View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 08:19 PM   #37
Blu-ray Baron

Jun 2008
CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatediesel View Post
Arby's curly fries.
Wow! good one...if curly fries count, then Arbys hands down... if they dont count. then theyre not in the running

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEB View Post
In-N-Out has the best fries. I've tried 'em all (McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Jack in the Box, Steak & Shake, Five Guys, etc..etc.). In-N-Out fries are the best.

Mark
i cant believe all the love for In n Outs fries... i think they taste like

the only way to get the fries is animal style...theyre so dry and just blah imo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatediesel View Post
The problem with In-N-Out is their owner refuses to allow franchises so it's still only available in a few states. Next time I'm in Arizona (February or March) I'm definitely going to try In-N-Out. When I was down there in April I drove by an In-N-Out but decided not to go there but I've got to see if it lives up to the hype.
theyre pretty damn good man....personally, the only way to go is a double double animal style!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettallica View Post
You are most definitely an In-N-Out connoisseur. I commend your dedication to that restaurant. I feel kind of bad for those who've never experienced an In-N-Out meal. I don't even eat fast food anymore (although I do eat a fair amount of junk food, in waves, as I am a huge fan of chips), but the fries from In-N-Out are a beautiful thing. My favorite thing about them is how they're cut right there, right in front of you. Nothing beats a freshly-cut-potato-straight-to-the-frier french fry. None of that frozen crap that comes out of a freezer bag.

When I was still eating fast food (many years ago at this point), I'd always thought their burgers were good, too. I probably wouldn't go as far as you do as praising their employees, but I would say that there's simply "something different" about the employees you see there when compared to a typical fast food joint like BK or McDonald's.
to answer the question to the poll.... i cant even choose one...i like mcds....BK...and Wendys when their fries are on point....when they are bad... i dont like any of em...so depends on the batch... i have to eat them all at once to make a decision lol

Last edited by Johnny Vinyl; 12-02-2011 at 09:58 PM.