Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Buck Rogers in the 25th Century: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$89.99
6 hrs ago
Columbia Classics Collection: Volume 1 4K (Blu-ray)
$101.63
 
Mad Max 4K (Blu-ray)
$26.49
 
Crash (Blu-ray)
$29.49
 
Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$32.99
 
Whiplash 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.96
 
Total Recall 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
 
Judy (Blu-ray)
$9.99
 
Pitch Perfect Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$14.99
 
Friday the 13th (Blu-ray)
$11.99
 
Community: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$37.00
9 hrs ago
The Alfred Hitchcock Classics Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$59.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray > Blu-ray Technology and Future Technology

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2020, 11:50 PM   #26881
gotmule gotmule is offline
Expert Member
 
gotmule's Avatar
 
Feb 2010
11
17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedeel View Post
I believe itís locked to region B, but if I remember correctly, you are region free?
I havenít picked up the mod kit for my Oppo yet as I got sidetracked by upgrading subs. That will be my next upgrade and will definitely add this one to the collection. Thanks for the recommendation. I love a well done ghost story / haunted house kind of movie.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
bhampton (Yesterday), Steedeel (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 01:27 AM   #26882
slimjean slimjean is offline
Active Member
 
Jun 2020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedeel View Post
Thanks Anthony. Since that post, my sister was taken into hospital. She is on a drip and getting help with her breathing. She is settled today so we are hoping and praying that she can start gradually recovering once things are under control.

It’s been quite the week.
I had it and it was terrible. High fever for days and could not breathe without stressing for one day that I remember like no other. Was holed up in 2 rooms for 3 weeks. Thought my lungs would never come back to normal because the tightness lingered. Slowly in the end of the second week it got better. Hated not seeing my wife and family and pets. It was a nightmare.

You know it is bad when you are so bored, you release stress and then you think you are going to die from breathing bad!

This is not comforting it seems, but I want to tell you that you tell your sister to stay strong. My biggest thing was getting my mind right and shallow breathing. Concentrate on the mind telling your body that you will beat it. Mini stretches at first, walking around, eating right (to keep the waste going out (!) and most of all for me was praying, and then stretching and breathing again. Hot tea/lemon just felt good.

Saying a prayer for your family/sister now. I know so many that got it, and they got it bad (worse than I did), but they pulled through and I am sending the positive vibes that the same will happen with your family as well.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
bhampton (Yesterday), Ender14 (Yesterday), gotmule (Yesterday), Lee A Stewart (Yesterday), lgans316 (Yesterday), Steedeel (Yesterday), Vilya (Yesterday), Wendell R. Breland (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 09:30 AM   #26883
Steedeel Steedeel is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
Steedeel's Avatar
 
Apr 2011
England
43
618
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmule View Post
I havenít picked up the mod kit for my Oppo yet as I got sidetracked by upgrading subs. That will be my next upgrade and will definitely add this one to the collection. Thanks for the recommendation. I love a well done ghost story / haunted house kind of movie.
Well itís certainly well done.
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:34 AM   #26884
Steedeel Steedeel is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
Steedeel's Avatar
 
Apr 2011
England
43
618
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimjean View Post
I had it and it was terrible. High fever for days and could not breathe without stressing for one day that I remember like no other. Was holed up in 2 rooms for 3 weeks. Thought my lungs would never come back to normal because the tightness lingered. Slowly in the end of the second week it got better. Hated not seeing my wife and family and pets. It was a nightmare.

You know it is bad when you are so bored, you release stress and then you think you are going to die from breathing bad!

This is not comforting it seems, but I want to tell you that you tell your sister to stay strong. My biggest thing was getting my mind right and shallow breathing. Concentrate on the mind telling your body that you will beat it. Mini stretches at first, walking around, eating right (to keep the waste going out (!) and most of all for me was praying, and then stretching and breathing again. Hot tea/lemon just felt good.

Saying a prayer for your family/sister now. I know so many that got it, and they got it bad (worse than I did), but they pulled through and I am sending the positive vibes that the same will happen with your family as well.
Thanks for sharing, that must have been horrific.

My sister caught it in hospital a day after failed surgery. She is still healing from that but her constant coughing is making it difficult. Some of her meds are interfering with others so itís a balancing act. She has been through so much health wise and it feels like she is alone even though we are phoning her regularly.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
bhampton (Yesterday), slimjean (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 12:41 PM   #26885
Ender14 Ender14 is offline
Active Member
 
Ender14's Avatar
 
Dec 2014
Georgia
140
515
199
222
47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedeel View Post
Thanks Anthony. Since that post, my sister was taken into hospital. She is on a drip and getting help with her breathing. She is settled today so we are hoping and praying that she can start gradually recovering once things are under control.

Itís been quite the week.
I will keep you both in my thoughts and hope for a swift recovery.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Steedeel (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 12:51 PM   #26886
Steedeel Steedeel is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
Steedeel's Avatar
 
Apr 2011
England
43
618
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender14 View Post
I will keep you both in my thoughts and hope for a swift recovery.
Thanks so much Ender.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Ender14 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 02:06 PM   #26887
cheez avenger cheez avenger is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
cheez avenger's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
46
680
9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmule View Post
Woman in Black 2 was not as good as the first one in my opinion.

Part 2 was garbage.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
gotmule (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 02:34 PM   #26888
Steedeel Steedeel is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
Steedeel's Avatar
 
Apr 2011
England
43
618
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheez avenger View Post
Part 2 was garbage.
I wouldnít say it was garbage. Average maybe.
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:13 PM   #26889
Lee A Stewart Lee A Stewart is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Lee A Stewart's Avatar
 
Jan 2019
Albuquerque, NM
Default

Peacock is up and running on Roku
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:12 AM   #26890
Steedeel Steedeel is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
Steedeel's Avatar
 
Apr 2011
England
43
618
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee A Stewart View Post
Peacock is up and running on Roku
You can feel the excitement running through the thread!
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Wendell R. Breland (Today), whipnet (Today)
Old Today, 03:29 PM   #26891
Ender14 Ender14 is offline
Active Member
 
Ender14's Avatar
 
Dec 2014
Georgia
140
515
199
222
47
Default

Quibi Reportedly Looking At Potential Sale

https://www.darkhorizons.com/quibi-r...otential-sale/

In the not shocked category.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray > Blu-ray Technology and Future Technology


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:09 PM.