Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Halloween 4K Collection (Blu-ray)
$104.99
 
Starship Troopers 4K (Blu-ray)
$26.55
11 hrs ago
Phantasm 5 Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$26.99
1 day ago
The Count Yorga Collection (Blu-ray)
$51.99
1 day ago
The Return of the Living Dead 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Heat 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.99
1 day ago
Where the Crawdads Sing (Blu-ray)
$24.99
7 hrs ago
Bullet Train 4K Limited Edition (Blu-ray)
$42.99
 
Spider-Man: No Way Home 4K (Blu-ray)
$42.99
 
Lost Highway 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99
 
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
 
Bullet Train 4K (Blu-ray)
$30.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 04-23-2022, 05:45 PM   #17201
Jared A. Jared A. is offline
Mondo Macabro Insider
 
Jared A.'s Avatar
 
Mar 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakihara View Post
You havenít seen A Serbian Film? As for this film, I dunno, a talking cat isnít a selling point for me but you do have good taste in films. Still...really, a talking cat?!
You just have to see it. It's definitely a high point in the film. Genuinely funny and surreal.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
DukeTogo84 (04-23-2022), Kakihara (04-23-2022)
Old 04-23-2022, 05:46 PM   #17202
Hammerlover Hammerlover is offline
Special Member
 
Hammerlover's Avatar
 
Jul 2020
Hammer House
Default

I preordered HOTEL FEAR and have not yet received a shipping notification.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 05:50 PM   #17203
McCrutchy McCrutchy is offline
Contributor
 
McCrutchy's Avatar
 
Dec 2008
East Coast, USA
2
637
4941
197
5
16
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeTogo84 View Post
Yeah, I do hope more people give it a chance as I think generally a lot of people on this forum would really like it. It was much better than I expected, and overall a really well made film. I don't think I've ever watched a film from Serbia before, so it was a unique experience as well. Plus, the cat scene really took this film to the next level for me.






Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakihara View Post
You haven’t seen A Serbian Film? As for this film, I dunno, a talking cat isn’t a selling point for me but you do have good taste in films. Still...really, a talking cat?!




  Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 05:52 PM   #17204
Jared A. Jared A. is offline
Mondo Macabro Insider
 
Jared A.'s Avatar
 
Mar 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlover View Post
I preordered HOTEL FEAR and have not yet received a shipping notification.
I just started shipping and there are many orders. They don't all go out at once.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Hammerlover (04-23-2022), zappaman69 (04-25-2022)
Old 04-23-2022, 06:09 PM   #17205
DukeTogo84 DukeTogo84 is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
DukeTogo84's Avatar
 
Aug 2012
California
48
3681
113
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakihara View Post
You havenít seen A Serbian Film? As for this film, I dunno, a talking cat isnít a selling point for me but you do have good taste in films. Still...really, a talking cat?!
Trust me, you'll like this one. It's a very well made film, and by the time you get to the cat scene you will be well immersed in the film that it will feel like a natural progression to the film. Plenty of death scenes, good music, the works. I'm almost positive you would really enjoy this one.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Kakihara (04-23-2022)
Old 04-23-2022, 06:18 PM   #17206
Hammerlover Hammerlover is offline
Special Member
 
Hammerlover's Avatar
 
Jul 2020
Hammer House
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared A. View Post
I just started shipping and there are many orders. They don't all go out at once.
Thanks, Jared. Looking forward to getting it.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Jared A. (04-23-2022)
Old 04-24-2022, 03:53 PM   #17207
pathos99 pathos99 is offline
Junior Member
 
Apr 2018
6
489
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared A. View Post
Other Side of the Mirror, however, is a lock. It will be part of the next batch. Along with Horrible Sexy Vampire and one or two un-announced titles.

El secreto de la momia egipcia should be one of the un-announced titles - Pete Tombs confirmed it over at the Le Chat qui Fume facebook page

Last edited by pathos99; 04-24-2022 at 03:57 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
nin74 (04-25-2022)
Old 04-24-2022, 04:49 PM   #17208
Jared A. Jared A. is offline
Mondo Macabro Insider
 
Jared A.'s Avatar
 
Mar 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathos99 View Post
El secreto de la momia egipcia should be one of the un-announced titles - Pete Tombs confirmed it over at the Le Chat qui Fume facebook page
Yup. So the three titles (there might be a fourth if we can get another done in time ...) in the next batch are ...

HORRIBLE SEXY VAMPIRE
OTHER SIDE OF THE MIRROR
LOVE BRIDES OF THE BLOOD MUMMY

Tentatively these will go on sale in late May and ship sometime in June.

Then the plan is for four titles going on sale in August and shipping in September. The previously announced GHOST OF THE HUNCHBACK aka HOUSE OF TERRORS will be in this lot, and possibly the previously announced French film DEATH SQUAD. Plus another (really crazy) horror film licensed from Toei in Japan plus a great Euro title, horror or giallo.

Then the Halloween Sale in late October, shipping in November and December. DR CALIGARI UHD, plus a box set and one or two un-announced red case Blus.

I hope you guys aren't spending too much at "other label"!
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
44-24-36 (04-26-2022), abdurahman (04-29-2022), Aficionado (04-25-2022), agentalbert (04-24-2022), babybreese (04-25-2022), Bad Feeble (05-14-2022), BarnDoor (04-24-2022), BigSleepy (04-27-2022), BunyipPouch (04-24-2022), capnnarcolepsy (04-27-2022), CountYorgaRules (04-24-2022), Crispy Noodle (04-25-2022), defile959 (04-25-2022), DRCrispin (04-25-2022), DrCushing (04-25-2022), DukeTogo84 (04-24-2022), EvilNed (04-30-2022), Fdup Flix (04-25-2022), FilmKoala (04-24-2022), flat_earth7 (04-25-2022), Frogtown (04-28-2022), gimmeshelter (04-24-2022), gobad2003 (04-25-2022), Grimjaur (04-24-2022), Hammerlover (04-24-2022), horroru (04-25-2022), iamnoone (04-24-2022), indravayu (04-24-2022), Keyser Soze. (04-26-2022), KimNewmansBeard (04-24-2022), LoPan787 (04-25-2022), Martin_31 (04-25-2022), Matt E. (04-25-2022), mbb10429 (04-26-2022), nin74 (04-25-2022), OceanBlue (04-25-2022), pnaschy (04-25-2022), Ranger517 (04-24-2022), sonicyogurt (04-24-2022), SpiderBaby (04-25-2022), Syrena (04-25-2022), theosh (04-26-2022), tisdivine (04-27-2022), Vincent Dawn (04-24-2022), vortexx (04-30-2022), zappaman69 (04-25-2022)
Old 04-24-2022, 04:59 PM   #17209
DukeTogo84 DukeTogo84 is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
DukeTogo84's Avatar
 
Aug 2012
California
48
3681
113
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared A. View Post
Yup. So the three titles (there might be a fourth if we can get another done in time ...) in the next batch are ...

HORRIBLE SEXY VAMPIRE
OTHER SIDE OF THE MIRROR
LOVE BRIDES OF THE BLOOD MUMMY

Tentatively these will go on sale in late May and ship sometime in June.

Then the plan is for four titles going on sale in August and shipping in September. The previously announced GHOST OF THE HUNCHBACK aka HOUSE OF TERRORS will be in this lot, and possibly the previously announced French film DEATH SQUAD. Plus another (really crazy) horror film licensed from Toei in Japan plus a great Euro title, horror or giallo.

Then the Halloween Sale in late October, shipping in November and December. DR CALIGARI UHD, plus a box set and one or two un-announced red case Blus.

I hope you guys aren't spending too much at "other label"!
Lot of good stuff in there. Next batch is a 3 for 3 for me. (Hope there is a 4th as well)

Death Squad is one I've been excited for awhile, but not going to lie, the Toei titles are probably what I'm looking forward to the most. I hope you guys continue your relationship with Toei and maybe give us the "sequel" to Ghost of the Hunchback and others.

October seems like it's going to be a big month. I know a lot are excited for Dr. Caligari, and a boxset? Hmm. Wonder what that could be about.

Finally, I hope you guys have some Paul Naschy lined up. Miss the guy already.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Jared A. (04-24-2022), pnaschy (04-25-2022)
Old 04-24-2022, 06:00 PM   #17210
Rayjg Rayjg is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Rayjg's Avatar
 
Aug 2016
Default

Whatever happened to The Shadowed Mind?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 10:06 PM   #17211
Jared A. Jared A. is offline
Mondo Macabro Insider
 
Jared A.'s Avatar
 
Mar 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeTogo84 View Post
Finally, I hope you guys have some Paul Naschy lined up. Miss the guy already.
We have another Naschy in the works. Might be out this year, might be out early next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayjg View Post
Whatever happened to The Shadowed Mind?
Wow! You are really digging up the past here. We announced Shadowed Mind in the early Twentyteens, and then had to scrap it as the licensor could not provide good enough materials. This was for DVD, mind you.

