Best 4K Blu-ray Deals

12 Days of Deals, Day 10 is Live »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Mission: Impossible - Fallout 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Schindler's List 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.96
8 hrs ago
Crazy Rich Asians 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

The House with a Clock in Its Walls 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96
7 hrs ago
The Meg 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

BlacKkKlansman 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99

The Mummy Ultimate Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.99

2001: A Space Odyssey 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.54

The Equalizer 2 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Sicario: Day of the Soldado 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Venom 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.96

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K Movies

Old 12-05-2018, 05:24 PM   #261
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2007
Norway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Murdock View Post
My copy just arrived minutes ago!! 69.64 ....Oh Amazon, how I love you!
When did you order ?

I preordere on oct 23, the day blu-ray.com says preorder went live.

not shipped to me yet
Old 12-05-2018, 06:23 PM   #262

Nov 2013
Atlanta Georgia USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallow_ View Post
When did you order ?

I preordere on oct 23, the day blu-ray.com says preorder went live.

not shipped to me yet
Wow. I am sorry to hear that. I ordered mine on Nov. 23. That's crazy I received one and you didn't. Hopefully it's just a minor delay.
Old 12-05-2018, 08:24 PM   #263
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2007
Norway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Murdock View Post
Wow. I am sorry to hear that. I ordered mine on Nov. 23. That's crazy I received one and you didn't. Hopefully it's just a minor delay.
Hopefully, but this is very disturbing to hear as Amazon boasts to practice a first come first serve policy on limited initial stock..
Old 12-05-2018, 08:31 PM   #264

Nov 2013

I got my banged up, shipped in an envelope collection today from Walmart.

Edit: So I decided that I could live with the dinged corners on my box.. opened it up.

LOL

Bits of plastic fell all over my desk. The UHD case was severed in half to the point that the clear plastic that covers the cover art was even ripped into shreds. The Blu-ray case was just as bad with all the plastic on one end of the case literally gone. I'm absolutely amazed that it's so bad on the inside when the outside of the box showed only minor damage.

Now on the Walmart experience.. What it said: Process a return for refund, print shipping label and have 30 days to return the product before being charged for the replacement. The replacement would arrive by 12/10.

What actually happens: Process a return for refund, get charged immediately for the replacement order .. which will arrive by 12/31.

It's absolutely amazing that Walmart continues to jack up online retail so badly.

Last edited by brentsg; 12-05-2018 at 10:22 PM.
Old 12-05-2018, 08:37 PM   #265

Nov 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava_Lander View Post
To recap, folks - if you have bought this set, here's what else you need to have ALL the Mission: Impossible on-disc content:
  • MI3: Second disc of bonus features from original release
  • MI3: Best Buy-exclusive "Impossible Mission Force" bonus DVD of additional content
  • GHOST PROTOCOL: Best Buy-exclusive bonus Blu-ray of additional content
  • ROGUE NATION: Target-exclusive bonus Blu-ray of additional content

So in addition to the 6 movie discs (and the secondary Fallout disc) in this set, there's still four more discs you'll need to track down if you want everything, bringing the total number of produced discs with unique content to 11.

Bless the people that can be bothered to do this. I just need the movies on my shelf. I'll grab the extra stuff it's an easy get, but won't lose any sleep.
Old 12-05-2018, 08:51 PM   #266
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2008
DMV

Yeah III's arguably my favorite one and I have the two-disc BD, but even I never bothered with that bonus DVD. If I happen to find it in an FYE or something one day, great. Otherwise whatever.
Thanks given by:
Geoff D (12-06-2018)
Old 12-06-2018, 02:10 AM   #267

Jul 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsounoriginal View Post
Yeah III's arguably my favorite one and I have the two-disc BD, but even I never bothered with that bonus DVD. If I happen to find it in an FYE or something one day, great. Otherwise whatever.
Same here. I've been giving away or throwing out the old DVD's. The 480p (even up-converted) just looks bad on the 4k screen.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:33 AM   #268

Aug 2007
United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Owl View Post
Man.... This is how a 4K + Blu-ray combo multi-movie set should be released. Separate Amaray cases for the 4K discs and standard Blu-ray discs, but encased in the same sturdy slip box.

Way to go, Paramount!
Is this the case () with the UK set too, or is it like the 5 movie set that have separate Blu-ray and 4K multi-disc amaray cases?
Old 12-06-2018, 02:14 PM   #269
Blu-ray Guru

Sep 2009
Virginia

I was going to get Fallout 4K for $21 during BF sales, but figured it was I could use the $21 toward the $76 pre-order on Amazon at the time and get the rest of the movies in 4k. The price dropped to $69.64. For some reason I got a $5 courtesy credit on it and then used $20 in Bing rewards making my final price $48.52. Not bad at $8 a piece for six 4K movies. (still waiting to ship (I chose slow shipping and got $1 MP3 credit) hoping for one last price drop, lol)
Old 12-06-2018, 02:33 PM   #270
Expert Member

Jan 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentsg View Post

Edit: So I decided that I could live with the dinged corners on my box.. opened it up.

