Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Fisher King 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99
1 day ago
Romeo and Juliet (Blu-ray)
$21.49
17 hrs ago
12 Angry Men 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
1 day ago
Triangle of Sadness 4K (Blu-ray)
$33.54

The Running Man 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.99
3 hrs ago
Jet Li Double Feature: The Legend of Fong Sai Yuk 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
15 hrs ago
Secret Admirer (Blu-ray)
$17.99
17 hrs ago
Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham 4K (Blu-ray)
$28.99

Westworld: Season Four 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99

The Seventh Seal 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Red Eye 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Doctor Who: William Hartnell - Complete Season Two (Blu-ray)
$49.69

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > civiclx

Conversation Between civiclx and Jennifer Lawrence Fan
Showing Visitor Messages 461 to 470 of 761
  1. civiclx
    03-22-2017 05:31 AM
    civiclx
    for a screenwriter, it might not be quite so bad going later. Obviously not many people get better looking as they get older. Did you say that you do know some members in SoCal? I mean guys you know as well or better than you know me?
  2. Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    03-22-2017 05:27 AM
    Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    You should do it. I'm sure a lot do that. I don't like the sound of my voice either. Sounds weird on camera. Should have. But I know how you feel. Wish I had gone sooner. ;(
  3. civiclx
    03-22-2017 05:11 AM
    civiclx
    Damn man, I think about going down there still. I know this probably sounds lolable haha but I actually recite made-up dialogue in the mirror I know I shouldn't be my age and admit that but I do. I don't like the sound of my voice at all though. And on top of that, I'd have to be real careful with lines that are too wordy. I don't speak very distinctly a lot of the time. And I think for me to deliver lines in a voice that's not so awful, I'd have to lower my voice quite a bit. But yeah man, it would have been interesting to go down there at 23 after I got out of the Marines. So like I said, you'll be doing it for both of us
  4. Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    03-22-2017 04:39 AM
    Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    I know there are competitions and such online for that. But you really nee to get a manager/agent to get a lot of your stuff looked at. And no you're not.
  5. civiclx
    03-22-2017 04:19 AM
    civiclx
    I don't know. I've VM'ed with Jett before. He has it set up where people can't reply I guess. I dunno. lol But yeah man, I like giving you advice because I certainly don't listen to any that I'm given lol It's good that you want it. I think I have asked you but have you looked into how you could get your screenplays looked at while you're still in Pa? It would be great if you could somehow get things going while you're still there. I better not be ****ing writing on my own wall again lol
  6. Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    03-22-2017 03:42 AM
    Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    What have you done!?

You keep posting on your own wall .
  7. Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    03-21-2017 05:57 AM
    Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    Hahaha.

I sorta know that too. I mean if it ever happen great. But i'm more focused on making this happen. As you said its big. But you gotta go big or stay home. About $5 or a ticket after using codes. Not that great a place. all of it would go to rent. Why I need a roommate or two really.

here is a good Jen quote to live by. "Even as far back as when I started acting at 14, I know I've never considered failure" I can do it. I can beat this. I am a winnwe! F you dumb DA! I will beat you.
  8. civiclx
    03-21-2017 05:43 AM
    civiclx
    lol I posted on my own wall again.
    Believe me, you're not the only one without those things. I've just come to accept that I'll never have a wife and kids. It doesn't really bother me much anymore. I know it's a big step to move all the way across the country to chase a big dream but if that's what you want, you need to work on making it happen. How much are you spending on going to the movies each week? I know you said you use movie cash and stuff like that so maybe it's not that much. If you were to live in California right now, with your salary, what is the most rent you could afford? You know these Hollywood people are ****ing driven. That's something that I never had. Even being in the Marine Corp didn't give me that. But these people go out there and they ****ing fight and claw for this shit. You need to lock yourself in the room and listen to some rap and sack up and come out ready to take on the whole world and anyone that gets in your way. **** Aronofsky!!!
  9. Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    03-21-2017 03:30 AM
    Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    yeah, I've been doing that before. looking at who needs roommates and such.
  10. Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    03-21-2017 03:29 AM
    Jennifer Lawrence Fan
    Yeah, I was wondering no reply back. But I've done it before too. Some might be like that cause they have a family or wife or good job or even frends. I have noen of tht in real life? and JW? I know i'm miserable here and will be until I get out. I know some might think i'm ungrateful for wanting more in life. I can't help it. But yeah, I would more than likely need a roommate when I first moved out there. I know that much.