Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Set 5 - Diamond is Unbreakable Part 2 (Blu-ray)
$39.99
15 hrs ago
Superman: The Movie 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Once Were Brothers: Robbie Robertson and The Band (Blu-ray)
$8.99
1 hr ago
The Aristocats (Blu-ray)
$5.99
1 hr ago
Watchmen 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Jaws 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.96

House of Wax 3D (Blu-ray)
$15.99
9 hrs ago
Pennyworth: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$23.99
19 hrs ago
Zombieland: Double Tap 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.99

The Invisible Man 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.99

Gemini Man 4K (Blu-ray)
$18.76

Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (Blu-ray)
$19.99
1 hr ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > TheDean

Conversation Between TheDean and Blucollect
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 25 of 25
  1. TheDean
    08-13-2015 04:04 AM
    TheDean
    When iTunes is on a disc in never needs foxredeem. I'm not sure what you mean by "follow the family icons steps in the opposite way". It is really just put the code in to fox redeem, but that is really only if yo want iTunes or Google Play because the code on the sheet works directly in Vudu. The should of music is so far is the only catalog title to come with iTunes HD. But I'm hoping Edward Scissorshands and Rocky Horror will also.
  2. Blucollect
    08-13-2015 02:13 AM
    Blucollect
    UV or GP is for catalog fox stock, Itunes does not exist on that (except for ones using the DEG online system that Sony stopped and Warner is only using til 2017, Itunes SD, attached to the DVD of the feature itself). was told by the studio in that situation, UV alone requires the FoxRedeem translation. the DVD does not require that from the same sheet.
  3. Blucollect
    08-12-2015 11:33 PM
    Blucollect
    so follow the family icons steps in the opposite way, but keep in mind each part dies.
  4. TheDean
    08-12-2015 10:50 PM
    TheDean
    For non family icons it is pretty much the same for non disc titles. Go to fox redeem enter the code select where you want to redeem (iTunes, UV, or google play) then it will take you to your site. And of course you only get one choice so pick the one you want most. I think that is pretty much it. iTunes probably won't be offered on most titles so the choice is usually UV or Google Play.
  5. Blucollect
    08-12-2015 04:03 AM
    Blucollect
    Thanks for the help on Dreamworks/Fox/FoxRedeem. a question that i don't feel was covered in our extended PM session, for FoxRedeem (non family icons), what order of the steps should be followed for them?