Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Mortal Engines 4K (Blu-ray)
C$16.99

Spider-Man Trilogy 4K Origins Collection (Blu-ray)
C$26.99
17 hrs ago
Dumbo 4K (Blu-ray)
C$29.96

Mortal Engines (Blu-ray)
C$12.99

Green Book (Blu-ray)
C$12.99

Welcome to Marwen (Blu-ray)
C$8.99

Pokémon: Detective Pikachu (Blu-ray)
C$26.99

Fighting with My Family (Blu-ray)
C$16.99

Cinderella 4K (Blu-ray)
C$29.96

Hunter × Hunter: Volume 6 (Blu-ray)
C$42.99

Pokémon: Detective Pikachu 4K (Blu-ray)
C$34.99

Attack on Titan: Season 3 Part 1 (Blu-ray)
C$36.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Canadian Deals

Old 06-01-2019, 09:40 PM   #2721
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivasauce View Post
Sounds good. Are the 45 allowed the same as the ones the let you pick the first five from? Or are they random crappier titles lol? As long as the have the newer Pixar or Marvel I’m ok.
They are a subset of the original enrollment picks. There is a list from mid March of the which titles were on the US site and I'm assuming the DMCCA likely has the same choices. If you wait until Monday, do the first part online which I think is easier, the contact them as soon as you get the email confirmation or can sign into your acct. The Manual list should be nearly identical to the full enrollment eligible list (about 250 items though some of the Exclusives randomly seem to be denied.

The list isn't superfluid, but a few choices tend to be changed every few weeks, If I had to guess right now, Jungle Book, Little Mermaid, and maybe Mary Poppins Returns may be added.

US list
March-19
[Show spoiler]101 Dalmatians (Exclusive BD+DVD)
Alice In Wonderland 60th Ann
Ant-Man
Ant-Man & the Wasp
Aristocats ( without Digital)
Avengers Age of Ultron
Avengers: Infinity War
Bambi (Signature)
Beauty and the Beast (2017)
Beauty and the Beast (Signature)
Big Hero 6
Black Panther
Brave
A Bug's Life
Captain America: Civil War
Cars
Coco
Finding Dory
Finding Nemo
The Fox and the Hound I & II
Frozen
The Good Dinosaur
Guardians of the Galaxy 2
The Incredibles
Incredibles 2
Inside Out
Lady and the Tramp (Signature)
The Lion King (Signature)
Maleficent
Moana
Monsters, Inc
The Nightmare Before Christmas (BD/Dig)
Oliver & Company
Peter Pan (Signature)
Pinocchio (Signature)
Pocahontas I & II
The Princess and the Frog
Ratatouille BD + Digital
Snow White (Signature)
Tangled*
Thor Ragnarok
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Up
Wall-E BD + Digital
Wreck-It Ralph
A Wrinkle In Time
Zootopia

Last edited by hariseldon; 06-02-2019 at 01:02 AM.
Thanks given by:
olivasauce (06-01-2019)
Old 06-01-2019, 10:04 PM   #2722

Mar 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariseldon View Post
They are a subset of the original enrollment picks. There is a list from mid March of the which titles were on hte US site and I'm assuming the DMCCA likely has the same choices. If you wait under Monday, do the first part online which I think is easier, the contact them as soon as you get the email confirmation or can sign into your acct. The Manual list should be nearly identical to the full enrollment eligible list (avout 250 items though some of the Exclusives randomly seem to be denied.

The list isn't superfluid, but a few choices tend to be changed every few weeks, If I had to guess right now, Jungle Book, Little Mermaid, and maybe Mary Poppins Returns may be added.

US list
March-19
[Show spoiler]101 Dalmatians (Exclusive BD+DVD)
Alice In Wonderland 60th Ann
Ant-Man
Ant-Man & the Wasp
Aristocats ( without Digital)
Avengers Age of Ultron
Avengers: Infinity War
Bambi (Signature)
Beauty and the Beast (2017)
Beauty and the Beast (Signature)
Big Hero 6
Black Panther
Brave
A Bug's Life
Captain America: Civil War
Cars
Coco
Finding Dory
Finding Nemo
The Fox and the Hound I & II
Frozen
The Good Dinosaur
Guardians of the Galaxy 2
The Incredibles
Incredibles 2
Inside Out
Lady and the Tramp (Signature)
The Lion King (Signature)
Maleficent
Moana
Monsters, Inc
The Nightmare Before Christmas (BD/Dig)
Oliver & Company
Peter Pan (Signature)
Pinocchio (Signature)
Pocahontas I & II
The Princess and the Frog
Ratatouille BD + Digital
Snow White (Signature)
Tangled*
Thor Ragnarok
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Up
Wall-E BD + Digital
Wreck-It Ralph
A Wrinkle In Time
Zootopia
I also think YMMV depending on the CSR. When I re-enrolled, I started online and called in to finish and was able to get Saludo Amigo/Three Cabelleros as an enrolment title and it had only come out like a few days before
Thanks given by:
olivasauce (06-01-2019)
Old 06-02-2019, 01:06 AM   #2723

