Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Fisher King 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99
1 day ago
12 Angry Men 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
1 day ago
Romeo and Juliet (Blu-ray)
$21.49
16 hrs ago
Triangle of Sadness 4K (Blu-ray)
$33.54

The Running Man 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.99
2 hrs ago
Jet Li Double Feature: The Legend of Fong Sai Yuk 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
15 hrs ago
Secret Admirer (Blu-ray)
$17.99
16 hrs ago
Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham 4K (Blu-ray)
$28.99

The Seventh Seal 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Westworld: Season Four 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99

House of the Dragon: The Complete First Season 4K (Blu-ray)
$32.50
1 day ago
Red Eye 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Jezza

Conversation Between Jezza and Walts Ghost
Showing Visitor Messages 181 to 186 of 186
  1. Walts Ghost
    06-30-2010 08:30 PM
    Walts Ghost
    There's always a chance the Doctor leaves Rory and Amy some place for a honeymoon or something, I wouldn't be too surprised if that was the case :P

And it's honestly only slightly popular....Makes me sad It's starting to grow in popularity more, but its only on BBCA and Sci-fi (sometimes), both of which are channels you need to pay for so unfortunately not everyone can watch it I've turned all of my friends on to it though, and we're spreading the word to people, so eventually it has to catch on! I really want to come over to the UK to see the cool Doctor Who Live shows you guys get and what not...we in the US aren't blessed with such cool shows
  2. Jezza
    06-30-2010 08:19 PM
    Jezza
    Does sound quite eerie, it makes you think. But I do wonder how Amy is going to be included in it, because Karen didn't leave at the end of The Big Bang and there's no clear indication that she's going to be in it... hmmmm.

Oh, and there was something else I wanted to ask you. How popular is Doctor Who in the US, because there's huge fan-base there, but within the general puplic how well known is it? Because naturally here in the UK it's extremely popular and you'd be very hard-pressed to find someone who had never heard of it, but this question has been one I've always wondered about.
  3. Walts Ghost
    06-30-2010 08:16 PM
    Walts Ghost
    I heard! I'm really excited! I love Sarah Jane, so I look forward to seeing Matt Smith, Jo Grant, and Sarah all together! Apparently the episode is called The Death of the Doctor, I learned that last night...Sounds kinda foreboding
  4. Jezza
    06-30-2010 08:29 AM
    Jezza
    Oh PJ, I've just remembered something. I don't know if you watch The Sarah Jane Adventures if there is something I think you should know and that is, like last year with David Tennant, Matt Smith will be in one of the stories in this years series along with Katy Manning who played companion Jo Grant during Jon Pertwee's time as the Doctor.
    Sorry if you already knew, but I'd just remembered about it.
  5. Jezza
    06-30-2010 07:55 AM
    Jezza
    It's alright, and it's true, they always are the best.
  6. Walts Ghost
    06-30-2010 07:35 AM
    Walts Ghost
    Hey! Thanks for the friend request! I have a friend now lol. Doctor Who friends are always the best