Best iTunes Movie Deals

Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Alita: Battle Angel (iTunes)
$12.99
14 hrs ago
Shazam! (iTunes)
$12.99
14 hrs ago
Halloween (iTunes)
$9.99
14 hrs ago
Annihilation / Arrival Double Feature (iTunes)
$14.99
14 hrs ago
Lara Croft Tomb Raider Collection (iTunes)
$14.99
14 hrs ago
The 40-Year-Old Virgin (iTunes)
$4.99
15 hrs ago
Rampage & San Andreas 2 Film Collection (iTunes)
$14.99
14 hrs ago
Blockers / Bridesmaids (iTunes)
$14.99
14 hrs ago
Missing Link (iTunes)
$9.99
14 hrs ago
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1-3 (iTunes)
$14.99
15 hrs ago
Ocean's 8 & Ocean's 11 2-Film Collection (iTunes)
$14.99
14 hrs ago
Split (iTunes)
$9.99
14 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Digital Deals


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2018, 12:08 PM   #20021
welcometonowhere welcometonowhere is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
welcometonowhere's Avatar
 
Apr 2013
Nowhere
26
56
1583
257
-5
Default

$4.99 each TV seasons

Get Smart Seasons 1-4
Two and a Half Men Seasons 1-12
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
arrggghh (11-02-2018), mj3b (11-02-2018), Slikkbradd (11-02-2018)
Old 11-02-2018, 12:24 PM   #20022
mlabonte21 mlabonte21 is offline
Expert Member
 
mlabonte21's Avatar
 
Oct 2010
170
8
34
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjvmovieman View Post
Does 'That Thing You Do' come with both the theatrical and extended cut on iTunes?
Of course not-- we have to rebuy the new 'Extended Cut' version for that...



And come on, this is the second 'Music Biopic' sale without Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story

SIGH
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
B72 (11-02-2018), bubbamoo (11-02-2018)
Old 11-02-2018, 01:49 PM   #20023
jakin jakin is offline
Active Member
 
Jan 2017
-
-6
Default

Snowpiercer $4.99
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Apple TV (11-06-2018), Don Corleone (11-02-2018), jbloggs (11-02-2018)
Old 11-02-2018, 02:45 PM   #20024
TBDave TBDave is offline
Expert Member
 
TBDave's Avatar
 
Nov 2007
371
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjvmovieman View Post
Does 'That Thing You Do' come with both the theatrical and extended cut on iTunes?
If you buy the Extended version, you get the Theatrical version and a bunch of extra features.

You also get the Theatrical version and extras on the Movies Anywhere app.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 03:03 PM   #20025
B72 B72 is online now
Expert Member
 
B72's Avatar
 
Nov 2010
34
7
188
77
-8
Default

Wish "The Store" would add this biopic :



Quote:
Originally Posted by mlabonte21 View Post


And come on, this is the second 'Music Biopic' sale without Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story

SIGH
Totally.
The guy's a legend.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
master gandhi (11-02-2018)
Old 11-02-2018, 03:03 PM   #20026
graf1k graf1k is online now
Special Member
 
graf1k's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
🆇🆇🆇🆇
132
174
419
142
-5
Default

Yea or nay on Village of the Damned? It's one of the only Carpenter movies I've never seen.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 03:35 PM   #20027
Salamurai Salamurai is offline
Senior Member
 
Salamurai's Avatar
 
Feb 2017
3
46
1
8
5
194
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBDave View Post
If you buy the Extended version, you get the Theatrical version and a bunch of extra features.

You also get the Theatrical version and extras on the Movies Anywhere app.
that figures. I bought the theatrical at some point. I think I wasn't able to find the extended (which happens way too often).

tho, I see Extended is only $6.99 on VUDU this weekend. *goes to buy*
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
mlabonte21 (11-02-2018)
Old 11-02-2018, 03:45 PM   #20028
AFFanAttic AFFanAttic is online now
Power Member
 
Feb 2017
11
-6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by graf1k View Post
Yea or nay on Village of the Damned? It's one of the only Carpenter movies I've never seen.
It's kind of terrible but I found it enjoyable, more by way of its badness than in spite of it, a few weeks ago when I watched it on a streaming service (I don't remember which).
The performances are pretty bad -- sorry Christopher Reeve -- the children's white hair or wigs are amusing, the plot makes little sense. It's one of those where the troubled production and Carpenter just being a director-for-hire really shows through.

It's bad, but I don'tů notů recommend it.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
graf1k (11-02-2018)
Old 11-02-2018, 04:04 PM   #20029
mlabonte21 mlabonte21 is offline
Expert Member
 
mlabonte21's Avatar
 
Oct 2010
170
8
34
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamurai View Post
that figures. I bought the theatrical at some point. I think I wasn't able to find the extended (which happens way too often).

tho, I see Extended is only $6.99 on VUDU this weekend. *goes to buy*
I'm thinking about doing that-- but I know the second I hit 'buy' Fox will announce a new 4K transfer of the THEATRICAL version and offer the extended cut as an extra...
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 05:19 PM   #20030
X-O X-O is offline
Member
 
Aug 2018
578
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcometonowhere View Post
$4.99 each TV seasons

Get Smart Seasons 1-4
Two and a Half Men Seasons 1-12
Actually itĺs all five seasons of Get Smart. Had to pick those up.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 05:22 PM   #20031
critterdvd critterdvd is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
critterdvd's Avatar
 
Mar 2008
Windy Valley, CA
34
1740
1762
868
172
440
-8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFFanAttic View Post
It's bad, but I don't… not… recommend it.
That's my exact feelings on it. It's not a great movie by any stretch of the imagination, but it's definitely worth a watch from a curiosity standpoint. Also I like Kristi Alley and it was great to watch her play such a b*tch :P
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
graf1k (11-02-2018)
Old 11-02-2018, 05:32 PM   #20032
Kage Kage is offline
Senior Member
 
Nov 2007
DFW, TX
1050
86
-6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcometonowhere View Post
$4.99 each TV seasons

Get Smart Seasons 1-4
Two and a Half Men Seasons 1-12
Its too bad that Get Smart is in standard defination. The picture quality may look awful on my 4k tv.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 05:46 PM   #20033
Salamurai Salamurai is offline
Senior Member
 
Salamurai's Avatar
 
Feb 2017
3
46
1
8
5
194
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFFanAttic View Post
It's kind of terrible but I found it enjoyable, more by way of its badness than in spite of it, a few weeks ago when I watched it on a streaming service (I don't remember which).
The performances are pretty bad -- sorry Christopher Reeve -- the children's white hair or wigs are amusing, the plot makes little sense. It's one of those where the troubled production and Carpenter just being a director-for-hire really shows through.

It's bad, but I don'tů notů recommend it.
I kinda oughta, but kinda don't wanna.

really I should just find my copy of the novel when I get unpacked and read that instead.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 07:09 PM   #20034
Joeker Joeker is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Joeker's Avatar
 
Dec 2013
Gotham City
294
493
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcometonowhere View Post
Just an early three week notice, but I'm looking through the Target Black Friday ad and they will have Buy One, Get One 30% off on iTunes gift cards. Does not appear to be limited to any dollar format.
They will be mine, but how much will I get is still undecided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamurai View Post
I kinda oughta, but kinda don't wanna.

really I should just find my copy of the novel when I get unpacked and read that instead.
But then you'll definitely have to watch to see what the differences between the book and movie are, and at that time it won't be on sale. So just go ahead and buy it now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 07:57 PM   #20035
welcometonowhere welcometonowhere is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
welcometonowhere's Avatar
 
Apr 2013
Nowhere
26
56
1583
257
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcometonowhere View Post
$4.99 each TV seasons

Get Smart Seasons 1-4
Two and a Half Men Seasons 1-12

The complete collection for Two and a Half Men just dropped from $119.99 to $55.99
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 07:59 PM   #20036
Salamurai Salamurai is offline
Senior Member
 
Salamurai's Avatar
 
Feb 2017
3
46
1
8
5
194
-5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeker View Post
But then you'll definitely have to watch to see what the differences between the book and movie are, and at that time it won't be on sale. So just go ahead and buy it now.
ah, but, I would probably prefer to see the original filmed version from 1960.

edit: cheese, the 1960 version isn't available in HD on digital.

edit 2: ehh, what the hey. *click*

Last edited by Salamurai; 11-02-2018 at 08:50 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 10:18 PM   #20037
Engelwood Engelwood is online now
Member
 
Oct 2017
Oregon
91
-8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage View Post
Its too bad that Get Smart is in standard defination. The picture quality may look awful on my 4k tv.
Spoiled by the Batman (1966) HD remaster.

Considering buying Get Smart even though it's only SD. Feel like the chances of an HD remaster are slim to none in the near future.

Going to watch some previews tonight on my Apple TV to see how it looks...

Last edited by Engelwood; 11-02-2018 at 10:25 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
B72 (11-03-2018)
Old 11-03-2018, 01:55 AM   #20038
PCFan PCFan is offline
Expert Member
 
Oct 2008
187
-6
Default

Is $55.99 for Two and a Half Men: Complete Series a great deal? Would it be wise to wait for a lower price?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 02:50 AM   #20039
critterdvd critterdvd is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
critterdvd's Avatar
 
Mar 2008
Windy Valley, CA
34
1740
1762
868
172
440
-8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCFan View Post
Is $55.99 for Two and a Half Men: Complete Series a great deal? Would it be wise to wait for a lower price?
It's less than $5 a season, so I'm thinking it's probably as cheap as it's going to get at this point...
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 10:31 AM   #20040
kupked kupked is offline
Member
 
Jun 2018
1
Default

Otherwise you might consider only buying individual seasons up to a certain point, say until Sheen’s exit i.e. the end of season eight, therefore totaling at $39.92.
Personally I have a feeling that the show holds up pretty poorly, given that it was rather problematic even then.

$4.99
Nocturnal Animals
Marathon Man
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Digital Deals


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:06 PM.