Best Blu-ray Movie Deals



Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Samuel Fuller at Columbia, 1937-1961 (Blu-ray)
£34.74
 
Star Trek: The Next Generation: The Full Journey (Blu-ray)
£41.30
 
Hammer Volume Three: Blood & Terror (Blu-ray)
£29.12
 
Hammer Volume Two: Criminal Intent (Blu-ray)
£29.12
 
The Koker Trilogy (Blu-ray)
£45.60
 
The Middle-Earth Six Film Collection (Blu-ray)
£45.88
 
The Hammer Collection (Blu-ray)
£15.37
11 hrs ago
The Matrix Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
£34.00
 
The Wonderful Worlds of Ray Harryhausen, Volume One: 1955-1960 (Blu-ray)
£29.12
 
The Samurai Trilogy (Blu-ray)
£24.40
 
Jurassic Park: Trilogy Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
£26.26
 
Mission: Impossible: 6-Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
£50.00
10 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > United Kingdom and Ireland


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 07:12 PM   #11041
bigmoorer bigmoorer is offline
Active Member
 
Aug 2011
238
Default

Any of you guys/girls used JB HiFi before? What’s their delivery time like and are they customs friendly?

Their 2 for $40 on 4K blu rays look rather tempting (more so for the Pixar films).
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:46 PM   #11042
navydavey navydavey is offline
Special Member
 
Feb 2013
Essex, UK
United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmoorer View Post
Any of you guys/girls used JB HiFi before? What’s their delivery time like and are they customs friendly?

Their 2 for $40 on 4K blu rays look rather tempting (more so for the Pixar films).
I used them a couple of months ago for the first time, bought 3 blu rays, they shipped all 3 out seperately days apart though as they were out of stock when ordered, no customs fees for me as each item was less than £15 each, really quick delivery (less than 2 weeks from dispatch)

I would order from them again
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
bigmoorer (Today)
Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM   #11043
Dubliner1 Dubliner1 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Dubliner1's Avatar
 
Apr 2010
Hibernia
11
84
291
7
1
17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmoorer View Post
Any of you guys/girls used JB HiFi before? What’s their delivery time like and are they customs friendly?

Their 2 for $40 on 4K blu rays look rather tempting (more so for the Pixar films).
Used JB many times and had no issues at all. I'm in Dublin, Ireland and delivery usually takes the full 4 weeks. Don't mind waiting at all if I'm saving money. (no custom fees either)
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
bigmoorer (Today)
Old Today, 12:48 AM   #11044
bigmoorer bigmoorer is offline
Active Member
 
Aug 2011
238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by navydavey View Post
I used them a couple of months ago for the first time, bought 3 blu rays, they shipped all 3 out seperately days apart though as they were out of stock when ordered, no customs fees for me as each item was less than £15 each, really quick delivery (less than 2 weeks from dispatch)

I would order from them again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubliner1 View Post
Used JB many times and had no issues at all. I'm in Dublin, Ireland and delivery usually takes the full 4 weeks. Don't mind waiting at all if I'm saving money. (no custom fees either)
Thanks for the help. Going to go for it then. Been wanting a few Pixar titles as well as the first Guardians of the Galaxy on 4K but have been put off by the high US prices. Came across JB Hifi and it’s a huge saving in comparison. Good to know they’re reliable.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > United Kingdom and Ireland


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:45 AM.