View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 11:40 AM   #27
Blu-ray Count

Jun 2007
California

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEDGAR1000 View Post
Added the pics for WD: Final & Minecraft S2, Batman: Enemy is still pending for approval by a mod. (I actually have several submissions that have been pending for close to a week now, no rejections though, not sure entirely what's up with that.)
I used to do the submission approvals for Blu-rays and DVDs on here for being a Contributor in those areas of the site quite a bit before the other Mods stripped my abilities because of differences in opinion on things and that they don’t like it when I disagree on something.

It’s basically when a Mod or Contributor feels like it. Like there isn’t a rush to accept or reject someone’s submission. It could be an hour, a day, a week or more before it gets approved. So basically with yours, they’re likely just being lazy. Though there might not be as many who work on the games as there are for movies and the few there are probably were not interested because there is no forcing them to do it just do it when they feel like it. Not the best way to handle it I know.
Thanks given by:
JEDGAR1000 (06-30-2019)