Feb 2019
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charger Hellcat View Post
Right now neither codes 47703, 48769 or 50821 are working on the site.
I just tried 47703, 50821 and 48769 and 48769 (Moana) does work (changes to 5 movies for $2.00.) but 47703 and 50821 just say "The promotion code you are using does not exist. Please check your typing and try again. If you continue to have problems, please call us at (888) 257-9100 since some promotion codes are not available on our website."

I hope they give us more (good) codes soon.
Old 06-05-2019, 10:38 PM   #2724

Jan 2011
Toronto!

sorry to ask and not search, but I have a quick question: when do new releases typically go up for new sign ups?

I want to get Dumbo, which comes out end of June, but i'd rather not wait four or five months.

thanks!
Old 06-05-2019, 10:40 PM   #2725
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
Toronto, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookoo View Post
sorry to ask and not search, but I have a quick question: when do new releases typically go up for new sign ups?

I want to get Dumbo, which comes out end of June, but i'd rather not wait four or five months.

thanks!
In the American thread, they always say movies take 90 days before they're enrolment eligible so I would assume the same goes for the Canadian one as well.
Thanks given by:
mookoo (06-06-2019)
Old 06-05-2019, 11:45 PM   #2726
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by agoofykindasuperman View Post
In the American thread, they always say movies take 90 days before they're enrolment eligible so I would assume the same goes for the Canadian one as well.
Lately approx 60 days has been more usual for the majority of titles.

Some re-releases are almost immediate

Of course titles like Dumbo make decent Fulfillment picks if you have at least 6 others to make an initial package -- best of both worlds
Thanks given by:
mookoo (06-06-2019)
Old 06-06-2019, 01:14 AM   #2727

Jan 2011
Toronto!

thanks friends! I think I might try calling in and getting A Goofy Movie (and maybe the sequel) as enrollment titles, then getting Dumbo earlier as a fulfillment title, if possible
Old 06-06-2019, 01:36 AM   #2728
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookoo View Post
thanks friends! I think I might try calling in and getting A Goofy Movie (and maybe the sequel) as enrollment titles, then getting Dumbo earlier as a fulfillment title, if possible
You might have a chance at Goofy Movie sicne it's a couple weeks away from being eligible officially -- some reps give a little leeway for discs that aren't too far out, but reports in general indicate a whole lot less YMMV than a few years ago.

I'm guessing Goofy goes official either on 18 or 25th
Thanks given by:
Darth Vicious (06-06-2019), mookoo (06-06-2019)
Old 06-18-2019, 04:00 PM   #2729

Feb 2019
Canada

Well, I think I've been VIP long enough (a few weeks?) for any exciting BOG % off offers - this time around I have a BOB40% off (NO free shipping). My Marvel 4Ks came in the mail yesterday so I'm not obliged to stay on - I may wait to see what the end of July offers then cancel.

I'm really just waiting for the end of August if/when Cinderella becomes enrollment eligible (I know it can take longer), then do one more Blu-ray enrollment, get 3 4Ks as commitments and then use the VIP 1 time offer once more for more 4Ks.

If July gives a BOG50% and free shipping I'd take that instead but need to do the math vs BOG60% playing shipping. I hope the Moana code still works (4 commitments) at that time.
Old 06-18-2019, 04:06 PM   #2730
Expert Member

Apr 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by limevista View Post
Well, I think I've been VIP long enough (a few weeks?) for any exciting BOG % off offers - this time around I have a BOB40% off (NO free shipping). My Marvel 4Ks came in the mail yesterday so I'm not obliged to stay on - I may wait to see what the end of July offers then cancel.

I'm really just waiting for the end of August if/when Cinderella becomes enrollment eligible (I know it can take longer), then do one more Blu-ray enrollment, get 3 4Ks as commitments and then use the VIP 1 time offer once more for more 4Ks.

