Old 01-11-2011, 12:44 AM   #4
AVFC

Dec 2007
Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan_05 View Post
Welcome to the site!

I love this site as well.

I noticed you were interested in price drops on Blu-rays, well, you are in luck. There is a Price Tracker on this site that allows you to select any individual movie, put in the low price that you would be willing to spend on that title, and when/if the title reaches that price, there will be an alert at the top of the page, right under the Most Popular Deals on Amazon Header, letting you know that your title has reached the price you are willing to pay for it.

To use this feature is simple. All you have to do is a quick search of a movie on this site by using the search bar in the top right corner. Make sure the drop down box, located beside of the search bar, is set to "Movies". Search for the film you are interested in. When the results load, click on the title.

On the next page you will see a picture of the Blu-ray film and underneath of it you will see two options, on most films anyway. One says Add To Collection. The Other says Set Price Tracking. Simply click Set Price Tracking and you will be greeted by a bar graph illustrating the Amazon Price History on the title you have selected.

To set your own price, simply fill in the parameters underneath the bar graph. You can set your own price, you can also set when the alert can go off by filling in the Price Range box or by filling in a % if you would rather go that route. You can also set how long the price tracker will last, anywhere from 1 week to 5 years.

The price tracking added with the other features on this site that displays deals helps tremendously and makes it a lot easier to keep up with certain films that you are interested in, for a price lol. I hope I have been help to you and don't be afraid to ask any more questions to anyone around here. They will be glad to help.
excellent post!