Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan Mexico
Arrow: A Journey's End (Blu-ray)
$5.99
19 hrs ago
The Gentlemen 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
3 hrs ago
Tom & Jerry: Golden Collection, Volume One (Blu-ray)
$21.49
8 hrs ago
3-D Rarities Volume II (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Alastair Sim's School for Laughter: 4 Classic Comedies (Blu-ray)
$46.49

Ponyo (Blu-ray)
$21.49
3 hrs ago
Little Women (Blu-ray)
$19.95

Solid Metal Nightmares: The Films of Shinya Tsukamoto (Blu-ray)
$72.99

Color Out of Space 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Dodsworth (Blu-ray)
$17.99
5 hrs ago
The Great Escape (Blu-ray)
$29.49

Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (Blu-ray)
$24.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors

Old 01-17-2020, 02:45 AM   #3941

Jun 2018

I am waiting for the Christmas Blu Ray as well. I also sent an email to the Swat the Fly email address listing all the other discs I have paid for upfront, and not only have I not recieved any discs yet, but I haven't even recieved a reply to my email. Look, I love the discs you put out when they are finally done, but it gets a bit hard to take when everything takes so long.
Thanks given by:
erlinmeyer (01-17-2020)
Old 01-17-2020, 10:46 PM   #3942
Special Member

Feb 2014

I've gone back through emails to the 7th (and the forum PMS) and made sure all are responded to; Please send again if you haven't gotten a response- and check spam as well.

Attempting to get all the finished things out by the weekend.

Last edited by Steve Stanchfield; 01-17-2020 at 10:50 PM.
Old 01-18-2020, 12:17 AM   #3943
Blu-ray Guru

May 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Stanchfield View Post
I've gone back through emails to the 7th (and the forum PMS) and made sure all are responded to; Please send again if you haven't gotten a response- and check spam as well.

I havenít seen an email from you since your Cartoony Christmas blast email from December 22nd; the last email I sent you was on January 14th, to both of your email addresses. Nothing in my Gmail inbox, spam folder, or trash folder. Maybe somethingís amiss somewhere...? Can you check again? Thanks!
Old 01-18-2020, 12:42 AM   #3944

Sep 2008

Hey Steve, you said in this thread on Monday that you had my order on your desk ready to ship. Curious if you did ship it. I haven’t seen it yet, it could still be on its way of course, but I haven’t heard anything from you. I e-mailed you and PM’ed you. Just want to know the progress. Thanks again!

(I do know at least one friend who got a shipment, so I’ll say thanks for him here.)
Old 01-18-2020, 02:07 AM   #3945

Jun 2018

Quote:

I sent my email to the SwatTheFly address on January 5th. No reply recieved, and I have checked my spam folder. I just re-sent to the same email, and also to the Thunderbean email address. It is a list of everything I have preordered from Thunderbean. I don't expect all the discs on the list to be ready yet, but I am hoping some are, and at the very the least I would like to see that Cartoony Christmas disc.
Old 01-18-2020, 02:09 AM   #3946

Nov 2012

Any word on the censored 11 volume one lately? Seems like its been ages since I ordered that. Just curious as to when it will be ready for shipment. Thxs again for your work on classic animation..
Old 01-18-2020, 02:23 AM   #3947

Dec 2018

Iím excited about that one too! Looking forward to seeing whatís on that list.
Old 01-18-2020, 03:56 AM   #3948

Apr 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnn1314 View Post
Any word on the censored 11 volume one lately? Seems like its been ages since I ordered that. Just curious as to when it will be ready for shipment. Thxs again for your work on classic animation..
I wouldn't count on it as having all the 11 from Warner. It is a compilation from different studios. Perhaps with volume 2 we will have all of them. I would not expect "Popeye in technicolor" to have all three color Fleischers, as someone was saying. Sinbad will be included for sure but I'm not sure about the other two. Probably just Famous studios shorts.
Old 01-18-2020, 04:15 AM   #3949
Expert Member

Feb 2018
Pembroke, Ontario, Canada

I haven't received an e-mail yet, so I sent a list of my pre-orders through e-mail and PM. Thanks!
Old 01-18-2020, 03:32 PM   #3950
Special Member

Feb 2014

Volume 1 is really looking great. I've scanned multiple copies of some of the films, with a few left to do.
Thanks given by:
moofeeze (01-18-2020), Sinbad75 (01-18-2020), WaverBoy (01-18-2020)
Old 01-18-2020, 10:34 PM   #3951
Blu-ray Guru

May 2013

Quote:

Yo Steve, check your both your email addresses and your PM, and let me know your thoughts.
Old 01-19-2020, 04:56 AM   #3952

Apr 2010
Default Email sent to both addresses

Hi Steve - I sent a detailed list of pending discs on Dec. 8th. I forwarded it again on Dec. 21st, and I have forwarded it again tonight, January 18th. To both addresses all three times. I've received no reply and no discs since emailing.

Bill
Old 01-19-2020, 05:19 PM   #3953
Special Member

Feb 2014

Got it and sent a reply Bill! Please let me know if you got the reply ok!

A really good few days here in catching up. Now onto figuring out how to fund the next round of film scans to move things forward faster.
Thanks given by:
WaverBoy (01-19-2020)
Old 01-19-2020, 06:32 PM   #3954

Aug 2019

Steve,

I e-mailed you at your Thunderbean address regarding my Cartoony Christmas purchase both today and on the 11th and haven't received a reply. Can you follow up on that? Thanks!
Old 01-20-2020, 05:08 AM   #3955
Special Member

Feb 2014

I don't see any emails from the 11th or today that I haven't responded to. Please PM me her- I don't know what I'm not getting your messages. Please send to swat_thefly@yahoo.com. The weekend has been going great for getting things together; I think I have everything I know of that is finished either ready to go or pretty close. Marathon few weeks of catch up.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:45 AM   #3956

Sep 2019

Steve, I've sent you a few emails and PMd yesterday with no response.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:53 PM   #3957
Special Member

Feb 2014

H/B-- got it and responded. Trying hard to get every one of these out the door this week. Amazing few days here of dubbing. Have nearly everything dubbed and packed that is finished- and feeling really happy about that!
Thanks given by:
WaverBoy (01-20-2020)
Old 01-20-2020, 06:56 PM   #3958

Aug 2019

Quote:
I don't see any emails from the 11th or today that I haven't responded to. Please PM me her- I don't know what I'm not getting your messages. Please send to swat_thefly@yahoo.com. The weekend has been going great for getting things together; I think I have everything I know of that is finished either ready to go or pretty close. Marathon few weeks of catch up.
Steve,

Just sent an e-mail to the "swat the fly" address. Just so I know, is this the preferred e-mail now? I had always used your Thunderbean one in the past.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:03 PM   #3959

Jan 2019

Quote:

Steve, I sent you a PM here on the 10th and haven't gotten a response.
Old 01-21-2020, 03:16 AM   #3960
Special Member

Feb 2014

Just sent a reply to your PM- yours are packed.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors