Best iTunes Movie Deals


Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Highlander (iTunes)
$4.99
6 hrs ago
The Green Knight (iTunes)
$4.99
5 hrs ago
Star Trek 3-Movie Collection (iTunes)
$14.99
6 hrs ago
The Sword in the Stone (iTunes)
$4.99
6 hrs ago
Deadpool 2-Movie Collection (iTunes)
$7.99
 
Prometheus / Alien: Covenant Bundle (iTunes)
$9.99
6 hrs ago
Dragonslayer (iTunes)
$4.99
6 hrs ago
Uncut Gems (iTunes)
$4.99
6 hrs ago
The Mask of Zorro (iTunes)
$4.99
6 hrs ago
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (iTunes)
$9.99
 
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes / Rise of the Planet of the Apes (iTunes)
$9.99
6 hrs ago
The Princess Bride (iTunes)
$4.99
6 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > UltraViolet (Discontinued)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2019, 11:24 PM   #1041
papamarg papamarg is offline
Active Member
 
papamarg's Avatar
 
Feb 2010
247
Default

I am really glad that so many issues were fixed, but a bit sad for these films that are still stuck in SD.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=405561537
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 04:28 AM   #1042
dpwykes dpwykes is offline
Member
 
dpwykes's Avatar
 
Oct 2013
Burntwood, UK
47
Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by papamarg View Post
I am really glad that so many issues were fixed, but a bit sad for these films that are still stuck in SD.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=405561537
Iím still waiting for nearly 200 items to be fixed...
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 09:19 PM   #1043
ploog ploog is offline
Expert Member
 
Apr 2016
524
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpwykes View Post
Iím still waiting for nearly 200 items to be fixed...
Any chance you can share that list, to help me identify holes in my own migration?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 09:52 PM   #1044
ploog ploog is offline
Expert Member
 
Apr 2016
524
Default FandangoNOW(ex-UV) porting to MA ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18xwn View Post
Looks like it finally happened, just checked my FandangoNow App out of habit and refreshed and my Ultraviolet section disappeared, I checked in my main library and most of my Ultraviolet movies have now been added to the main library but some glaring, but not surprising, omissions include the titles that were previously unplayable because they weren't matching up properly with the FandangoNow store version.
Once the UV titles in FandangoNOW were shifted into the main "Library>Movies" tab, are they treated differently relative to Movies Anywhere? (i.e. Do they now port out to MA from FandangoNOW, if the accounts are linked?)
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 02:43 AM   #1045
AZBrowncoat AZBrowncoat is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
AZBrowncoat's Avatar
 
Mar 2013
Sahuarita, AZ
126
8
5
8
7
10
1053
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploog View Post
Once the UV titles in FandangoNOW were shifted into the main "Library>Movies" tab, are they treated differently relative to Movies Anywhere? (i.e. Do they now port out to MA from FandangoNOW, if the accounts are linked?)
As far as I can tell - FandangoNow seems to treat MA codes from different 'periods' differently.

If it was MA compatible when FN first joined MA I think it was granted MA status even if it was a UV import; however I think they STOPPED granting MA rights to UV imports after that (so later UV titles have no MA rights).

I recently connected a FN account to another MA account and many MA eligible titles did not port but early UV imports seemed to.

All conjecture of course based on switching one account around.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
ploog (12-21-2019)
Old 12-21-2019, 07:57 PM   #1046
Alan Gordon Alan Gordon is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Alan Gordon's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Dawson, GA
565
2129
437
1338
1506
2427
1377
42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZBrowncoat View Post
As far as I can tell - FandangoNow seems to treat MA codes from different 'periods' differently.

If it was MA compatible when FN first joined MA I think it was granted MA status even if it was a UV import; however I think they STOPPED granting MA rights to UV imports after that (so later UV titles have no MA rights).

I recently connected a FN account to another MA account and many MA eligible titles did not port but early UV imports seemed to.

All conjecture of course based on switching one account around.
Is anyone else seeing what AZBrowncoat is seeing?

I've had my FandangoNow account disconnected from MA for a while now because I have some HD titles imported from UV on it that are in HD and will keep me from purchasing 4K copies on iTunes.

