Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan Mexico
Frozen II 4K (Blu-ray)
$23.55
16 hrs ago
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.96
28 min ago
Joker 4K (Blu-ray)
$20.00
 
Bloodshot 4K (Blu-ray)
$26.96
 
Eureka: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$42.99
 
Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Maximum Overdrive (Blu-ray)
$21.60
8 hrs ago
The Thing (Blu-ray)
$13.36
 
1917 (Blu-ray)
$20.75
 
Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Dark Waters (Blu-ray)
$14.99
 
Doom Patrol: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$9.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Home Theater > Home Theater Galleries


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2016, 04:18 PM   #3141
DangeRuss DangeRuss is offline
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
DangeRuss's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
230
462
354
74
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss
Default

What's up Bugzzz!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bguzman View Post
I know, I know you've heard it all before but I have five excellent TTs and the same amount of amps/receivers plus three really good phono stages. When I want something new I just try new combinations of what I have. Like moving the DL-103r from the Sansui to the Sony. That said if I run across a rare well know 100 wpc receiver, for let's say $33, what's a guy to do.
.
And I'm sure I've heard BargainBilly make that statement more than a few times himself
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 11:23 AM   #3142
Billy13 Billy13 is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Billy13's Avatar
 
Mar 2013
Somewhere Between Heaven ↑ & Hell ↓ ......
436
115
63
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
And I'm sure I've heard BargainBilly make that statement more than a few times himself
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 02:02 PM   #3143
bguzman bguzman is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
bguzman's Avatar
 
Jul 2011
No Cal
156
41
344
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy13 View Post
Couldn't have said it better myself. How's it going? You hanging in there waiting for the big day?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 03:13 PM   #3144
Billy13 Billy13 is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Billy13's Avatar
 
Mar 2013
Somewhere Between Heaven ↑ & Hell ↓ ......
436
115
63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bguzman View Post
Couldn't have said it better myself. How's it going? You hanging in there waiting for the big day?


Oh yeah buddy! One more week!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 03:15 PM   #3145
Billy13 Billy13 is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Billy13's Avatar
 
Mar 2013
Somewhere Between Heaven ↑ & Hell ↓ ......
436
115
63
Default

What's goin' on with you today? Football like everyone else?
[Show spoiler]aside from me.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 03:30 PM   #3146
bguzman bguzman is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
bguzman's Avatar
 
Jul 2011
No Cal
156
41
344
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy13 View Post
What's goin' on with you today? Football like everyone else?
[Show spoiler]aside from me.
Yep, guess I'm a lemming too.
[Show spoiler]
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 03:41 PM   #3147
Billy13 Billy13 is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Billy13's Avatar
 
Mar 2013
Somewhere Between Heaven ↑ & Hell ↓ ......
436
115
63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bguzman View Post
Yep, guess I'm a lemming too.
[Show spoiler]
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 03:46 PM   #3148
hometheatergeek hometheatergeek is offline
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
hometheatergeek's Avatar
 
Feb 2008
Near Atlanta GA
47
2
241
49
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy13 View Post


Oh yeah buddy! One more week!
Since you have only a week left Billy you should try this

[Show spoiler]
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 04:27 PM   #3149
Billy13 Billy13 is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Billy13's Avatar
 
Mar 2013
Somewhere Between Heaven ↑ & Hell ↓ ......
436
115
63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometheatergeek View Post
Since you have only a week left Billy you should try this

[Show spoiler]


We've actually had a couple times where the Internet was down, and she was in the middle of school work. Long story short... she is definitely a keeper.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 04:52 PM   #3150
DangeRuss DangeRuss is offline
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
DangeRuss's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
230
462
354
74
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy13 View Post


Quote:
Originally Posted by bguzman View Post
Yep, guess I'm a lemming too.
[Show spoiler]
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 02:47 AM   #3151
bguzman bguzman is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
bguzman's Avatar
 
Jul 2011
No Cal
156
41
344
1
Default

Hello all
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Went to a family friend's house yesterday for a barbecue since her sister is going to India on business for six weeks. A beef bonanza! When we pulled up to the house her brother was out front doing the cooking. He pulls me aside and gives me these.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 08:49 AM   #3152
DangeRuss DangeRuss is offline
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
DangeRuss's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
230
462
354
74
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss
Default

Good Morning Bugzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bguzman View Post
Hello all
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Went to a family friend's house yesterday for a barbecue since her sister is going to India on business for six weeks. A beef bonanza! When we pulled up to the house her brother was out front doing the cooking. He pulls me aside and gives me these.
Nice pick up .................................

