Best 3D Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Tomb Raider 3D (Blu-ray)
$13.34

Aquaman 3D (Blu-ray)
$12.29

Wonder Woman 3D (Blu-ray)
$8.71
3 hrs ago
Alita: Battle Angel 4K + 3D (Blu-ray)
$8.99

The Meg 3D (Blu-ray)
$18.62

Abominable 3D (Blu-ray)
$25.27

Flesh for Frankenstein 4K + 3D (Blu-ray)
$36.04

Monster House 3D (Blu-ray)
$15.24

IMAX: Dream Big: Engineering Our World 4K + 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.34

Ape 3D (Blu-ray)
$15.62

Trolls World Tour 3D (Blu-ray)
$21.80

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 3D (Blu-ray)
$5.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray and 3D Movies

Old 04-18-2015, 10:37 PM   #1
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Mar 2009
Denver, CO
Warner Bros Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice 3D Blu-ray (2016) [Region Free]

Thanks given by:
luv2shop (12-05-2015), nycomet (12-03-2015), tqhoang (04-19-2015)
Old 04-18-2015, 11:32 PM   #2
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2011
USA

Yes, it looks promising and Batman looks cool. The metal suit probably to stand a chance against Superman?

In Real D 3D and Imax 3D at the end:
Now just hoping it looks like real 3D this time instead of the barely there, mild 3D Man of Steel offered when compared to a conversion like Guardians of the Galaxy or Pacific Rim. The difference says it all in terms of 3D. Snyder needs to hire a strong 3D Conversion Team early and get them working on the new shots asap, in time for 2016.
Old 04-21-2015, 01:46 AM   #3
Banned

Jun 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zivouhr View Post
Yes, it looks promising and Batman looks cool. The metal suit probably to stand a chance against Superman?

In Real D 3D and Imax 3D at the end:
Now just hoping it looks like real 3D this time instead of the barely there, mild 3D Man of Steel offered when compared to a conversion like Guardians of the Galaxy or Pacific Rim. The difference says it all in terms of 3D. Snyder needs to hire a strong 3D Conversion Team early and get them working on the new shots asap, in time for 2016.
Well the 3D for 300 RoaE was good so hoping this will be good too
Old 04-21-2015, 07:28 AM   #4
Blu-ray Archduke

Jun 2011
Dryland

What's 300 Rise of an Empire got to do with this movie? Surely Man of Steel is the better comparison. Although i agree, i would rather a 3D presentation stronger than that.
Old 04-21-2015, 02:19 PM   #5
Banned

Jun 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by levcore View Post
What's 300 Rise of an Empire got to do with this movie? Surely Man of Steel is the better comparison. Although i agree, i would rather a 3D presentation stronger than that.
Zack Snyder was a producer on it
Old 04-22-2015, 02:00 AM   #6
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2011
USA

Okay, thanks. Good to hear he produced it and hopefully made the choice to go with stronger 3D as seen in 300 when compared to his Man of Steel 3D.
Old 04-22-2015, 07:45 AM   #7
Blu-ray Archduke

Jun 2011
Dryland

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredman View Post
Zack Snyder was a producer on it
True but he directed Man of Steel which showcased weaker 3D. I'd be interested to know just how much involvement he had regarding the 3D in the 300 sequel. I am expecting a 3D presentation more akin to Man of Steel but am of course hoping for something stronger.
Old 04-22-2015, 07:55 AM   #8
Blu-ray Ninja

May 2007

Has it been confirmed or denied either way that the entire film will be a conversion? Are they not shooting anything with 3D native cameras?
Old 04-22-2015, 10:10 AM   #9
Special Member

Apr 2012
Smile

this is one of my most anticipated movie releases ever.

I hope its as good as the hype will be, and I'm really hoping they go all out on the 3D.
Old 05-08-2015, 05:17 AM   #10

May 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by levcore View Post
True but he directed Man of Steel which showcased weaker 3D. I'd be interested to know just how much involvement he had regarding the 3D in the 300 sequel. I am expecting a 3D presentation more akin to Man of Steel but am of course hoping for something stronger.
For what it's worth, a different company than the one that did MoS is working on BvS.
Old 05-08-2015, 07:09 AM   #11
Blu-ray Archduke

Jun 2011
Dryland

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DSuper View Post
For what it's worth, a different company than the one that did MoS is working on BvS.
Cool, thanks for the info.
Old 05-08-2015, 09:39 PM   #12
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2011
USA

I hope Batman doesn't use Kryptonite against Superman. Or anyone else. If they do, hopefully it'll make him fight on their level, and not be paralyzed completely.
Old 12-03-2015, 05:23 AM   #13
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2011
USA
Thumbs up

(repost from other thread)
Definitely looking forward to seeing Batman vs Superman 3D, but leery if the 3D will be any good, knowing how mild the 3D was in Man of Steel when comparing it to stronger 3D films like Pacific Rim's 3D for example, which destroys Man of Steel's 3D to be direct in 3D layering. I hope they really amp it up for the new one and hire a new conversion team or give them more time/budget to make the 3D strong.

Snyder's cinematic style shines through, so hopefully the story will match also.
On Gotham Monday night, they showed that short 49 second trailer where Superman has
[Show spoiler]Batman captive
, but this one reveals a lot more about the movie.

Luther's character reminds me of The Riddler from Gotham a bit. Lots of energy and will be a nice contrast to Batman and Superman's performances.
Old 12-03-2015, 07:26 AM   #14
Blu-ray Archduke

Jun 2011
Dryland

New trailer looks fantastic. I wasn't really that hyped for the movie until i saw this new trailer, very cool. Love the look of Doomsday.
Old 12-03-2015, 09:21 AM   #15
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Apr 2011
England

I am skipping this at the cinema and having a Blu-Ray double bill of this and Suicide Squad next Christmas. It will take discipline but that's something I have.
Old 12-03-2015, 11:44 AM   #16

Oct 2008
Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedeel View Post
I am skipping this at the cinema and having a Blu-Ray double bill of this and Suicide Squad next Christmas. It will take discipline but that's something I have.
I go to the cinema close to never (once every two years seems to be a realistic number). But nothing will stop me in this case.
Old 12-03-2015, 02:05 PM   #17
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Apr 2011
England

Quote:
Originally Posted by micnic View Post
I go to the cinema close to never (once every two years seems to be a realistic number). But nothing will stop me in this case.
That's the way I feel about Creed. Have to wait until January in U.K
Old 12-03-2015, 02:08 PM   #18
Blu-ray Guru

Dec 2014
Southeast U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zivouhr View Post
(repost from other thread)
Definitely looking forward to seeing Batman vs Superman 3D, but leery if the 3D will be any good, knowing how mild the 3D was in Man of Steel when comparing it to stronger 3D films like Pacific Rim's 3D for example, which destroys Man of Steel's 3D to be direct in 3D layering. I hope they really amp it up for the new one and hire a new conversion team or give them more time/budget to make the 3D strong.

Snyder's cinematic style shines through, so hopefully the story will match also.
On Gotham Monday night, they showed that short 49 second trailer where Superman has
[Show spoiler]Batman captive
, but this one reveals a lot more about the movie.

Luther's character reminds me of The Riddler from Gotham a bit. Lots of energy and will be a nice contrast to Batman and Superman's performances.
Welp. Turned it off as soon as "Lex" appeared.

Not feeling this movie at all. Really like Cavill. Don't really like Affleck. And I feel Michael Cera (yes, that's sarcasm) is really miscast in this.

EDIT: Let me also say, that I understand people have different preferences. I'm not saying this will be a bad film; I'm saying it's not going to be my kind of film. I truly hope those who are looking forward to this film will enjoy it.

Last edited by bud_brigman; 12-03-2015 at 03:00 PM.
Old 12-04-2015, 03:21 PM   #19
Banned

Jun 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by bud_brigman View Post
Welp. Turned it off as soon as "Lex" appeared.

Not feeling this movie at all. Really like Cavill. Don't really like Affleck. And I feel Michael Cera (yes, that's sarcasm) is really miscast in this.

EDIT: Let me also say, that I understand people have different preferences. I'm not saying this will be a bad film; I'm saying it's not going to be my kind of film. I truly hope those who are looking forward to this film will enjoy it.
What do you Want Lex to act evil in public Its clear he puts on a mask in public Then when he is alone he turns on his evil serious side. The clips we have seen demonstrate This. Are you a Marvel fan and not a comic book movie fan ?
Old 12-04-2015, 09:40 PM   #20
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2011
USA

There are a lot of different versions of Lex Luthor out there, so I can understand why some fans would be hesitant to a new take on the character if they got used to another version.

I remember when Smallville started, it took a short adjustment to get used to:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Rosenbaum
But definitely one of the more memorable versions of Lex and very good IMO.

Kevin Spacey's Lex Luthor, I'd have to watch that again. Haven't seen it since it was in theaters.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Spacey

Gene Hackman was an interesting version of Luthor.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Hackman
Thanks given by:
bud_brigman (12-07-2015)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray and 3D Movies