Last I heard, no titles ported from UV would port to MA from FandangoNow, so I'm really just leaving my account disconnected for no reason. I recently purchased a 4K title from FandangoNow that would port to MA, but I'd rather leave it in FandangoNow until I can upgrade those other titles first.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 09:38 PM   #1047
tjritter79 tjritter79 is offline
Power Member
 
Nov 2012
Reading, Pa.
82
3
882
1092
1107
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Gordon View Post
Is anyone else seeing what AZBrowncoat is seeing?

I've had my FandangoNow account disconnected from MA for a while now because I have some HD titles imported from UV on it that are in HD and will keep me from purchasing 4K copies on iTunes.

Last I heard, no titles ported from UV would port to MA from FandangoNow, so I'm really just leaving my account disconnected for no reason. I recently purchased a 4K title from FandangoNow that would port to MA, but I'd rather leave it in FandangoNow until I can upgrade those other titles first.
All I can add to that Alan is what I discussed earlier...
Some titles were MA only....
Some titles were UV only....
Some titles were BOTH MA & UV.....
Some titles were specific to a service, like Vudu only with no MA/UV designation.
It is my recollection that ONLY the DUAL VENDOR (MA,UV) designated titles would port UV coded titles to MA.

Otherwise MA goes to MA, UV is no more.....so these formerly dual designated titles would ONLY show MA.
I can go to Vudu and "assume" or "recall" most of those titles in Vudu only were "just UV" coded....or not coded at all....but I have no past resource to verify this.

Hope this helps .......
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 01:15 AM   #1048
AZBrowncoat AZBrowncoat is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
AZBrowncoat's Avatar
 
Mar 2013
Sahuarita, AZ
126
8
5
8
7
10
1053
Default

Or loosely translated "FandangoNow is a s***show".
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
p w (12-23-2019), ploog (12-23-2019)
Old 01-02-2020, 01:51 AM   #1049
dublinbluray108 dublinbluray108 is offline
Special Member
 
Dec 2014
Dublin, Ireland
2
254
98
60
2
Default

WB Digital Support has given me a final reply about me missing Percy Jackson & The Sea of Monsters. They are not giving me a digital copy of that movie at all. They say again that the rights of that movie is not available to be migrated into my territory.

On the other hand; they have offered me a big long list of titles to choose from instead. They gave a choice of selecting 3 titles from this list.

And here it is.

42
300: Rise of an Empire
A Star Is Born
Annabelle
Annabelle: Creation
Aquaman
Argo
Batman vs. Two-Face
Batman: Gotham By Gaslight
Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders
Batman: The Killing Joke
Blade Runner
Blade Runner: The Final Cut
Blended
CHIPS
Cloud Atlas
Collateral Beauty
Crazy Rich Asians
Crazy, Stupid, Love
Dark Shadows
DCU: Suicide Squad: Hell To Pay
Entourage
Everything, Everything
Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close
Fist Fight
Focus
Game Night
Gangster Squad
Get Hard
Godzilla
Gone with the Wind
Goodfellas
Great Gatsby, The
Grudge Match
Hangover Part III, The
Happy Feet Two
Horrible Bosses 2
I Am Legend
In the Heart of the Sea
Inherent Vice
IT (2017)
Jack the Giant Slayer
Jupiter Ascending
Justice League Dark
Keanu
Kong: Skull Island
Life Of The Party
Light's Out
Live By Night
Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow
Mad Max: Fury Road
Matrix Reloaded, The
Matrix Revolutions, The
Ocean's 8
Pacific Rim
Pan
Rampage
Ready Player One
Reign of the Supermen
Smallfoot
Space Jam
Storks
Suicide Squad
Suicide Squad: Extended Cut
Superman The Movie (1979)
Tag
Tammy
Teen Titans Go! To the Movies
The 15:17 To Paris
The Accountant
The Conjuring
The Conjuring 2
The Death of Superman
The House
The Incredible Burt Wonderstone
The Intern
The Legend of Tarzan
The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
The Matrix
The Meg
The Nun
The Town
The Wizard of Oz
This is Where I Leave You
Unforgettable
Veronica Mars
War Dogs
We're The Millers
Wonder Woman
Wrath of the Titans

WB Digital Support also updated their website with 2 help articles about the delays of contacting Flixster Video after December 18th.

https://digitalsupport.warnerbros.co...n-t-heard-back

https://digitalsupport.warnerbros.co...December-18th-

In other news.