LOL

Bits of plastic fell all over my desk. The UHD case was severed in half to the point that the clear plastic that covers the cover art was even ripped into shreds. The Blu-ray case was just as bad with all the plastic on one end of the case literally gone. I'm absolutely amazed that it's so bad on the inside when the outside of the box showed only minor damage.

Now on the Walmart experience.. What it said: Process a return for refund, print shipping label and have 30 days to return the product before being charged for the replacement. The replacement would arrive by 12/10.

What actually happens: Process a return for refund, get charged immediately for the replacement order .. which will arrive by 12/31.

It's absolutely amazing that Walmart continues to jack up online retail so badly.
I stopped ordering from Walmart long time ago when I pre-ordered Star Wars for in-store pick up and still the movie slip was damaged! That did for me! so freaking mad. They suck!
Old 12-06-2018, 06:17 PM   #271
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2013
Orlando, FL

Can anyone confirm that while the 6-film collection dropped the second disc of bonus features from the individual 4K releases of M:I 1-3 (was it?) can they be found available on the digital copies?

I own the five films on Blu-ray and would really want to get them on 4K in a nice compact set but don't want to lose any valuable features.

Also, does the collection come with Fallout's booklet or is that exclusive to the individual release only?

Thanks!
Old 12-06-2018, 08:05 PM   #272

Nov 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by acua View Post
I stopped ordering from Walmart long time ago when I pre-ordered Star Wars for in-store pick up and still the movie slip was damaged! That did for me! so freaking mad. They suck!
I've sworn off them too, but in this case it was there or Amazon for the sale price. Amazon would also have used an envelope and at least with Walmart I can walk into the store to swap it.

But then it landed during a snowy week and I didn't want to drive in the stuff so here we are.

To their credit, even though the replacement still shows 12/31, it's going to arrive tomorrow (prob still broken though).
Old 12-06-2018, 08:10 PM   #273
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstar View Post
oh great, no mail service ...
No wonder my 4K copy of Game of Thrones wasn't in the mail yesterday despite saying that it would be.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:54 PM   #274

Nov 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighthefutureofhd View Post
No wonder my 4K copy of Game of Thrones wasn't in the mail yesterday despite saying that it would be.
What's really strange is that I had outgoing mail (flag up).. and I missed a USPS vehicle trying to deliver a package, watched them drive off. They left a "sorry we missed you" note in the mailbox alongside the outgoing stuff.

So strange..
Old 12-07-2018, 10:32 PM   #275
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2007
Norway

My copy just shipped from Amazon.com.

So fortunately my copy was reserved and ill have it on monday instead of the 1-5 weeks or 1-2 month estimates
Old 12-08-2018, 02:19 AM   #276
Special Member

Sep 2014
My parent's house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava_Lander View Post
To recap, folks - if you have bought this set, here's what else you need to have ALL the Mission: Impossible on-disc content:
  • MI3: Second disc of bonus features from original release
  • MI3: Best Buy-exclusive "Impossible Mission Force" bonus DVD of additional content
  • GHOST PROTOCOL: Best Buy-exclusive bonus Blu-ray of additional content
  • ROGUE NATION: Target-exclusive bonus Blu-ray of additional content

So in addition to the 6 movie discs (and the secondary Fallout disc) in this set, there's still four more discs you'll need to track down if you want everything, bringing the total number of produced discs with unique content to 11.

Didn't the DVD of Mission Impossible 2 have an exclusive version with a bonus DVD with a bunch of trailers and stuff on it? Like the Ben Stiller MTV skit and tv spots or something too? None of that content is on the blu-ray is it?
Old 12-08-2018, 02:46 AM   #277
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2008
NJ, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Deckard View Post
Didn't the DVD of Mission Impossible 2 have an exclusive version with a bonus DVD with a bunch of trailers and stuff on it? Like the Ben Stiller MTV skit and tv spots or something too? None of that content is on the blu-ray is it?
Dunno about the bonus DVD, but the MI2 Blu-ray has extras and the Ben Stiller skit I believe is an easter egg.
Old 12-08-2018, 09:17 PM   #278
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2010
Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Owl View Post
Man.... This is how a 4K + Blu-ray combo multi-movie set should be released. Separate Amaray cases for the 4K discs and standard Blu-ray discs, but encased in the same sturdy slip box.

Way to go, Paramount!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mertz523 View Post
Same as the Harry Potter 8-film collection from WB. It is glorious.
I would actually prefer solo cases for each movie. Harry Potter would be the exception, that series is finished and if they were to ever have another HP film, it would be a new series in the franchise like Fantastic Beasts. When a film series is still going, they shouldn't lump them all together in the same case each time a new one is released.
Old 12-08-2018, 11:21 PM   #279

Oct 2010
PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentsg View Post

LOL

My cases were the same with absolutely no damage to the outer box slipbox. The UHD case was completely separated at the spine so the clear plastic cover is the only thing holding the two halves together. The Blu-ray case isn't fully separated, but about half-way.

I ordered through Google Express (first time I've used them) and I have to say, the experience was amazing. They have a new copy ordered (at no charge) and even told me not to bother sending back the damaged one and do whatever I want with it.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:36 AM   #280
Blu-ray Samurai

May 2018

60 On Amazon today only
Thanks given by:
rwc (12-10-2018)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K Movies