Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Godzilla: The Showa-Era Films, 1954-1975 (Blu-ray)
$164.99

Charlie's Angels: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$89.79

Scarface 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.64
11 hrs ago
Doctor Who: The Complete David Tennant Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Star Trek: Discovery Season Two (Blu-ray)
$44.99
23 hrs ago
John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96

How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.99
1 hr ago
The Thing (Blu-ray)
$24.00

How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (Blu-ray)
$12.99
1 hr ago
Interstellar 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Us (Blu-ray)
$12.99
1 hr ago
Shazam! 4K (Blu-ray)
$20.00

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > AmpilfiedDestruction

Conversation Between AmpilfiedDestruction and Al_The_Strange
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. AmpilfiedDestruction
    08-16-2011 04:16 AM
    AmpilfiedDestruction
    I cant download anything on the computer so is thier any great online sites
  2. Al_The_Strange
    08-07-2011 08:15 AM
    Al_The_Strange
    I keep them in a folder, just in case I need to revert back. Certain ones I might throw out, but only if I'm really sure that I won't need them again.

Actually, if I'm getting rid of any, I might bring them to work, trim them, and hang them up on my cubicle wall.
  3. AmpilfiedDestruction
    08-07-2011 05:32 AM
    AmpilfiedDestruction
    When you do custom blu-ray sets what do you do with original original covers and cases
  4. Al_The_Strange
    08-05-2011 10:09 AM
    Al_The_Strange
    Oops. It hasn't gone away from my screen , but if you missed it for any reason, I re-posted it below. How is the cover going?

One thing I forgot to mention: I got all images from the Internet. A simple Bing search can come up with lots of useful wallpapers, posters, screenshots, and covers that can be useful.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've done just a few custom covers. They did the job okay, but I felt they weren't the best. But I did get some inspiration from this thread:

http://forum.blu-ray.com/blu-ray-mov...rt-thread.html

Somewhere in there I came across a basic template for Blu-Ray covers for Adobe Photoshop. I've used Photoshop Elements to create some basic stuff. But there are probably many alternative photo-editing programs you can use to design the cover and print it off. I used cardstock paper for durability.
  5. AmpilfiedDestruction
    08-05-2011 09:43 AM
    AmpilfiedDestruction
    I'm sorry I think I might've reported ur post on accident
  6. Al_The_Strange
    08-02-2011 06:12 PM
    Al_The_Strange
    Hello,
    I've done just a few custom covers. They did the job okay, but I felt they weren't the best (ah, they printed a little light in contrast and weren't that well designed). But I did get some inspiration from this thread:

http://forum.blu-ray.com/blu-ray-mov...rt-thread.html

Somewhere in there I came across a basic template for Blu-Ray covers for Adobe Photoshop. I've used Photoshop Elements to create some basic stuff. But there are probably many alternative photo-editing programs you can use to design the cover and print it off. I used cardstock paper for durability.

That's pretty much all I got. I hope it helps.

Good luck!
  7. AmpilfiedDestruction
    08-02-2011 08:15 AM
    AmpilfiedDestruction
    Dear al I'am currently in the works on Grindhouse definitive edition and I was wondering since your a big fan of custom artwork I was wondering how you make it or whatever