Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
X-Men Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.96
 
Lucifer: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$25.15
23 hrs ago
This Is the End (Blu-ray)
$4.99
 
The Meg (Blu-ray)
$24.99
5 hrs ago
The Hitman's Bodyguard (Blu-ray)
$9.99
17 hrs ago
Barry Lyndon (Blu-ray)
$18.96
 
The Matrix 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.96
 
Sacrifice! (Blu-ray)
$6.90
 
The Predator 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
Blue Planet II 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.96
 
Outlander: Season Three (Blu-ray)
$19.96
 
Predator 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.96
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2018, 08:00 PM   #3881
Morsoth Morsoth is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Morsoth's Avatar
 
Oct 2010
Canada
1097
177
Default

^ Absolutely, and loaded with extra features! I sold my Region A Blu-ray when I bought this edition.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
lilant2248 (Yesterday), MassiveMovieBuff (09-22-2018)
Old 09-22-2018, 10:05 PM   #3882
sandman slim sandman slim is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
sandman slim's Avatar
 
Aug 2013
TN
2379
2
8
Default

The two & a half hour documentary is worth that £10 price all by itself.
-------------------------------------------------
UPGRADE: best movie of 2018
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:02 AM   #3883
agenda agenda is offline
Active Member
 
agenda's Avatar
 
Jun 2018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveMovieBuff View Post
That release is stellar. It brings out the best of the remastered transfer and is a significant upgrade from both of TT's releases. I was initially upset that I had to triple dip due to the macroblocking issue with TT's 30th anniversary release but once I saw the transfer for Eureka's fantastic release I was thrilled that I bought it. It's the definitive Fright Night blu ray transfer IMHO
I was lucky enough to grap the steelbook edition when they release it, but I never get over the fact that Eureka made one of the worst dississions ever, when they put all those gaddamn extras in the same fu*king disc with the movie, instead of individual blu-ray's. But hey, at least we got the movie in dvd also. Same absolutely ridiculous dissission with Arrow's release of The Thing, although that wasn't combo release.
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:08 AM   #3884
Dailyan Dailyan is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
Dailyan's Avatar
 
Feb 2015
Anytown, USA
537
162
12
17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by agenda View Post
I was lucky enough to grap the steelbook edition when they release it, but I never get over the fact that Eureka made one of the worst dississions ever, when they put all those gaddamn extras in the same fu*king disc with the movie, instead of individual blu-ray's. But hey, at least we got the movie in dvd also. Same absolutely ridiculous dissission with Arrow's release of The Thing, although that wasn't combo release.
Both “Fright Night” and “The Thing” look fine even with all the extras on one disc.
Twilight Time Unique Titles

Nobody ever lends money to a man with a sense of humor.
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:13 AM   #3885
professorwho professorwho is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
professorwho's Avatar
 
Apr 2017
Middle Earth
131
47
Default

If you have a compressionist like David Mackenzie, having the extras all on one disc shouldn't be that big of an issue. Just depends on who does the encoding.
Retro always wins!

おれは日本語を話します

List of anime with extended episodes on DVD/Blu-ray

Profile Picture: Yukinoshita Yukino (Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabukome wa Machigatteiru)
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:34 PM   #3886
StingingVelvet StingingVelvet is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
StingingVelvet's Avatar
 
Jan 2014
Philadelphia, PA
1667
143
2
59
Default

Arrow's Carrie release is much better encoded than the Shout, despite the Arrow being one disc and the Shout being two. It's all about competence.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Agent Kay (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 12:35 PM   #3887
Agent Kay Agent Kay is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Agent Kay's Avatar
 
May 2018
57
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by professorwho View Post
If you have a compressionist like David Mackenzie, having the extras all on one disc shouldn't be that big of an issue. Just depends on who does the encoding.
Yep
Ambisonic elevates you to another level...
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:11 PM   #3888
jtu128 jtu128 is online now
Special Member
 
Jul 2010
414
101
69
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveMovieBuff View Post
That release is stellar. It brings out the best of the remastered transfer and is a significant upgrade from both of TT's releases. I was initially upset that I had to triple dip due to the macroblocking issue with TT's 30th anniversary release but once I saw the transfer for Eureka's fantastic release I was thrilled that I bought it. It's the definitive Fright Night blu ray transfer IMHO
I’ll give it another couple weeks to make sure Sony doesn’t announce something for October before pulling the trigger.
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM   #3889
TXMoviebuff77 TXMoviebuff77 is offline
Expert Member
 
TXMoviebuff77's Avatar
 
Jun 2017
San Antonio, TX
716
1
Default

Is part II available also? That one is just as fun.
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:40 PM   #3890
DetroitSportsFan DetroitSportsFan is offline
Hot Deals Moderator
 
DetroitSportsFan's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Michigan
1028
6
52
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXMoviebuff77 View Post
Is part II available also? That one is just as fun.
Not yet in the US.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
TXMoviebuff77 (Yesterday)
Old Today, 12:18 AM   #3891
DR Herbert West DR Herbert West is offline
Expert Member
 
DR Herbert West's Avatar
 
May 2018
Arkham, MA
701
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXMoviebuff77 View Post
Is part II available also? That one is just as fun.
There's a region free German release.
You'll never get credit for my discovery. Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:59 AM.