View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 04:05 AM   #77912
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2015
Sacramento, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat2000 View Post
I sincerely hope the Nets never win a title now. I knew Harden would get what he wanted. I never believed he was interested in the 76ers.

Harden and Kyrie are nothing but ego maniacs. Harden is an arrogant diva who’s based his whole game on whistles and like Stephen A Smith said, Kyrie thinks he’s on a higher plane of intelligence with his pretentious self righteous crap.

The Nets have already won the Eastern Conference. Only injuries or virus protocol (maybe Kyrie’s antics) can stop them. The rest of the East have all been unofficially eliminated.

I really hope the Lakers repeat.
yeah he really thinks he's some kind of misunderstood genius. At first it came off as a bit quirky but now its just grating.
If he continues to be a distraction I could see BKN trading him. They don't even need a third superstar, KD and Harden are enough to lead the team if they have solid core of role players, bench behind them.
Its funny, can't happen this soon, but saw memes of Russ for Kyrie trades to reunite the OKC trio.

Lakers with another blowout win tonight. This years team is going to be tough to beat if they stay healthy
Thanks given by:
bruceames (01-14-2021), West E (01-14-2021), Wildcat2000 (01-14-2021)