Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Solid Metal Nightmares: The Films of Shinya Tsukamoto (Blu-ray)
$72.99

Little Women (Blu-ray)
$19.95
21 hrs ago
Doctor Who: The Complete David Tennant Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Superman: The Movie 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.99

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Angel Has Fallen 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.96

The Good Place: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$50.31

Orphen: Complete Collection SD (Blu-ray)
$10.99

Unforgiven 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.99

Avatar - The Last Airbender: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$79.99

1917 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Robert Siegel

Conversation Between Robert Siegel and in2video2
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 25 of 25
  1. in2video2
    11-10-2009 11:41 AM
    in2video2
    Thank you, Rob. Look forward to it. My email is ljhutchinson1001@hotmail.com.
    I will drop you a line this evening when I have more time. Got to do the reality check and get the munchkins off to school. Take care.
  2. in2video2
    11-09-2009 02:57 AM
    in2video2
    Thank you, Robert, for accepting my friend invite. My real name is Leon Hutchinson originally from Australia our family is looking to relocate to Alburquerque NM in about 3 years time. Alburquerque Studios begins to draw more productions away from Los Angeles, becoming more cost effective so it seems. I graduated from Queensland University of Technology with an Associate Degree Performing Arts (Theatre) in preparation for a professional career which sadly, like so many others before me, was never fully realized. I plan to upgrade my current qualifications completing a course in Journalism for the Media at the University of New Mexico. Any suggestions you might think helpful would be most welcome. Hope we see My Fair Lady moved up for a Blu-Ray release... October's DVD release might seem encouraging, but we probably should not get our hope's up.
  3. in2video2
    11-07-2009 08:11 PM
    in2video2
    Just wanted to let you know I am one of those like-minded people wanting to see more movie classics on Blu-ray. Bring on the BIG movie musicals!!