Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Jackie Chan Collection: Volume 1 (1976-1982) (Blu-ray)
$71.49
5 hrs ago
A Nightmare on Elm Street Collection (Blu-ray)
$24.99
16 hrs ago
Three Colors 4K (Blu-ray)
$87.49
1 day ago
The Magnificent Seven 4K (Blu-ray)
$26.99
38 min ago
A Man Called Otto (Blu-ray)
$22.96
13 hrs ago
Plane 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.06
1 day ago
The Jackie Chan Collection: Volume 2 (1983-1993) (Blu-ray)
$80.99

Westworld: Season Four 4K (Blu-ray)
$31.49
22 hrs ago
Universal Classic Monsters: Icons of Horror Collection Vol. 2 4K (Blu-ray)
$38.99

The Walking Dead: The Complete Eleventh Season (Blu-ray)
$49.99

Roots: The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray)
$19.52
16 hrs ago
DragonHeart 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
38 min ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old Yesterday, 07:48 PM   #51241
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

LOW(ish) STOCK Numbers -- compared to a couple weeks ago this list is much smaller and relatively few items are in the Imminent category

4K UHD
32 Marvel Studios' Ant-Man and The Wasp 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Combo Pack + Digital Code -- probably 7-10 days max (maybe less with the Premiere of Ant-man 3 coming up)
83 Little Mermaid Anniversary Edition 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital Code

(next lowest are around 200+)

BLU-RAY
1 Marvel Studios' Black Panther Blu-ray + Digital Code - Canada -- could an hour or next week, but somebody will eventually take it.
97 Incredibles 2 Blu-ray Combo Pack + Digital Code -- pretty slow redemptions since it was relisted.

(next lowest items are 250)

POSTER
10 Bob's Burgers Teaser Poster pretty slow so this may still last until the end of the month or longer
91 Willow Payoff Poster -- these next 2 have almost plateaued and only a few per week being taken.
93 Turning Red Teaser Poster
130 Avatar: Way of Water Payoff Poster -- for now at least still a few daily so may pass the above 2 in another week or so though definitely slowing

(next poster is around 350 )

MERCHANDISE
45 Marvel Studios' What If?... Pop! Pin - Zombie Scarlet Witch With Chance of Chase -- a few per day so maybe the end of next week?
65 Disney Movie Insiders Key Lapel Pin -- this may sort of sell out in a few days, but there's still a RF of 1000, so almost certainly the next batch of 500 or 1000 will go back up soon after.

Next lowest are 230+ (Sox Zipper clip and Strange World Cap though the latter still has 350 RF so expect another round)

BOOKS
42 Women: The National Geographic Collection -- 2-3 per week so not like to sell out soon. Next lowest book is close to 200.

SALE
40 SALE: Lego Star Wars: Terrifying Tales Payoff One Sheet Poster maybe 5 per week so still may be around awhile
120 SALE: Star Wars: Last Jedi Final One Sheet Poster -- still 4-5 per day so maybe around the end of the month.
Thanks given by:
DWR1965 (Yesterday), Kinsella5 (Yesterday), lucasatakros (Yesterday), SilverRoc (Yesterday), Vader2k (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 07:57 PM   #51242
Blu-ray Archduke

Jul 2007
Vancouver, BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derik View Post
Nope I submitted AVX tickets before and I only got 100pts. When I asked they gave me that list posted above of eligible formats for 150pts.

AVX does cost us more but they don't count it as premium
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenbenobi View Post
Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. We have Ultrascreens at our theater chain. Costs $3 more, but we only get the 100 points. Disney only gives 150 for the specific ones mentioned, not other premium formats.
Yeah. They fed me the same BS as you guys. I replied to their horse manure reply, but havenít heard back yet. We pay like $5 more for AVX, yet itís not considered premium??? WTF?
Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM   #51243
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petra_Kalbrain View Post
Yeah. They fed me the same BS as you guys. I replied to their horse manure reply, but havenít heard back yet. We pay like $5 more for AVX, yet itís not considered premium??? WTF?
I've always wondered if IMAX/Regal/AMC had to pay something to Disney to let them advertise the Bonus Points. No real other reason the the Cinemark Premium theaters get no Bonus unless there is specifically a tie-in -- of maybe directly Disney get a bigger slice of the ticket price relative to the Cinemark offering (or the Canadian Premiums).
Thanks given by:
Petra_Kalbrain (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM   #51244
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2012
Auburndale Fl

I got my D+ exclusive poster. Looks real good and as the others a mirror image on the back.
Thanks given by:
Forty (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM   #51245
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2011
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWR1965 View Post
Where are the Star Wars posters for The Bad Batch Season 2 and Tales of the Jedi? Also, hopefully we get a Star Wars poster for SW Visions Season 2. Does anybody know what happened to the Lego Star Wars Summer Vacation poster? It just completely disappeared. I do not think it sold out.
I have been waiting for the batch really want one to go with my S1.
Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM   #51246
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2008
Arkham Asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWR1965 View Post
Where are the Star Wars posters for The Bad Batch Season 2 and Tales of the Jedi? Also, hopefully we get a Star Wars poster for SW Visions Season 2. Does anybody know what happened to the Lego Star Wars Summer Vacation poster? It just completely disappeared. I do not think it sold out.
To my knowledge Disney isn't printing official posters for everything on Disney+ nowadays. This doesn't stop people from taking images they find online and printing them up under the table in various sizes giving the impression to unsuspecting collectors that an "official" poster is out there when in fact they aren't official or licensed in any way. If I hear of anything concering something official I will post up here. Regarding Bad Batch, as we all know there was one official poster made for the series debut, but I have yet to hear or see anything for season 2 and that goes same for Visions. Tales of the Jedi I don't believe anything was released either.
Old Yesterday, 11:52 PM   #51247
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2009
Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rey View Post
blackstoriesalways - 25 pts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmollenauer View Post
BLACKSTORIESALWAYS for 25 points
Thought I'd seen it before, but many may have lost it in all the Disney+ complaining.
Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM   #51248
Special Member

Oct 2010
Toronto, ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petra_Kalbrain View Post
Yeah. They fed me the same BS as you guys. I replied to their horse manure reply, but haven’t heard back yet. We pay like $5 more for AVX, yet it’s not considered premium??? WTF?
I remember from the beginning, AVX didn't count for premium points -- maybe because it's a Cineplex-only format or branding, not universal like IMAX or 3D? Just like we don't get extra points for Dbox, 4DX, VIP, or the aforementioned Ultrascreens (which I'd never heard of, so I won't speculate which formats/brands line up with which across companies and countries ).

Frankly, if they rewarded points based purely on relative prices, what would stop them from refusing claims on free or point redemption tickets (that clearly show $0.00 paid on the stub)? Or awarding less for discounted Tuesday tix, or child/senior tix.

I'll stop before they get any ideas...
Old Today, 12:09 AM   #51249

Jun 2019

https://comicbook.com/irl/news/disne...rs-first-time/

Disney+ Drops Subscribers for First Time Since Launch

the company unveiled it lost 2.4 million subscribers over the last three months of 2022.

Could be why they are giving extra 50pts, putting out exclusive rewards and pushing for more subscribers.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals