Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Fisher King 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99
1 day ago
12 Angry Men 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
1 day ago
Romeo and Juliet (Blu-ray)
$21.49
15 hrs ago
Jet Li Double Feature: The Legend of Fong Sai Yuk 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
14 hrs ago
Triangle of Sadness 4K (Blu-ray)
$33.54

The Running Man 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.99
2 hrs ago
Secret Admirer (Blu-ray)
$17.99
15 hrs ago
Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham 4K (Blu-ray)
$28.99

Westworld: Season Four 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99

The Seventh Seal 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99

House of the Dragon: The Complete First Season 4K (Blu-ray)
$32.50
1 day ago
Red Eye 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > civiclx

Conversation Between civiclx and Jennifer Lawrence Fan
Showing Visitor Messages 371 to 380 of 761
  1. civiclx
    08-22-2017 11:34 PM
    civiclx
    Do you want me to hate you? It's just that what I told you is very personal. I'm assuming you just let it slip but it kind of surprised me
  2. Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    08-22-2017 10:33 PM
    Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    Sorry. You hate me now too don't you?
  3. civiclx
    08-22-2017 10:32 PM
    civiclx
    WTF delete that last post in the doing now thread
  4. Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    05-19-2017 01:45 PM
    Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    It's a harmless video. Nothing raunchy or even bad really. But since she's a celeb, it's like the most worst thing ever or whatever. Go leave a message on FB and see what happen for her.
  5. civiclx
    05-19-2017 05:25 AM
    civiclx
    lol I didn't actually watch the video. Groot made it out to be kind of not so classy. I might have to check it out later. But for the most part, as long as she doesn't do anything stupid or get in a car...
    I wish I would have a dream about whether or not I should go to Hollywood. I feel like I'm holding back this wonderful and glorious gift that the world needs right now. But to be honest, when I do my thing, I tend to go to a comfort zone. I need to do lots of range. I think I'd have a hard time with happy and laid back. I'm actually quite uptight and I think that could affect my acting. Can't be afraid to let it go. Maybe I will write on Jennifer's SM accounts and ask what she thinks
  6. Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    05-19-2017 04:59 AM
    Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    She is just enjoying herself like any other person and having fun with her life. I actually vote then. I be first Husband.
  7. civiclx
    05-19-2017 04:45 AM
    civiclx
    that woman needs to learn to handle her liquor. gets sloshed and falls down and offends a whole country and makes us look bad. she should run for president after Trump!
  8. Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    05-19-2017 04:31 AM
    Jennifer Lawrence Fan
  9. civiclx
    05-19-2017 04:21 AM
    civiclx
    I need a haircut badly! I was thinking about shaving it but I don't have the best clippers. I got clippers for the face but they're too small I think. I need something bigger that would make shaving my head easier. Ok, so go take a picture and post it. You better get used to having your picture taken. And lovely pictures of my wife in her appreciation thread Oh, and go post in one of the three Indian appreciation threads. Don't be a hater lol
  10. Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    05-19-2017 04:08 AM
    Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    My phone is crap. I did get a haircut yesterday. So I'm studly.