Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Mortal Engines 4K (Blu-ray)
C$16.99
7 hrs ago
Green Book (Blu-ray)
C$12.99
16 hrs ago
Dumbo 4K (Blu-ray)
C$29.96
7 hrs ago
Attack on Titan: Season 3 Part 1 (Blu-ray)
C$36.99
18 hrs ago
Welcome to Marwen (Blu-ray)
C$8.99
20 hrs ago
Happy Death Day 2U (Blu-ray)
C$16.99
18 hrs ago
Pokémon: Detective Pikachu (Blu-ray)
C$26.99

Fighting with My Family (Blu-ray)
C$16.99

Mortal Engines (Blu-ray)
C$12.99
7 hrs ago
Pokémon: Detective Pikachu 4K (Blu-ray)
C$34.99

Glass (Blu-ray)
C$16.99
18 hrs ago
The Upside (Blu-ray)
C$16.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Canadian Deals

Old 02-13-2016, 08:39 PM   #21
Contributor

Oct 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by agoofykindasuperman View Post
Apparently astronomical, if you can find something that'll actually ship to Canada. Every Blu-ray I've tried, and even Cherry Coke, won't ship to Canada. Hopefully it's just a case of them updating the website since this service just started yesterday.

Otherwise, shipping charges are almost as much (if not more) than the item's cost itself. So whatever price you see listed, double it.
Its due to rights issues and items that they are not allowed to ship to Canada.
Old 02-13-2016, 09:53 PM   #22
Special Member

Oct 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylliam View Post
Its due to rights issues and items that they are not allowed to ship to Canada.
exactly. It no different then i believe it video games that Amazon Canada isnt allowed to ship to the US. Different type of items have different regulations for different countries.
Old 09-20-2016, 06:37 PM   #23
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
Toronto, Canada

Looks like we're allowed to buy Blu-rays from Target.com now and have them shipped to Canada! For a heck of a lot of money

$32 shipping + $8 in duties/taxes for 2 Blu-rays! Getouttatown
Old 02-16-2017, 05:25 PM   #24

Nov 2010
Ottawa

Target.com has a decent sale going on right now. It's buy 2, get 1 free on DVDs and blu-rays, plus if you spend more than $100, you can use code CANADASHIP for $20 off shipping. There's a good selection of things like Criterions or Warner Archive titles that are a good deal. FYI, selection tends to come in and out of stock, so if something is missing, try again in a few hours. Also, they don't have the March Criterions, but they do have the April ones (no idea why). Lastly, I have no idea when the sale ends.
Old 02-16-2017, 06:04 PM   #25
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2009
The O.C.

Played around with the shopping cart on the site a few days ago and it looks like you can't use the shipping discount code until your subtotal is $100 AFTER the B2G1F discount. Makes it pretty pricey and not worth it IMO.
Thanks given by:
jaydot (02-16-2017)
Old 09-13-2017, 12:31 AM   #26
Blu-ray Knight

Apr 2009
Target

instore purchased one title from Target item was shelf tag price, scanned in at $19.99 storefront located in Plattsburgh, NY. same $ point as the reg br combo, so mind as well opt for the exclusive nice slipcover for the twentieth century fox home entertainment release of AC glossy finish. only at, mu/th/ar stickers were placed on shrink wrap. notable digibook matte finish. hard shell. pages are glossy abundant pictures. crown club ad. 2-disc set, individual artwork both have bite digital HD code to share solve the missing david, cheers and welcome redeem through itunes, Ultraviolet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0442.jpg (91.0 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0461.jpg (95.4 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0463.jpg (92.9 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0466.jpg (89.2 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0469.jpg (91.2 KB, 22 views)
Thanks given by:
gdennis (09-13-2017)
Old 11-07-2017, 12:41 AM   #27

Aug 2011
Canada

anybody having problems placing orders and shipping it to canada?

I was able to placed an order 2 weeks ago but now every item i put in the cart gives me the message "cannot be shipped internationally"
Old 11-07-2017, 03:38 AM   #28
Power Member

Feb 2013
Edmonton, AB

Quote:
Originally Posted by rj531 View Post
anybody having problems placing orders and shipping it to canada?

I was able to placed an order 2 weeks ago but now every item i put in the cart gives me the message "cannot be shipped internationally"
I was going to order the Cars 3 digibook but on the product page it said "cannot be shipped internationally". I thought it was just for certain items.
Old 11-07-2017, 11:46 AM   #29
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
Toronto, Canada

Just a heads up if you can make it south of the border for Black Friday, Target will have the Cars 3 Digibook and the Stranger Things Season 1 VHS case set for $10 each.
Thanks given by:
ran94 (11-09-2017), wozman (11-07-2017)
Old 11-07-2017, 03:00 PM   #30
Special Member

Nov 2009
Calgary
Send a message via Yahoo to chaingunsofdoom

I contacted the email for "BorderFree" <borderfreeservice@target.com> for their website bug/issue and I'm awaiting a response. Sadly, they're not very responsive... took days to receive my last reply.