If July gives a BOG50% and free shipping I'd take that instead but need to do the math vs BOG60% playing shipping. I hope the Moana code still works (4 commitments) at that time.
I've been VIP since last Fall and I've received no special offers... at least, none that everyone else isn't getting.

I expect we'll get another month of free shipping in August when Endgame releases.
Old 06-18-2019, 04:20 PM   #2731

Feb 2019
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by zw94 View Post
I've been VIP since last Fall and I've received no special offers... at least, none that everyone else isn't getting.

I expect we'll get another month of free shipping in August when Endgame releases.
Thanks for the info - I won't hold my breath on any super special offers.

Free Shipping would definitely be nice!
Old 06-18-2019, 05:34 PM   #2732
Expert Member

Oct 2013
Mustafar, Canada

48769 is the only code I can get a response from right now. 5 for $2 and a Moana blanket. Unfortunately I have most of the Disney films I want, except for Goofy Movie which is still members only.
Thanks given by:
limevista (06-18-2019)
Old 06-20-2019, 09:01 PM   #2733

Feb 2019
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vicious View Post
48769 is the only code I can get a response from right now. 5 for $2 and a Moana blanket. Unfortunately I have most of the Disney films I want, except for Goofy Movie which is still members only.
Yes, that code worked for me when I signed up again today. I was going to wait (I want Endgame among other things), but wanted to make sure I could use this code and get some 4Ks (commitments/VIP) before they maybe take it away.

But yes, I can confirm 48769 still works as of today, anyway.
Thanks given by:
Darth Vicious (06-21-2019)
Old 06-22-2019, 10:02 PM   #2734

Jan 2019

hmm not getting as much discount as i thought due to the shipping charge. bought the 3 toy storys 4k at 40% off but the the shipping made them $25 before tax... amazon ended up discount them to $29 each within 2 weeks after release...
Old 06-22-2019, 10:29 PM   #2735

Feb 2019
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by icefaii View Post
hmm not getting as much discount as i thought due to the shipping charge. bought the 3 toy storys 4k at 40% off but the the shipping made them $25 before tax... amazon ended up discount them to $29 each within 2 weeks after release...
I totally get what you're saying (the shipping is brutal), but personally I always combine the orders for an average per movie with the initial order/commitments etc.

For the most recent round it averaged (8 blus and 5 4Ks - plus 1 free 4K from the Rewards Club = 6 4Ks) to just over $14. Now I could say "oh take some $ off of the blus and add it to the 4Ks) but I don't want to do more math. ha ha

I promise I'm not a schill - averaging is the only way I can purchase anything. lol
Old 06-22-2019, 10:51 PM   #2736

Jan 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by limevista View Post
I totally get what you're saying (the shipping is brutal), but personally I always combine the orders for an average per movie with the initial order/commitments etc.

For the most recent round it averaged (8 blus and 5 4Ks - plus 1 free 4K from the Rewards Club = 6 4Ks) to just over $14. Now I could say "oh take some $ off of the blus and add it to the 4Ks) but I don't want to do more math. ha ha

I promise I'm not a schill - averaging is the only way I can purchase anything. lol
yea problem is i only buy 4k and 3d for movies i like, and for 4k, my first choice is usually best buy steelbook. so dont have many choices there, maybe i will skip some of those 4k pixar steelbooks and get them from movie club, since i already skipped toy storys steelbook. but i am not even sure if i can fulfill the commitment lol.

side note, after i bought my first commitment, 3d force awakens, they put it up as a reward for movie rewards, i have enough points for 2 redemption on there. I am feeling like i just wasted my money ..
Thanks given by:
limevista (06-25-2019)
Old Today, 12:23 AM   #2737
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2013
New Brunswick, Canada
Canada

A friend of mine recently got The Little Mermaid sequels 2-pack and this is the condition it arrived in.
It honestly looks like someone stomped on it.

Also, they were kind enough to give me the digital codes.
Old Today, 12:26 AM   #2738
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by icefaii View Post
yea problem is i only buy 4k and 3d for movies i like, and for 4k, my first choice is usually best buy steelbook. so dont have many choices there, maybe i will skip some of those 4k pixar steelbooks and get them from movie club, since i already skipped toy storys steelbook. but i am not even sure if i can fulfill the commitment lol.

side note, after i bought my first commitment, 3d force awakens, they put it up as a reward for movie rewards, i have enough points for 2 redemption on there. I am feeling like i just wasted my money ..
You can always do a return and choose something else later -- esp if it comes stomped om
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Canadian Deals