Best PS4 Game Deals

Best PS4 Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
The Legend of Heroes: The Trails of Cold Steel III (PS4)
$29.99

NBA 2K20 (PS4)
$24.99
21 hrs ago
Resident Evil 3 (PS4)
$49.94

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (PS4)
$39.99
1 hr ago
Hunt: Showdown (PS4)
$33.88

Darksiders Genesis (PS4)
$33.88

Borderlands 3 (PS4)
$49.83

The Sims 4 (PS4)
$20.18

Planescape Torment + Icewind Dale (PS4)
$29.99

Train Sim World 2020 Collector's Edition (PS4)
$29.99

Song Of Memories (PS4)
$22.02
3 hrs ago
WRC 8: FIA World Rally Championship (PS4)
$30.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4

Old 11-18-2019, 01:03 AM   #621
Blu-ray Count

Sep 2014

Finally finished chapter 3 (after about 25 hrs or so), seems itís starting to pick up now. The whole
[Show spoiler]war part was crazy
. If the game was more like that section I wouldíve loved it more but I really am glad things are picking up. Hopefully they donít slow back down.
Thanks given by:
Zivouhr (11-18-2019)
Old 11-18-2019, 02:58 AM   #622
Blu-ray Count

Sep 2008
Vancouver, B.C.

Edit,

Code claimed.

Last edited by Derb; 11-18-2019 at 04:26 PM.
Old 11-18-2019, 03:01 AM   #623
Blu-ray Count

Sep 2008
Vancouver, B.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness2918 View Post
Finally finished chapter 3 (after about 25 hrs or so), seems itís starting to pick up now. The whole
[Show spoiler]war part was crazy
. If the game was more like that section I wouldíve loved it more but I really am glad things are picking up. Hopefully they donít slow back down.
Take your time.

If anything I learned during this game, itís that rushing it only punishes you the player. Reaching your destination though is in some cases like feeling you have beaten a hard Dark Souls Boss.
Old 11-18-2019, 06:54 AM   #624
Banned

Oct 2013
Chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derb View Post
Take your time.

If anything I learned during this game, itís that rushing it only punishes you the player. Reaching your destination though is in some cases like feeling you have beaten a hard Dark Souls Boss.
I used the code, thanks. Its an amazing soundtrack.

Some of the deliveries will definitely test your resolve. Going like 5 miles up through the mountains on foot with all your packages degrading and timefall snow storms. Good times.
Thanks given by:
Derb (11-18-2019)
Old 11-18-2019, 07:05 AM   #625
Blu-ray Count

Sep 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyCosts View Post
I used the code, thanks. Its an amazing soundtrack.

Some of the deliveries will definitely test your resolve. Going like 5 miles up through the mountains on foot with all your packages degrading and timefall snow storms. Good times.
I thought I was going to have to do that in chapter 5, go over the mountains on foot but I was able to make the trip with a long haul trike. It took some creative route planning though.
Old 11-18-2019, 02:17 PM   #626

Jul 2013
Porto, Portugal

Hi guys apologies in advance about the off topic .
I have a extra game key to sell if anyone is interested plz pm .
Old 11-18-2019, 04:52 PM   #627
Blu-ray Count

Sep 2008
Vancouver, B.C.

A tip (Almost OP) at reaching destinations. Once you unlock zip lines. Create a network of them to achieve best results of deliveries. These will mostly be used effectively in the Mountains for delivery time & quality condition of your packages. Create a path first before taking orders. Bring a few sprays along your deliveries because youíll need them.

Am currently #290 Porter with around 10 LoL packages to finish the 20 LoL Trophy. Miscellaneous & Delivery time are the most time Consuming but that might change in the mountains. I have lots of work up there still to do to level up facilities.

Have 4 UCA facilities left to connect & once I am done with that, I may leave Collectables as the last Trophy because I do not want to deal with BTís or Muleís on Hard difficultly.

When you switch to Very Easy, you lose ďallĒ League of Legends progress. Just a heads up.

