Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Samuel Fuller at Columbia, 1937-1961 (Blu-ray)
£34.74

Star Trek: The Next Generation: The Full Journey (Blu-ray)
£41.30

Hammer Volume Three: Blood & Terror (Blu-ray)
£29.12

Hammer Volume Two: Criminal Intent (Blu-ray)
£29.12

The Koker Trilogy (Blu-ray)
£45.60

The Middle-Earth Six Film Collection (Blu-ray)
£45.88

The Hammer Collection (Blu-ray)
£15.37
11 hrs ago
The Matrix Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
£34.00

The Wonderful Worlds of Ray Harryhausen, Volume One: 1955-1960 (Blu-ray)
£29.12

The Samurai Trilogy (Blu-ray)
£24.40

Jurassic Park: Trilogy Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
£26.26

Mission: Impossible: 6-Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
£50.00
10 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > United Kingdom and Ireland

Old Yesterday, 07:12 PM   #11041

Aug 2011

Any of you guys/girls used JB HiFi before? What’s their delivery time like and are they customs friendly?

Their 2 for $40 on 4K blu rays look rather tempting (more so for the Pixar films).
Old Yesterday, 08:46 PM   #11042
Special Member

Feb 2013
Essex, UK
United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmoorer View Post
Any of you guys/girls used JB HiFi before? What’s their delivery time like and are they customs friendly?

Their 2 for $40 on 4K blu rays look rather tempting (more so for the Pixar films).
I used them a couple of months ago for the first time, bought 3 blu rays, they shipped all 3 out seperately days apart though as they were out of stock when ordered, no customs fees for me as each item was less than £15 each, really quick delivery (less than 2 weeks from dispatch)

I would order from them again
Thanks given by:
bigmoorer (Today)
Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM   #11043
Blu-ray Samurai

Apr 2010
Hibernia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmoorer View Post

Used JB many times and had no issues at all. I'm in Dublin, Ireland and delivery usually takes the full 4 weeks. Don't mind waiting at all if I'm saving money. (no custom fees either)
Thanks given by:
bigmoorer (Today)
Old Today, 12:48 AM   #11044

Aug 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by navydavey View Post
I used them a couple of months ago for the first time, bought 3 blu rays, they shipped all 3 out seperately days apart though as they were out of stock when ordered, no customs fees for me as each item was less than £15 each, really quick delivery (less than 2 weeks from dispatch)

I would order from them again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubliner1 View Post
Used JB many times and had no issues at all. I'm in Dublin, Ireland and delivery usually takes the full 4 weeks. Don't mind waiting at all if I'm saving money. (no custom fees either)
Thanks for the help. Going to go for it then. Been wanting a few Pixar titles as well as the first Guardians of the Galaxy on 4K but have been put off by the high US prices. Came across JB Hifi and it’s a huge saving in comparison. Good to know they’re reliable.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > United Kingdom and Ireland