Old 04-21-2018, 08:01 AM   #149
Blu-ray Count

Feb 2013
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCRochester View Post
Very amusing guys, but instead of being flippant why don't you grab one of the caps from the blu-ray.com review and show me where you're seeing the kind of teal look that you'd see in that King and I example?

I'm just a layman like the rest of you and I do see a bit of green in a few shots (such as in the diner, and inside the bus) that I think can be attributed to other factors, but I'm not seeing any sort of overall blue cast that I associate with something being "tealed". If you're an expert and can point out the signs, then I'll happily concede.
Overall, the screen caps look excellent to me. That's why certain scenes, such as the diner, seem so peculiar. It is certainly not a universal issue, in my opinion, but some of the caps look unnaturally green to me. On the other hand, whites, for instance, seem very natural, and skin tones don't seem to be affected at all either. It's been a while since I've seen this film, so I couldn't really comment on what I remember from previous viewings. I'm very much looking forward to picking this up, I'm just not sure what to make of some of the, primarily indoor, palettes.