Been dead ever since.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
DukeTogo84 (04-24-2022), Fdup Flix (04-25-2022), horroru (04-25-2022), pnaschy (04-25-2022), Vincent Dawn (04-25-2022)
Old 04-24-2022, 10:16 PM   #17212
Rayjg Rayjg is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Rayjg's Avatar
 
Aug 2016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared A. View Post
We have another Naschy in the works. Might be out this year, might be out early next.



Wow! You are really digging up the past here. We announced Shadowed Mind in the early Twentyteens, and then had to scrap it as the licensor could not provide good enough materials. This was for DVD, mind you.

Been dead ever since.
Thanks, I was checking out your old blog and saw it mentioned. Looked interesting.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 11:35 PM   #17213
CountYorgaRules CountYorgaRules is online now
Senior Member
 
CountYorgaRules's Avatar
 
Dec 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared A. View Post
Yup. So the three titles (there might be a fourth if we can get another done in time ...) in the next batch are ...

HORRIBLE SEXY VAMPIRE
OTHER SIDE OF THE MIRROR
LOVE BRIDES OF THE BLOOD MUMMY
I'm in for all three! Just great!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 12:35 AM   #17214
fatboyslim142 fatboyslim142 is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
fatboyslim142's Avatar
 
Jul 2012
The Arse of the World's Mind
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared A. View Post
We have another Naschy in the works. Might be out this year, might be out early next..
Is it one of his non horror films? I'm hoping for The Night of the Executioner.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
delicreep (04-28-2022)
Old 04-25-2022, 12:43 AM   #17215
DukeTogo84 DukeTogo84 is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
DukeTogo84's Avatar
 
Aug 2012
California
48
3681
113
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboyslim142 View Post
Is it one of his non horror films? I'm hoping for The Night of the Executioner.
Haven't seen that one, but a Paul Naschy Death Wish movie sounds pretty awesome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 01:01 AM   #17216
Hammerlover Hammerlover is offline
Special Member
 
Hammerlover's Avatar
 
Jul 2020
Hammer House
Default

Ever thought about dipping into the 1960s Eurospy genre? There's a gold mine of great titles there.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
nin74 (04-25-2022)
Old 04-25-2022, 01:51 AM   #17217
DukeTogo84 DukeTogo84 is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
DukeTogo84's Avatar
 
Aug 2012
California
48
3681
113
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlover View Post
Ever thought about dipping into the 1960s Eurospy genre? There's a gold mine of great titles there.
I'm not sure if the Eurospy films would really fit into the MM mold, but I would love to see more of these get released by someone. I wish there were more labels that focused mainly on the 60's and 70's that solely centered around films like these, spaghetti westerns and crime films.

Last edited by DukeTogo84; 04-25-2022 at 02:10 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Hammerlover (04-25-2022), nin74 (04-25-2022)
Old 04-25-2022, 02:02 AM   #17218
cloudnine cloudnine is offline
Power Member
 
cloudnine's Avatar
 
Nov 2016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeTogo84 View Post
I'm not sure if the Eurospy films would really fit into the MM mold, but I would love to see more of these get released by someone. I wish there were more labels that focused mainly on the 60's and 70's that solelycentered around films like these, spaghetti westerns and crime films.
I'm not sure if companies shy away from them because they don't think they will sell, but I can tell you that a lot of them are PD which may turn companies away from them.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Hammerlover (04-25-2022)
Old 04-25-2022, 02:14 AM   #17219
DukeTogo84 DukeTogo84 is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
DukeTogo84's Avatar
 
Aug 2012
California
48
3681
113
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudnine View Post
I'm not sure if companies shy away from them because they don't think they will sell, but I can tell you that a lot of them are PD which may turn companies away from them.
Yeah, I've never understood how so many of these films end up in PD. Is it because no one claims them or has the rights to them? It is a bit confusing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 02:21 AM   #17220
cloudnine cloudnine is offline
Power Member
 
cloudnine's Avatar
 
Nov 2016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeTogo84 View Post
Yeah, I've never understood how so many of these films end up in PD. Is it because no one claims them or has the rights to them? It is a bit confusing.
Good question. Sinister Cinema has a ton of 60s Eurospy films they've been selling for years which tells me that a great percentage are PD.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
DukeTogo84 (04-25-2022)
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:42 AM.