Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Flash Gordon 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Mr. Robot: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$39.99
14 hrs ago
The Invisible Man: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99
14 hrs ago
Requiem for a Dream 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Doctor Who: The Complete Twelfth Series (Blu-ray)
$19.99

The Gentlemen 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

High School DxD: Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$16.99

1917 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Midsommar (Blu-ray)
$6.96

The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray)
$5.99

The Complete Films of Agnès Varda (Blu-ray)
$229.28
4 hrs ago
Zombieland: Double Tap (Blu-ray)
$9.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Jim Hawkins

Conversation Between Jim Hawkins and Billy13
Showing Visitor Messages 51 to 53 of 53
  1. Billy13
    06-05-2013 08:32 PM
    Billy13
    Thanks Jim for the reply
    Sounds like I'll be doin just that...tryin it out...so do you have them in series or parallel? And if parallel, is your receiver capable of 4 ohms, I've read that unless it puts the amp in protect mode, its not hurting anything....
  2. Jim Hawkins
    06-05-2013 07:00 PM
    Jim Hawkins
    I love the two center channels. I did a bunch of testing using one and then two. Most of the difference is, as you would guess, volume. I set mine up so that one is pointing down at my ears and one is pointing up. Sound seems to meet in the middle and you have a sense that the sound is coming from the middle of the screen. I also like that I am taking some of the work load off of the reciever. If you can do it, I would recommend it. Try it out and see how it sounds! Thanks for asking, let me know if I can answer any more of your questions or if you looking for more info on how I have them setup.
  3. Billy13
    06-04-2013 11:47 PM
    Billy13
    Hi Jim, i noticed that you are running two centers....I had thought of doing the same, except for stacking them. i have a Mission 70c2 in the bedroom. and i came across another and decided to pick it up since it was practically bein given away but i have read so many - comments on it, i decided not to do it...so now its tucked away in its box in a closet. give me your thoughts on how YOU like it.
    thx