and not sure how to do that,nor if I'd like to fork out the cash for that unknown quantity.

Hope this helps

Excellent. Thanks for the update. It is helpful.

Extra detail is not a thing I would crave. I think I will just stick with the 2M Red. It is off the shelf at my local store as well. So nice and easy.
  3. Mahatma
    11-18-2015 07:09 PM
    Mahatma
    Hi.Have been listening to my 2M blue for a few records now,and not sure if it's worth the upgrade.Little bit more detail,but it just confirms what a gem that red one is.Maybe that 2M black is the way to go,but have to modify the swing arm,and not sure how to do that,nor if I'd like to fork out the cash for that unknown quantity.

Hope this helps
  4. Badas
    11-11-2015 06:51 PM
    Badas
    Hi there,thanks for comment in my HT thread.What needle are you using on your pro-ject TT?I have ordered the 2Mblue to see if that bumps the SQ up abit from the 2M red.The store said the 2M black wouldn't fit without modifying my swing arm.The red is ok,but want something with abit more oomph.

I'm just using the standard 2M red. Really just playing with vinyl. So far I like it. It really works for speakers however not great for headphones (my majority of music listening). For convenience I rip vinyl to digital for headphone listening. Then use vinyl for speaker listening only. I have heard good things about Denon needles. So I am thinking of trying one. 2M blue sounds interesting. Please tell me the results.
  5. Mahatma
    11-11-2015 11:16 AM
    Mahatma
    Hi there,thanks for comment in my HT thread.What needle are you using on your pro-ject TT?I have ordered the 2Mblue to see if that bumps the SQ up abit from the 2M red.The store said the 2M black wouldn't fit without modifying my swing arm.The red is ok,but want something with abit more oomph.