Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
I Dream of Jeannie: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.99
 
The Web (Blu-ray)
$16.59
5 hrs ago
Working Girls (Blu-ray)
$29.49
5 hrs ago
Voyagers 4K (Blu-ray)
$33.99
4 hrs ago
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$77.97
 
Do the Right Thing 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.99
11 hrs ago
Godzilla vs. Kong / Godzilla: King of the Monsters / Kong: Skull Island (Blu-ray)
$39.99
5 hrs ago
10 Cloverfield Lane 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.96
 
Thunderbolt (Blu-ray)
$16.59
5 hrs ago
Fast Times at Ridgemont High (Blu-ray)
$27.99
 
Indiana Jones 4-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$42.99
2 hrs ago
The Final Countdown 4K (Blu-ray)
$47.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Newbie Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2021, 07:42 PM   #6241
Evil Flip Evil Flip is offline
New Member
 
May 2021
6
1
Default

Hi, so did I. I figured I'd start cataloguing my collection, before physical media disappears for good .
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 03:05 AM   #6242
Warren180 Warren180 is offline
Member
 
Warren180's Avatar
 
Mar 2021
13
45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Flip View Post
Hi, so did I. I figured I'd start cataloguing my collection, before physical media disappears for good .
I hope it never dies
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 03:26 AM   #6243
marly marly is offline
New Member
 
May 2021
73
438
428
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Flip View Post
Hi, so did I. I figured I'd start cataloguing my collection, before physical media disappears for good .
I know the feeling. I'm trying to buy as many as possible too. I wish I would have started a long time ago, but better late than never I suppose.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 03:28 AM   #6244
marly marly is offline
New Member
 
May 2021
73
438
428
Default

Not sure if this is the best place to ask. I imported all of my collection, but I have quite a few DVDs too. I realize that this is Blu-ray.com, but is there a way to add my DVDs to my collection as well? There are just some DVDs that you'll never be able to get on Blu-Ray.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 03:59 AM   #6245
formula_nebula formula_nebula is online now
Blu-ray Count
 
formula_nebula's Avatar
 
Oct 2010
223
1187
59
424
10
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marly View Post
Not sure if this is the best place to ask. I imported all of my collection, but I have quite a few DVDs too. I realize that this is Blu-ray.com, but is there a way to add my DVDs to my collection as well? There are just some DVDs that you'll never be able to get on Blu-Ray.
Absolutely! Just go up top to the search bar. You will see an option for DVD. Hit that, and do your search. Then add, just like you would Blu-ray.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 05:10 AM   #6246
marly marly is offline
New Member
 
May 2021
73
438
428
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_nebula View Post
Absolutely! Just go up top to the search bar. You will see an option for DVD. Hit that, and do your search. Then add, just like you would Blu-ray.
I think I got it figured out. It's a bummer that I can't import my DVDs. I only have the barcode, so I guess the barcode must be different than the UPC.

I have an app on my phone called "iCOllectEVerything" I did an export of that and got the barcodes, but Blu-ray.com can't seem to find half of them with the barcode. Kind of a bummer since I have more than 300 to import by hand.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 05:56 AM   #6247
Warren180 Warren180 is offline
Member
 
Warren180's Avatar
 
Mar 2021
13
45
Default

Oh, you can import your Blu Rays by putting in the UPC's?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 06:00 AM   #6248
formula_nebula formula_nebula is online now
Blu-ray Count
 
formula_nebula's Avatar
 
Oct 2010
223
1187
59
424
10
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marly View Post
I think I got it figured out. It's a bummer that I can't import my DVDs. I only have the barcode, so I guess the barcode must be different than the UPC.

I have an app on my phone called "iCOllectEVerything" I did an export of that and got the barcodes, but Blu-ray.com can't seem to find half of them with the barcode. Kind of a bummer since I have more than 300 to import by hand.
It is time consuming, adding them manually, one at a time. But, once you're there, you're there. Then you only have to worry about adding new purchases.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 02:05 PM   #6249
marly marly is offline
New Member
 
May 2021
73
438
428
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren180 View Post
Oh, you can import your Blu Rays by putting in the UPCs?
If you click "my Blu-ray.com" in the upper right, then click on the collection you want to import. For example, pick "Complete Collection." It should list your whole collection. Then you can click 4k, Blu-ray, or DVD. Once click one of those slightly below it and way to the right, you can see an import/export.

There might be a better way of doing it, but I'm n00b, so that's the best I have. It also took me a bit to get the DVDs to start showing up as well.

I could get my DVDs to show up on my desktop computer, but I can't seem to get the DVDs to show in my collection on the iPhone app.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Warren180 (05-08-2021)
Old 05-08-2021, 03:12 PM   #6250
menzo2003 menzo2003 is offline
Junior Member
 
May 2021
19
Default

Hi everyone, after lurking for a while I've decided that I need to make an account to finally index my modest blu-ray collection. I love the site is is very complete even with Dutch titles.
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:02 AM   #6251
Asbel Asbel is online now
New Member
 
May 2021
Portugal
1
71
25
Portugal

Hey everyone ^^! Joined after lurking a bit as well, been collecting blu-rays at my own pace for a while but now I've really grown fonder of it and have had more time to dive into it. Really love physical movie and it's great to see active communities still going!
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Newbie Discussion

Similar Threads
thread Forum Thread Starter Replies Last Post
The Official 2012 Thread General Chat stockstar1138 27 09-25-2008 10:40 PM
Official "Sick of People Making Official Threads" Thread Feedback Forum bjoneill74 35 02-21-2008 04:42 AM


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:56 PM.