I figure on my current pace, I have another 80-120 hours to go for Platinum. Collectables may bump up that time. Also, I do plan on continuing the game after Platinum. Tons of Easter eggs.
Old 11-18-2019, 06:09 PM   #628

Jul 2013
Porto, Portugal

Quote:
A tip (Almost OP) at reaching destinations. Once you unlock zip lines. Create a network of them to achieve best results of deliveries. These will mostly be used effectively in the Mountains for delivery time & quality condition of your packages. Create a path first before taking orders. Bring a few sprays along your deliveries because youíll need them.

Am currently #290 Porter with around 10 LoL packages to finish the 20 LoL Trophy. Miscellaneous & Delivery time are the most time Consuming but that might change in the mountains. I have lots of work up there still to do to level up facilities.

Have 4 UCA facilities left to connect & once I am done with that, I may leave Collectables as the last Trophy because I do not want to deal with BTís or Muleís on Hard difficultly.

When you switch to Very Easy, you lose ďallĒ League of Legends progress. Just a heads up.

I figure on my current pace, I have another 80-120 hours to go for Platinum. Collectables may bump up that time. Also, I do plan on continuing the game after Platinum. Tons of Easter eggs.
Sorry but a newbie question ... "Unlock zip lines " ? How a can create a network ? i do have about 6 hours on that game i did reach port nort city or something like that today . Bts are a pain in the ass for me i do have some problems with supernatural stuff ... its not pleasant (
Old 11-18-2019, 06:36 PM   #629
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2009

Quote:

How do I get the LoL deliveries? Is it only for Premium deliveries? If so, I'm gonna have to play a new game since I already beaten it. I was doing it for Standard deliveries and kept getting pissed that I was only getting S-Awesome ranks.
Old 11-18-2019, 06:39 PM   #630
Blu-ray Count

Oct 2007
Savannah, GA
Send a message via MSN to tommyboy81 Send a message via Yahoo to tommyboy81

just started on this game. little bit into Chapter 2. But I notice the game knocks me offline. anyone else had an issue with this? But I can deliver packages someone left that they couldn't deliver.
Old 11-18-2019, 11:58 PM   #631
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2010

I am seriously in love with this game. I had two free Redbox codes and miraculously was able to get a rental copy in my area on Saturday afternoon and then when I went to return it the next day I re-rented it using the extra free code. I dedicated my weekend to it and just felt one day wasn't gonna suffice a gameplay.

Loved the mysterious story the game has to offer. I'm sure it will unfold as you progress further. Loved the little horror elements as well (
[Show spoiler]going around the BT's while holding your breath so you're not spotted is great and immersive)
. The long walks makes the game that more intimate as well and I really admire that. Dare I say it's a much better improvement for MGS: The Phantom Pain which I was slightly disapointed with.

I didn't get a chance to finish this (obviously) and only made it to Episode 3, and I do believe it's a near masterpiece of a game if not a masterpiece. It did hurt to return it as I was so captured by it and I normally never rent games lol. I would get it immediately but I'm also waiting on a possible Black Friday sale (if there is any) if not I will just pay full price.

But it's a beast of a game! Loved it.
Old 11-19-2019, 12:38 AM   #632
Blu-ray Count

Sep 2008
Vancouver, B.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36crazyfists View Post
Sorry but a newbie question ... "Unlock zip lines " ? How a can create a network ? i do have about 6 hours on that game i did reach port nort city or something like that today . Bts are a pain in the ass for me i do have some problems with supernatural stuff ... its not pleasant (
You have to progress through the Story further & you will eventually automatically unlock the ability to fabricate them during the Episodes around the Mountain regions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSweetieMan View Post
How do I get the LoL deliveries? Is it only for Premium deliveries? If so, I'm gonna have to play a new game since I already beaten it. I was doing it for Standard deliveries and kept getting pissed that I was only getting S-Awesome ranks.
You have to select Premium delivery. You get Legend status on ďNormalĒ & you get Legend of Legends status on ďHardĒ difficultly. You do not have to play a brand new game. You can load your latest save & then switch difficulty settings in the System menu at any time. Youíll be warned about proceeding. Accept the change, & youíll still keep everything you have collected & acquired.