Stranger Things BD arrived OK last week, but the other part of my last order from them had a wrong item. They refunded it without issue (and they let me keep the wrong item since it was under $20 instead of shipping it back).
Thanks given by:
wozman (11-07-2017)
Old 11-07-2017, 03:29 PM   #31
Expert Member

Jan 2008
Ontario

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
I contacted the email for "BorderFree" <borderfreeservice@target.com> for their website bug/issue and I'm awaiting a response. Sadly, they're not very responsive... took days to receive my last reply.

Stranger Things BD arrived OK last week, but the other part of my last order from them had a wrong item. They refunded it without issue (and they let me keep the wrong item since it was under $20 instead of shipping it back).
How much did you pay for shipping? and any duty fees? Cause I am interested in Stranger Things BD release as well, too bad Sunrise isn't carrying it here for us Canuck's. They would easily sell.....don't understand.
Old 11-07-2017, 04:25 PM   #32
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
Toronto, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by wozman View Post
How much did you pay for shipping? and any duty fees? Cause I am interested in Stranger Things BD release as well, too bad Sunrise isn't carrying it here for us Canuck's. They would easily sell.....don't understand.
If you can get your order up to $100 worth (not hard to do on Target's website) then use code CANADASHIP to save $20 off the shipping cost, makes shipping virtually free, or really inexpensive.

Interestingly enough, the price on shipping 1 Blu-ray to Canada is higher than if you were to ship 2 Blu-rays to Canada. The price is actually lower. Huh.
Thanks given by:
AVfile (11-10-2017), chaingunsofdoom (11-09-2017), wozman (11-07-2017)
Old 11-09-2017, 03:06 PM   #33
Expert Member

Jan 2008
Ontario

Quote:

Just checked, and

Is there a reason why the Stranger Things BD season 1 is not available for "international shipping orders"
Old 11-09-2017, 03:45 PM   #34
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
Toronto, Canada

Quote:
Just checked, and

Is there a reason why the Stranger Things BD season 1 is not available for "international shipping orders"
When I looked yesterday, nearly ALL blu-rays were showing that same line now. Hopefully just a glitch! Or they don't want us partaking in the Black Friday deals....
Thanks given by:
wozman (11-09-2017)
Old 11-09-2017, 04:46 PM   #35
Special Member

Nov 2009
Calgary

Yeah still broken today for me as well. No reply email from them yet either.

If I would guess, their connection or check against the International Shipping DB seems to be toast. Every item I've previously ordered gives me the red error text.
Thanks given by:
wozman (11-09-2017)
Old 11-10-2017, 05:20 PM   #36
Special Member

Nov 2009
Calgary

Ok their email reply came today... it's quite unbelievable to be honest:

Quote:
Thank you for contacting us about the Target on Borderfree website. We appreciate your feedback!

As of 11/01/17, we are limiting the items we sell internationally.

We chose these categories – clothing, shoes, accessories, baby, home, kitchen & dining, furniture and patio & garden – because they are popular categories with our international guests. We will evaluate the results of these changes as we work to deliver a great Target experience for our international guests.

If you were trying to purchase items in the categories previously listed but the website still did not allow you to go through with your order, please email us back.

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are continuously evaluating our business and making changes based on results, guest feedback and shifts in our strategies.

Thank you for shopping with Target on Borderfree. Happy Friday!

Sincerely,

Sarah
Target on Borderfree
So while I replied with the categories I most recently purchased, please do the same using their email:

borderfreeservice@target.com
Thanks given by:
wozman (11-10-2017)
Old 11-10-2017, 05:50 PM   #37
Expert Member

Sep 2011

Quote:
We chose these categories – clothing, shoes, accessories, baby, home, kitchen & dining, furniture and patio & garden – because they are popular categories with our international guests. We will evaluate the results of these changes as we work to deliver a great Target experience for our international guests.
That seems super reasonable, since all those goods categories listed are much cheaper to get here locally in Canada, than paying Target a crazy amount of shipping and handling fees. [/s]
Old 11-10-2017, 06:45 PM   #38
Expert Member

Jan 2008
Ontario

Quote:
Ok their email reply came today... it's quite unbelievable to be honest:

So while I replied with the categories I most recently purchased, please do the same using their email:

borderfreeservice@target.com
Absolutely Ridiculous.......

So how does one get the Stranger Things Season 1 - Target release?

Can we at least place an order and have them ship to an American address? or does the site automatically bounce us to the International
Old 11-10-2017, 09:39 PM   #39

May 2009
Hamilton, ONTARIO, Canada

Quote:

Can we at least place an order and have them ship to an American address? or does the site automatically bounce us to the International
You can goto Target.com and it will goto the Canadian shopping, but at the top you can change back to USA and shop/ship to USA address no problem. Do it all the time here.
Old 11-11-2017, 03:43 AM   #40
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2009
Canada
-

Quote:

So I'm heading down the US next week. I'll visit a few Targets and if I see them there I can pick one up for you and bring it back.

No promises though.
Thanks given by:
wozman (11-11-2017)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Canadian Deals