Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Fisher King 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99
1 day ago
Romeo and Juliet (Blu-ray)
$21.49
17 hrs ago
12 Angry Men 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
1 day ago
Triangle of Sadness 4K (Blu-ray)
$33.54

The Running Man 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.99
3 hrs ago
Jet Li Double Feature: The Legend of Fong Sai Yuk 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
15 hrs ago
Secret Admirer (Blu-ray)
$17.99
17 hrs ago
Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham 4K (Blu-ray)
$28.99

Westworld: Season Four 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99

The Seventh Seal 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Red Eye 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Doctor Who: William Hartnell - Complete Season Two (Blu-ray)
$49.69

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Jezza

Conversation Between Jezza and Walts Ghost
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 186
  1. Walts Ghost
    02-25-2011 06:59 PM
    Walts Ghost
    Awesome! I loved his character and I can't wait to see it. He did say we'd see them again...
  2. Jezza
    02-25-2011 06:49 PM
    Jezza
    Yeah, I have it when studios do this, but I think I'll keep the steelbook on order and see what happens when the complete set comes out.

Completely off topic, but I've looked on the Doctor Who website and James Corden from The Lodger will be back as Craig Owens in Series Six. I've posted the article in the Doctor Who thread if you want to have a read.
  3. Walts Ghost
    02-25-2011 06:45 PM
    Walts Ghost
    Yea, its a catch 22 if you want the steelbook knowning there is a complete series set on the horizon. It's kinda sad that the studios put in this position really haha.
  4. Jezza
    02-25-2011 06:35 PM
    Jezza
    The only thing I'm concerned about is that I'll have this Steelbook and then the complete set will come along, so it'll be a bit useless. Now I'm not so sure I need the Steelbook.
  5. Walts Ghost
    02-25-2011 06:30 PM
    Walts Ghost
    I'm probably going to sell my blu's as well for the complete series box set that's inevitably coming out at the end of the year. Full of special features that none of the previous editions had, etc, etc...haha.
  6. Jezza
    02-25-2011 06:24 PM
    Jezza
    OK, thanks.

I'll try to find some cheap second hand DVDs off eBay, so I can sell them on after without loosing any money, and then by the complete box set at the end of the year.
  7. Walts Ghost
    02-25-2011 06:21 PM
    Walts Ghost
    I would absolutely revisit four, five, and six. A lot of what happens in seven and eight deals with events that happened in five and six. There is a lot that happens in five and six that's really important to end of the series. The last movies are actually my favorites in the series. Five has some pacing issues, but six, seven, and eight as well I'm sure are all really great movies that I'd definitely check out.
  8. Jezza
    02-25-2011 04:19 PM
    Jezza
    OK Walt, being a Potter fan yourself, Iíd like to help from you, because I ordered the UK Steelbook of Part 1 of the Deathly Hallows a few weeks ago, however havenít seen any of the films since the fourth one back in 2005, I think, simply because I lost interest in the series and it no longer appealed to me. But I think the Steelbook looks quite cool and my brother said it was a really good film, so I decided to order it.

Now, I can remember the first two very well and my brother has the third on DVD, but I canít remember the fourth film very well and of course I havenít seen the fifth and sixth. It should be noted that my brother also hasn't seen the fifth and sixth movies either but he seemed to understand the Deathly Hallows well enough. So, do you here think I should revisit the fourth one and see the fifth and sixth films before seeing the Part 1 of Deathly Hallows?

Sadly, I already know Dumbledore dies in the sixth film.
  9. Walts Ghost
    02-14-2011 06:01 PM
    Walts Ghost
    That's really awesome man! I have a Yoda Stitch and Emperor Palpatine figures in my car.
  10. Jezza
    02-14-2011 07:35 AM
    Jezza
    lol! Thanks.

Yeah, I went to Disneyland Paris just this past week on a college trip, which is why I haven't been on here in a while, and I bought Stitch Yoda plush toy, so I used him as my avatar.