Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Transformers: The Ultimate Five Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$49.99
19 hrs ago
Back to the Future Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$17.99
11 hrs ago
The UNIVERSAL HORROR COLLECTION: VOLUME 1 (Blu-ray)
$51.40

Pixar Short Films Collection: Volume 3 (Blu-ray)
$17.99
13 hrs ago
Batman / Batman Returns / Batman Forever / Batman & Robin (Blu-ray)
$10.00

Us (Blu-ray)
$23.78

Creature from the Black Lagoon: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$26.16

The Body Snatcher (Blu-ray)
$24.22
5 hrs ago
Swing Time (Blu-ray)
$30.37
20 hrs ago
Mission: Impossible - Fallout (Blu-ray)
$13.00

Mary Poppins Returns (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Transformers: The Ultimate Five Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$29.99
19 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > hagios

Conversation Between hagios and civiclx
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. hagios
    07-21-2018 03:50 AM
    hagios
    Hey, now I do think I remember us discussing those British tv/movies now! I looked up 13 Minutes & Black Book, was able to put a hold on Black Book from our local library, however they did not have 13 Minutes, rats. They look like my cup of tea!! I'll let you know what I thought of Black Book once I watch it.

Looking forward to getting my Special Box of Wind River (I figured I would get this also before you can not get this awesome set anymore ) soon ... that full slip is beautiful, one of my fav movies now!

Take care & I hope all is well with you & your family ... talk to you soon!!!
  2. civiclx
    07-21-2018 01:43 AM
    civiclx
    Hey buddy, yeah I think we talked about British films that you like. I quite like Britishness but I'm not as familiar with the movies and series the way that you are. I can't remember if we talked in a thread about it or via PM. Anyway, I'm looking forward to watching 13 Minutes. I was in Berlin back in 2015 and I did this great walking tour and we stopped at the little memorial to Georg Elser who is the subject of 13 Minutes. It was quite simple but I do wish I had taken a picture of it.
    I'm thinking about getting that new Black Book release from 101 Films. I've never heard of them before but I guess they're a British company. Not sure if you have seen it but it's mentioned in the UK Blu Ray subforum
  3. hagios
    07-05-2018 02:05 PM
    hagios
    Hi there, Have not heard from A.R. in awhile. I do not think we have talk as of yet if I remember? I just checked out reviews of 13 minutes and could be my 'cup of tea'! I do have Wild Target and I would like to check out The Bookshop sometime. Hope all is well with you & yours.
  4. civiclx
    07-05-2018 02:55 AM
    civiclx
    Also, I saw a trailer for a film today. I don't know if it's quite your cup of tea but it's something about a bookshop with Emily Mortimer and Bill Nighy. And speaking of Bill Nighy, have you seen Wild Target with him, Emily Blunt and Ron Weasley? Another film I find to be quite funny
  5. civiclx
    07-05-2018 02:54 AM
    civiclx
    Hey buddy, okay admittedly I just eavesdropped on your conversation with Andy Rampage when I clicked on view conversation Death At A Funeral is awesome! I think it's so funny. I have the DVD but I hope to get the Blu someday. It's actually on my wishlist and what a transition to what I'm actually messaging you about. I didn't even mean to make it this smooth lol But speaking of wishlists, I checked to see who had 13 Minutes in their collection. This is the film about Georg Elser. I just wanted to mention that I just ordered it yesterday from Best Buy. It will probably be here later this week. I'm not sure if you're price-tracking it but Amazon and Walmart have it for $26.99 while Best Buy has it for $22.99. I don't know if it will ever drop in price so I just pulled the trigger on it and wanted to mention it since you want it as well and we've talked before.