View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 08:35 PM   #95

Mar 2016

UPDATE:

I just received my items in the mail. It is a legit, sturdy, bluray case and the disc itself appears to be legit; pressed. I don't know what a BD-R looks like but the artwork on the disc looks legit (smooth and glossy - no bubbles or peeling) and the underneath of the disc looks the exact same as other BDs I have of movies that are legit releases.

The poster was rolled, not folded. And the post card looks to be in good shape, made of fairly thick material. Seems a bit heavier duty that normal post cards, which is a plus.

The pin looks good too. Legit.

So wow, I was worried there for a second but it looks like everything is now in the clear. Looks to be a solid release. This is exactly what I was expecting when I first ordered this thing. Good ol' USA. Not that cheap Chinese crap anymore.

Now..... I just need to pop it in the player and make sure it works. If it doesn't, I'll be back to let you know. But so far I'm very, very happy.
Thanks given by:
JoelGoodsen (02-05-2020), Katatonia (02-06-2020), Luke Dodge748 (02-06-2020), MattQuack (02-07-2020)