There are 2 LoL trophies. 1 for Normal & 1 for Hard. Playing on Hard will keep progression of both so you donít have to level down the difficulty. However, if you do, you will then lose your LoL progress. Once you have 80 LoL deliveries on Hard (20x4 - Quality, Quantity, Time, Miscellaneous) you no longer need to keep playing the game at that difficulty but you will have to make more deliveries on Easier difficulty levels to level up UCA facilities.
Thanks given by:
36crazyfists (11-19-2019)
Old 11-19-2019, 02:25 AM   #633
Banned

Oct 2013
Chicago

Whew. Makes me glad I'm not a trophy hunter ha
Thanks given by:
Derb (11-19-2019)
Old 11-19-2019, 02:52 AM   #634
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2010

Made it to Elite Porter which was at 50 something.

I think I did fairly decent for only 2 days of gameplay.
Old 11-19-2019, 08:20 AM   #635
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2008
Texas. Muggy & Hot 24/7/365

Hey all - need something clarified....

On the trike, bottom left corner shows what I thought were two things: battery, and a blue bar indicating health of bike. Not my health

During a mission, its rain and more rain, bike is turning rusted and damaged, but icon shows as good. Then get a message saying trike almost destroyed (due to rain)

Is the only way to tell Physical damage is the look of the trike?

This game isn't always clear to me. lol

thanks
Old 11-19-2019, 02:19 PM   #636
Blu-ray Count

Sep 2008
Vancouver, B.C.

After an 8 hour session of setting up zip lines, I managed to get the 20 LoL Trophy. My last delivery was a Timed one. I needed a truck & 2 carriers & a bridge. Iím exhausted.

Now I must decide wether or not to keep my Porter Rank or switch to Very Easy.
Old 11-19-2019, 02:23 PM   #637
Blu-ray Count

Sep 2008
Vancouver, B.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt S View Post
Hey all - need something clarified....

On the trike, bottom left corner shows what I thought were two things: battery, and a blue bar indicating health of bike. Not my health

During a mission, its rain and more rain, bike is turning rusted and damaged, but icon shows as good. Then get a message saying trike almost destroyed (due to rain)

Is the only way to tell Physical damage is the look of the trike?

This game isn't always clear to me. lol

thanks
You can visually see the bike turning into rust. Once the wheels are sparkling, itís time to jump off & run for your life. If you look at the left side of screen, youíll see notifications. Pay attention to Yellow ones. Thatís an indication your ride is around half Health.
Thanks given by:
Matt S (11-19-2019)
Old 11-19-2019, 05:27 PM   #638
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2010

One thing I gotta leave out there was that I’ve never hated rock formations so much in my life after playing this game lol.

So. Many. Rocks.
Thanks given by:
Matt S (11-19-2019)
Old 11-19-2019, 06:29 PM   #639
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2008
Texas. Muggy & Hot 24/7/365

Quote:
You can visually see the bike turning into rust. Once the wheels are sparkling, it’s time to jump off & run for your life. If you look at the left side of screen, you’ll see notifications. Pay attention to Yellow ones. That’s an indication your ride is around half Health.
ok thanks, ended up ditching the bike to Port Knox or whatnot. Part where Jacksepticeye called the 'devil's anus' lol

Update: just now on ch3. So, I've been at Link Bridge score of 2 til now. Helped put some metal into a road pylon-thingee and within an hour hit level 30.

Guess if you need to go higher, put metal into projects....

And I am enjoying the game, but do wish there was a tad more life in the city areas; npcs or whatnot. Having each city deserted looking gives the game a serious ghost town vibe.

Last edited by Matt S; 11-19-2019 at 08:05 PM.
Old 11-19-2019, 11:40 PM   #640
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2009

Death Stranding leads the way with 10-nominations for The Game Awards, including Game of the Year.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4