Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Buck Rogers in the 25th Century: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$89.99
6 hrs ago
Columbia Classics Collection: Volume 1 4K (Blu-ray)
$101.63

Mad Max 4K (Blu-ray)
$26.49

Crash (Blu-ray)
$29.49

Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$32.99

Whiplash 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.96

Total Recall 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Judy (Blu-ray)
$9.99

Spider-Man Limited Edition Collection (Blu-ray)
$20.07
14 hrs ago
Pitch Perfect Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Friday the 13th (Blu-ray)
$11.99

Community: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$37.00
9 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray > Blu-ray Players and Recorders

Old 11-19-2019, 06:45 AM   #841

May 2018

Is this player any good? I've never bought a blu-ray player before

https://www.panasonic.com/uk/consume...p-ub450eb.html
Old 11-24-2019, 10:41 PM   #842

Nov 2013

I'm looking for a region free player. Any suggestions on the best ones?
Old 11-25-2019, 06:37 AM   #843

Nov 2019

You can buy one Blu Ray player, or one small and cheap blu ray player-Eelphone Blu Ray Player. Play blu ray disc in original quality, and no need of Blu Ray drive.
https://www.eelphone.com/solution/blue-ray-player.html
Old 01-25-2020, 04:38 AM   #844

Apr 2018
Lisboa - PORTUGAL
Portugal

hello

I bought the Panasonic 824EGK

excellent bluray

Old 04-09-2020, 05:12 PM   #845

Apr 2020

I use a HTPC with Windows 10 and Kodi connected to my TV to do a lot of movie viewing. If the digital movie includes subtitles I can use the L key to choose the subtitle language and then simply use the T key to toogle the subtitles on and off. That way I can turn subtitles on and off with just one click when I need them. For Bluray viewing I use my old PS3. Using subtitles is kinda irksome. You need to cycle through the different languages, although English mostly is the first track. To turn them off you need to cycle through all available subtitle tracks until you reach "OFF". My question: Are there any Bluray Players on the market that allow me to turn the English subtitle track on and off with just a click of a button? Or am I just spoiled with the easy and fast toogle solutions of Kodi and VLC?
I see a lot of Bluray remotes that have a button labeled "Subtitle", but I assume that button just cycles through all subtitle tracks like my PS3 does.

Last edited by troemich; 04-09-2020 at 05:17 PM.
Old 04-16-2020, 03:02 PM   #846

Nov 2014

Hi I’ve got a Naviskauto 10.1” portable blu ray player I’m interested in selling. I got it for work as I traveled a lot. But since, I moved jobs and don’t spend much time on the road anymore. It was only used about 3 times. It still has plastic on the outside, along with the screen. It’s essentially brand new. I have the original box and all of the included cords and instructions, etc. I paid $250 for it new, but I’ll be willing to let it go for $200. I’m open to reasonable offers as well. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can send pics of it. Thanks!
Old 04-16-2020, 10:40 PM   #847

Sep 2010

So I just got an LG C9 OLED and with such a premium set, I figure it's time to upgrade my 4K player to something a bit more high end than my Sony X-700 that I'm currently using. It's a perfectly okay player, especially on the old LCD screen I had but I feel like I could get something more. Any suggestions would be welcome.
Old 07-18-2020, 12:15 PM   #848
Blu-ray Archduke

Apr 2011
England

I’m looking for a U.K. multi region Blu-ray 3D player. Any suggestions please? Just need a steady, reliable player with a easy region swap facility. Hate Samsung players though.
Old 07-18-2020, 05:17 PM   #849
Power Member

Jul 2017
Elles Belles, Costa Plonka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedeel View Post
Iím looking for a U.K. multi region Blu-ray 3D player. Any suggestions please? Just need a steady, reliable player with a easy region swap facility. Hate Samsung players though.
http://www.mrmdvd.com/catalog/produc...oducts_id=1748
Old 08-11-2020, 01:16 AM   #850

Jul 2009

Hey guys

Two days ago My girlfriend was released from A&E, and is bed bound for a little while, so will therefore be watching an envious amount of TV in her room while recovering.

She said to me that she wants to purchase a Blu Ray player for when I visit (I usually bring a few films/tv shows out of my collection)

However she doesn’t even own a blu Ray so for her to buy a player that will give her value, it must have BBC iPlayer, itv hub, Netflix, amazon, channel 4 etc.

Which smart player has the most apps in the UK? From having a brief look, it seems that Sony lost the rights to ITV and Channel4?

Thank you in advance

Last edited by Jac0b; 08-11-2020 at 01:23 AM.
Old 08-11-2020, 12:02 PM   #851

Oct 2019
Burnley

Hello,

Iím looking for an all-region 4K Blu-ray player, with the ability to actually play 4K discs, not just upconvert to 4K.

I donít suppose it makes any difference, but I do buy DVDs as well as Blu-rays. Couldnít care less about streaming capabilities. I just want to collect and watch discs.
Old 08-29-2020, 10:02 PM   #852

Aug 2020
Default Region Free Blu Ray Player Help!?!

Hello All!

Iím looking for a region free blu ray player that will play all region blu rays and all region DVDís, especially Blu-Rays from Arrow Video!?! A player that has WiFi, both Ethernet, HDMI and Optical Audio connections. A player not expensive but not cheap? I have no need for streaming or gaming, not interested.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Old 09-06-2020, 08:40 PM   #853
Blu-ray Count

Apr 2013
The dark underbelly of Anytown, USA

Whatís the best 4K player for $200 or less?
Old 09-12-2020, 08:56 PM   #854

Sep 2020

What are my options for Blu-Ray players on the cheaper end that can read from Data discs? I thought PS4 could do it, but if it can, I haven't found the way to do it yet (though any help would be appreciated if anyone does know how to do it).
Old Today, 04:11 PM   #855

Sep 2020
Default HDD & Blu-Ray Recorder Issues...Help! I have a Panasonic DMR-PWT550.

So I have one of those twin tuner/HDD blu-ray recorders that I've had for about 4 years now. I always tried to free up space between recordings but only recently it's been bugging out and extending programs more than it should.

Occasionally a "self-timer check" would pop up and I'd have to restart the drive. Sometimes it started up normally and others it would just say "U61 Error". So I've been living with that for about two months now but I've gotten used to it.

Anyway, I woke up to a nightmare today: ALL TITLES GONE. 0.00 recording time left. I recorded something last night and all I can think is it recorded 30 minutes more than it should have, which clearly made the drive too full.

Now, when I try to record it says "HDD too full", which leads me to believe they still exist somehow? I don't need them transferred to a disc or anything, I would love to just be able to see them so I can delete a couple and free up space. But there's nothing there. I don't want to just go ahead and format everything unless it's the absolute * last * result!

Anyone experience this and can offer some help?
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray > Blu-ray Players and Recorders