Flixster Video has now got rid of it's Play My Collection link on top of it's website which means people who have Flixster Video accounts cannot play their collections from their website. It's either the Google Play website/Movies & TV app or Youtube Movies to play your digital copies from now on. Migrate my Collection remains there as normal for now. I don't know the final date for it's closure yet but it may be closing soon.

Last edited by dublinbluray108; 01-02-2020 at 02:00 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 02:09 AM   #1050
ADayToRemember ADayToRemember is offline
Senior Member
 
Feb 2018
87
126
28
573
998
58
52
46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dublinbluray108 View Post
WB Digital Support has given me a final reply about me missing Percy Jackson & The Sea of Monsters. They are not giving me a digital copy of that movie at all. They say again that the rights of that movie is not available to be migrated into my territory.

On the other hand; they have offered me a big long list of titles to choose from instead. They gave a choice of selecting 3 titles from this list.

And here it is.

42
300: Rise of an Empire
A Star Is Born
Annabelle
Annabelle: Creation
Aquaman
Argo
Batman vs. Two-Face
Batman: Gotham By Gaslight
Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders
Batman: The Killing Joke
Blade Runner
Blade Runner: The Final Cut
Blended
CHIPS
Cloud Atlas
Collateral Beauty
Crazy Rich Asians
Crazy, Stupid, Love
Dark Shadows
DCU: Suicide Squad: Hell To Pay
Entourage
Everything, Everything
Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close
Fist Fight
Focus
Game Night
Gangster Squad
Get Hard
Godzilla
Gone with the Wind
Goodfellas
Great Gatsby, The
Grudge Match
Hangover Part III, The
Happy Feet Two
Horrible Bosses 2
I Am Legend
In the Heart of the Sea
Inherent Vice
IT (2017)
Jack the Giant Slayer
Jupiter Ascending
Justice League Dark
Keanu
Kong: Skull Island
Life Of The Party
Light's Out
Live By Night
Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow
Mad Max: Fury Road
Matrix Reloaded, The
Matrix Revolutions, The
Ocean's 8
Pacific Rim
Pan
Rampage
Ready Player One
Reign of the Supermen
Smallfoot
Space Jam
Storks
Suicide Squad
Suicide Squad: Extended Cut
Superman The Movie (1979)
Tag
Tammy
Teen Titans Go! To the Movies
The 15:17 To Paris
The Accountant
The Conjuring
The Conjuring 2
The Death of Superman
The House
The Incredible Burt Wonderstone
The Intern
The Legend of Tarzan
The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
The Matrix
The Meg
The Nun
The Town
The Wizard of Oz
This is Where I Leave You
Unforgettable
Veronica Mars
War Dogs
We're The Millers
Wonder Woman
Wrath of the Titans

WB Digital Support also updated their website with 2 help articles about the delays of contacting Flixster Video after December 18th.

https://digitalsupport.warnerbros.co...n-t-heard-back

https://digitalsupport.warnerbros.co...December-18th-

In other news.

Flixster Video has now got rid of it's Play My Collection link on top of it's website which means people who have Flixster Video accounts cannot play their collections from their website. It's either the Google Play website/Movies & TV app or Youtube Movies to play your digital copies from now on. Migrate my Collection remains there as normal for now. I don't know the final date for it's closure yet but it may be closing soon.
Weird... At least they gave u 3 movies & u only have 1 movie with issues. They have not replied to my last ticket. Pick ur 3 movies, wait for them to send ur codes, redeem them. I was able to get ur missing movie from CA GP last month, log into a CA IP, load the Flixster website & migrate to get the CA code. U can either redeem it or trade for another movie
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 02:16 AM   #1051
DaBargainHunta DaBargainHunta is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
DaBargainHunta's Avatar
 
May 2011
Parts Unknown - because I blabbed about Mars!
-
-
24
Default

Too many great ones on that list to recommend, but don't sleep on Crazy, Stupid, Love IMO.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > UltraViolet (Discontinued)


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:26 AM.