Best iTunes Movie Deals

Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
DreamWorks 17-Movie Collection (iTunes)
$79.99
19 hrs ago
Batman 4 Film Collection (iTunes)
$19.99
 
Shazam! (iTunes)
$9.99
 
How To Train Your Dragon Trilogy (iTunes)
$24.99
19 hrs ago
Venom / Spider-man: Homecoming (iTunes)
$17.99
 
The Silence of the Lambs (iTunes)
$4.99
 
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (iTunes)
$9.99
 
Doctor Who, Season 11 (iTunes)
$9.99
 
Spaceballs (iTunes)
$4.99
 
Batman: The Complete Animated Series (iTunes)
$59.99
 
The Dark Knight Trilogy (iTunes)
$24.99
 
Mad Max (iTunes)
$4.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > iTunes


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2019, 02:55 AM   #241
clarenceworley clarenceworley is offline
Special Member
 
clarenceworley's Avatar
 
Aug 2013
Safari Motor Motel
1137
Default

I just redeemed Transporter 3 with the XML work around for MAC.
When I checked my library it came up as 4K. Skip the SD and HD and go right to 4K.
Pretty sweet!
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
p w (04-05-2019)
Old 04-13-2019, 06:01 PM   #242
Seth F. Seth F. is offline
Special Member
 
Seth F.'s Avatar
 
Mar 2011
-
-
-
-
-
-
7
350
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarenceworley View Post
I just redeemed Transporter 3 with the XML work around for MAC.
When I checked my library it came up as 4K. Skip the SD and HD and go right to 4K.
Pretty sweet!
Play it and see if it's 4k.

I had a bunch of SD titles I had to hide that show up in my 4K owned list, but are SD.

Also these SD titles will play with HDR and are they ugly.

The easiest way to tell it's SD is if you can still buy the movie. Also on the title splash page there will be no 4k by the the title.

Last edited by Seth F.; 04-13-2019 at 08:55 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
p w (04-13-2019)
Old 06-03-2019, 06:42 AM   #243
trilix trilix is offline
Member
 
trilix's Avatar
 
Dec 2013
200
30
31
Default

I'm alive. I had lost those files long ago, juubee thank you for reposting them. I will edit them into my original post and credit you of course if that is okay
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
p w (06-03-2019)
Old 06-03-2019, 06:52 AM   #244
juubee juubee is offline
Active Member
 
juubee's Avatar
 
Jan 2016
9
312
106
France

Quote:
Originally Posted by trilix View Post
I'm alive. I had lost those files long ago, juubee thank you for reposting them. I will edit them into my original post and credit you of course if that is okay
No problem! Happy to be of help
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
p w (06-03-2019)
Old 07-12-2019, 01:55 AM   #245
overmang5 overmang5 is offline
Active Member
 
overmang5's Avatar
 
May 2019
16
20
212
167
41
Thumbs up

Just redeemed Avengers, from my Avengers 3D+BR+DVD+Digital Copy+Music blu-ray using the ISO method and it worked perfectly fine.

The only issue is that these "insert DVD" digital copies always redeem as SD, rather than HD.

Iron Man 2, Captain America and X-Men Origins Wolverine and now Avengers are forever in SD in iTunes, and that's kind of annoying. Don't suppose there's a way to upgrade them.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 02:42 AM   #246
Greyman Greyman is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Greyman's Avatar
 
May 2013
258
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by overmang5 View Post
Just redeemed Avengers, from my Avengers 3D+BR+DVD+Digital Copy+Music blu-ray using the ISO method and it worked perfectly fine.

The only issue is that these "insert DVD" digital copies always redeem as SD, rather than HD.

Iron Man 2, Captain America and X-Men Origins Wolverine and now Avengers are forever in SD in iTunes, and that's kind of annoying. Don't suppose there's a way to upgrade them.
Buy Hd on iTunes or redeem an HD or 4k code in iTunes or another MA provider (redeeming a 4k Disney code in iTunes will only give you an HD redemption).
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 01:44 PM   #247
overmang5 overmang5 is offline
Active Member
 
overmang5's Avatar
 
May 2019
16
20
212
167
41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyman
Buy Hd on iTunes or redeem an HD or 4k code in iTunes or another MA provider (redeeming a 4k Disney code in iTunes will only give you an HD redemption).
Thanks, but I was hoping for a way that did not involve having to buy the movie again.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 02:13 PM   #248
Greyman Greyman is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Greyman's Avatar
 
May 2013
258
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by overmang5 View Post
Thanks, but I was hoping for a way that did not involve having to buy the movie again.
You could try this, works for some.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluhunter View Post
If you redeemed a copy for a Marvel movie originally released by Paramount and therefore it didnít port to MA, contact MA with a screenshot of the relevant purchase/code redemption history and they will add the Disney/MA-compatible digital copy to your MA library. In my case it was automatically upgraded from an SD copy to an HD one

These are the titles
Captain America: The First Avenger
Iron Man
Iron Man 2
Thor
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > iTunes


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:32 PM.