Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
13 hrs ago
Harry Potter: 8-Film Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$90.99

Ultraman: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$21.72

Brightburn 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.96

Harry Potter: Complete 8-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.64

Don't Look Now 4K (Blu-ray)
$57.73

Happy Death Day 2U (Blu-ray)
$14.99
19 hrs ago
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (Blu-ray)
$14.99
19 hrs ago
John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

The Omen Collection (Blu-ray)
$61.34

Harry Potter Hogwarts Collection (Blu-ray)
$97.23

Doctor Who: Colin Baker: Complete Season Two (Blu-ray)
$45.86

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports

Old Yesterday, 02:12 AM   #73541
Power Member

Jul 2009

Old Yesterday, 05:00 AM   #73542
Blu-ray Duke

Jun 2006
Find Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
Another one for Taker to take out.
Old Yesterday, 08:35 AM   #73543
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2008
Minneapolis, Minnesota

Quote:
Finally caught up on Raw this weekend... Damn the crowd was brutal to the women in their match! "This is awful" chants?
The match was fine. It just went on too long.
Old Yesterday, 08:49 AM   #73544
Special Member

Feb 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Motes View Post
Saw some crazy shit tonight. I went to a show put on by my local Vancouver promotion ECCW. One of the matches was Brian Pillman Jr vs Kevin Sullivan. It was the biggest trainwreck of a match I've ever witnessed live. When the bell rang they brawled sloppily around the ring for about 2-3 minutes. Then they got back in the ring and Pillman beat Sullivan down in the corner. After that Pillman grabbed him by the head and tried to get Sullivan out of the corner. He didn't move. So Pillman started beating on him, and again tried to get him out of the corner. Sullivan didn't move. This happened 2 or 3 more times and eventually Pillman and the ref clearly had no idea what was going on or what to do. It was awkward as HELL. Sitting in the crowd I thought Sullivan was having a heart attack or something. It was like watching the infamous Luger/Brody cage match. He just kept beating on him to no avail. Eventually Pillman started talking to the crowd and then he beat up the referee and a couple stooges that came into the ring. The ref then signaled for the bell over and over again. But no one rang the bell. Then out of nowhere while Pillman was standing in the middle of the ring looking the other direction, Sullivan lit a fireball that blew up on himself and didn't come within 10 feet of Pillman. Brian just looked at Sullivan bewildered and shocked. Eventually the 2 brawled to the back. The announcer jumped into the ring and said the match was ruled a no contest. It nearly killed the crowd for the main event. The whole thing took about 8 minutes. It wasn't until after the fact that I realized that Sullivan just decided to go home super early, I guess because of how blown up he was. But he couldn't get the fireball lit. So he just turtled in the corner until he could. It was insane. Sullivan is legit 70 years old. I honestly don't know why they booked him other than the history between him and Pillman Sr. If it shows up online I'll post it. But yeah, worst match I've ever seen.
Here's the match. What an absolute shit show.

Old Yesterday, 02:47 PM   #73545
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyne View Post
You know they’re on the UK NXT show right?
Actually no I didn't, thanks.

I have heard of the UK show but don't watch, I seen both of them wrestle I believe the NXT take over show before mania I think and was without question the match of the entire mania weekend imo. Was a great match to watch, so much more enjoyable then the flipper type shit that has just infested WWE today.

I will have to give the UK show a look sometime, I have not used the network for much more then watching the ppv's atm.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports