Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Amazon Prime Day is Now Live »
Prime: Evangelion: 3.33 You Can (… ()

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Alien: 6 Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99
20 hrs ago
The Dark Knight Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$44.99

Die Hard Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99
19 hrs ago
Star Trek: Discovery - Season One (Blu-ray)
$19.99
23 hrs ago
The Mel Brooks Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Bumblebee (Blu-ray)
$9.96

Ingmar Bergman's Cinema (Blu-ray)
$149.99

Fast & Furious 8-Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$54.93

The Evil Dead 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
20 hrs ago
Lord of War 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
20 hrs ago
Top Gun (Blu-ray)
$9.96
1 hr ago
Star Trek 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
20 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Waboman

Conversation Between Waboman and Pastadude
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Pastadude
    06-06-2019 06:49 PM
    Pastadude
    I honestly don't remember where I came across them! You were going to enjoy some tequila shots after a long day... remember the content, but not the thread! And I remember the Experience... oh the good times! I'm sad I wasn't old enough to drink at Quark's when I was going, and never went back after I turned 21... I recently came across all of the original recipes that were posted by an ex-employee, and I've been drinking my way through their menu ever since! Enjoy a phase shot or a Saurian Brandy out of those glasses for me, and thanks for sharing the memories!
  2. Waboman
    05-11-2019 08:10 PM
    Waboman
    Hey there, pastadude. Lol. That was a long time ago. Do you recall what thread you saw them in? I don't remember. Yeah, the Star Trek experience was a blast. Always enjoyed winding it up in Quark's bar. As for the glasses, I think I'm gonna hang onto them. Too many good memories, and some fuzzy ones too.
  3. Pastadude
    05-09-2019 11:05 PM
    Pastadude
    Hey, I know this is completely nuts, but I saw a post of yours from a few years back talking about some glasses you'd gotten from The Star Trek Experience, and I was wondering if by any chance you still have them and might be willing to sell them? I miss that place like crazy, but I never had the opportunity to pick up any of their barware. No worries if you're not interested in selling, but I figured it couldn't hurt to reach out!

Thanks so much,

-Matt
    Pastadud@gmail.com