Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Robin Hood 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Judgment Night (Blu-ray)
$17.99
1 hr ago
The Magic Flute (Blu-ray)
$27.37
6 hrs ago
BlacKkKlansman 4K (Blu-ray)
$11.99

Bumblebee 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

The Hunger Games: Complete 4-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.96
11 hrs ago
Robin Hood (Blu-ray)
$19.99

First Man (Blu-ray)
$19.99
10 hrs ago
The Girl in the Spider's Web (Blu-ray)
$19.95

Bumblebee (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Kung Fu Panda: 3-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > victors

Conversation Between victors and ,deeii
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. ,deeii
    02-23-2011 07:09 AM
    ,deeii
    I'm glad you received it.

Well my dad works somewhere where they ship alot of products to various places, so he was able to get all the stuff for me. . So it was no problem at all. I'm glad you received everything perfectly. I will ask him if he has some bubble wrap so I can use that in the future!
  2. victors
    02-22-2011 11:44 PM
    victors
    If I tell you that I have receive it on Monday but I'm very busy to reply to you and cause you deserve a very special reply, will I be forgiven?

I have no count how long it took me for unwrap it.. If I was a girl or a child I would be very happy to unwrap all of it OR very mad because it was like a joke
    Really I haven't seen anything like that, in a good way.. I can't imagine how much time you spent for me and I feel bad and I won't have courage asking your help anymore.. I bother you too much for the wrapping.

Really really amazing.. so many layers.. it was like you are shipping to a War Zone.. nothing inside could damage. The external box is already very thick.
    But one thing I notice, the wrap paper doesn't protect at all, no matter how many layers you put... bubble wrap layer would protect better But maybe you don't have it.
    I really appreciate it but I think it was too much heheh.. you really used all the 2Kg ahhaha So many trees you used!!!

Thanks
  3. victors
    02-22-2011 11:34 PM
    victors
    Happy Birthday!!! Consider it different time zone delay hehe
  4. ,deeii
    02-22-2011 02:26 PM
    ,deeii
    Hi Victor,

did you receive your package already?