Best PS5 Games Deals

Best PS5 Games Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Callisto Protocol (PS5)
$49.99

Marvel's Midnight Suns (PS5)
$49.99

Forspoken (PS5)
$69.88

Syberia: The World Before (PS5)
$29.99

Fallen Legion (PS5)
$39.99
5 hrs ago
Iron Harvest (PS5)
$14.38

Arcadegeddon (PS5)
$19.99

Tactics Ogre: Reborn (PS5)
$34.99

WWE 2K22 (PS5)
$19.99

Greedfall (PS5)
$14.38

New Tales from the Borderlands Deluxe Edition (PS5)
$19.99

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R (PS5)
$29.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM   #1081
Blu-ray Duke

Feb 2007
United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradnoyes View Post
The exploration is what makes this game so special, I think. So much care went into crafting the world, designing its layout, and filling it with meaningful things to discover. FromSoft games have always been dense, but it's amazing how they managed to maintain that level of density and meaningful content over such a large game. It's one of the few open-world where it feels like you're really able to create your own unique experience and story. Morrowind, New Vegas, and Breath of the Wild are the only ones I can think of that are comparable.
My personal feeling on it was there was definitely a good differentiation with the areas generally we did get however, some of the dungeon levels became very similar and repetitive in their structures which was a little disappointing.

However generally traversing the world, there's a good differentiation between Limgrave Caelid, Liurnia and then up to the Altus region and Mt Gelmir and then up to the Mountaintop of the Giants, but then also the underground areas you get to traverse. There's a lot of detail in those areas but unfortunately there's also some fatigue that starts to set in the core "run" you make traversing between the areas i feel.

I think for me personally, i can see myself getting 100+ hours on this game, but not in a single run-through like say AC Valhalla etc. that i recently played. Moreso with just taking my time and letting it breathe out much more deliberately. If i wanted, i can truly imo finish this games story and even probably start an NG+ but i think there's maybe just a little more in the tank to try and eek out of the game.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS5