View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 10:23 PM   #4761

Sep 2013
Alberta, Canada
Default Phantasm Well Go availability

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this already, but I inquired as to the availability (as well as the availability through Amazon Canada). I'll post the reply below, but if you can track one down, I'd suggest picking it up as it doesn't sound like Amazon will be getting any more.

Here's the response I got:

Thank you for reaching out to us!
Well Go USA printed 10K for Phantasm Box Set. With the limited amount printed, only two outlets carry Phantasm Box Set, Best Buy and Amazon-US. We only supplied Amazon US with 3800 and that amount is already sold out. Everything else went to Best Buy brick and mortar which they do have the item in stock and I believe the online does too.

So, if you're waivering... This may just push you in the right direction. Personally, I was hoping to save some money by ordering from Amazon.ca, but being as it seems unlikely that they'll receive ANY copies, I'll likely be importing from DiabolikDVD.

What drives me bonkers is that Amazon.ca is still taking orders for this, and it looks as though it was only distributed throughout the US.
Thanks given by:
Katatonia (04-27-2017), meremortal (04-28-2017), skinjob69 (04-28-2017), tinnytim (04-27-2017)