Is her brother getting out of spinning vinyl ?

I spent this weekend doing some vinyl maintenance and picked up a couple of titles myself as seen here ..............

https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread...4#post12781854
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 03:24 AM   #3153
bguzman bguzman is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
bguzman's Avatar
 
Jul 2011
No Cal
156
41
344
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
Good Morning Bugzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice pick up .................................
Is her brother getting out of spinning vinyl ?
I spent this weekend doing some vinyl maintenance and picked up a couple of titles myself as seen here ..............
https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread...4#post12781854
Hey there DR,
By the dust on them I think he left the licorice years ago. I saw your cleaning ensemble in your thread, most impressive. Nice pick up on your end as well. Gaucho is a very nice sounding LP, very nice for spinnin'.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 12:50 PM   #3154
DangeRuss DangeRuss is offline
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
DangeRuss's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
230
462
354
74
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
Good Morning Bugzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bguzman View Post
Hey there DR,
By the dust on them I think he left the licorice years ago. I saw your cleaning ensemble in your thread, most impressive. Nice pick up on your end as well. Gaucho is a very nice sounding LP, very nice for spinnin'.
Yeah ........................ I'm looking forward to spinning them ......... I also picked this up last night ....

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 01:26 PM   #3155
bguzman bguzman is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
bguzman's Avatar
 
Jul 2011
No Cal
156
41
344
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
Yeah ........................ I'm looking forward to spinning them ......... I also picked this up last night ....

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 08:14 AM   #3156
DangeRuss DangeRuss is offline
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
DangeRuss's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
230
462
354
74
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss
Default

Good Morning Bugzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe the last 4 albums I ordered have yet to arrive

And how was your weekend ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 12:35 PM   #3157
bguzman bguzman is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
bguzman's Avatar
 
Jul 2011
No Cal
156
41
344
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
Good Morning Bugzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe the last 4 albums I ordered have yet to arrive
And how was your weekend ?
Morning DR,
Weekend was pretty good. My youngest son was here so he could fill out his first presidential ballot, what a election this time. Saturday was yard work day plus we got our backyard all ready for our version of "winter". Cubs beat the Dodgers, way . Took my son back to San Francisco early Sunday then watched some NFL.
In my experience LPs take so long because the usually send them "media mail" to save $ and that's pretty low on the USPS totem pole.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 09:50 AM   #3158
DangeRuss DangeRuss is offline
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
DangeRuss's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
230
462
354
74
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss
Default

Good Morning Bugzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bguzman View Post
Morning DR,
Weekend was pretty good. My youngest son was here so he could fill out his first presidential ballot, what a election this time. Saturday was yard work day plus we got our backyard all ready for our version of "winter". Cubs beat the Dodgers, way . Took my son back to San Francisco early Sunday then watched some NFL.
In my experience LPs take so long because the usually send them "media mail" to save $ and that's pretty low on the USPS totem pole.
Thankfully .............................. Three of the albums arrived last evening so I'll be able to give them a cleaning then take'em for a spin
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 03:01 AM   #3159
bguzman bguzman is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
bguzman's Avatar
 
Jul 2011
No Cal
156
41
344
1
Default

A Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours here in Gallery land.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 03:57 PM   #3160
DangeRuss DangeRuss is offline
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
DangeRuss's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
230
462
354
74
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bguzman View Post
A Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours here in Gallery land.
And the same to you Bugzzzzzzzzz
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Home Theater > Home Theater Galleries


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:30 AM.