Best iTunes Movie Deals

Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Godzilla: King of the Monsters (iTunes)
$9.99
 
The Deer Hunter (iTunes)
$4.99
 
Friday the 13th - 8 Movie Collection (iTunes)
$19.99
 
The Post (iTunes)
$4.99
 
The Drop (iTunes)
$4.99
12 hrs ago
Glass (iTunes)
$9.99
 
Tomb Raider (iTunes)
$9.99
 
Alien (iTunes)
$7.99
 
American Beauty (iTunes)
$6.99
 
Scooby-Doo Where Are You?, The Complete Series (iTunes)
$24.99
22 hrs ago
Rocketman (iTunes)
$12.99
 
The Divergent Series 3-Film Collection (iTunes)
$19.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > iTunes


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2019, 02:24 AM   #1
SimonSays SimonSays is offline
Member
 
May 2015
107
111
34
1243
Default How to add an iTunes movie to the Blu-ray.com database?

A friend was just talking about this movie (Collision (2014) https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/collision/id775228957) but it did not show up in the database here.

I can't seem to locate a link to create a new entry. Can anyone help?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 03:11 AM   #2
TheDean TheDean is offline
Moderator
 
TheDean's Avatar
 
Nov 2009
32
54
1806
1154
1297
985
1598
4
36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonSays View Post
A friend was just talking about this movie (Collision (2014) https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/collision/id775228957) but it did not show up in the database here.

I can't seem to locate a link to create a new entry. Can anyone help?
I created it for you, https://www.blu-ray.com/itunes/Collision-iTunes/118337/

It was a little confusing. You need to start out on the master pager, https://www.blu-ray.com/Intersections/180721/. Here it is called its original title "Intersections". So if you searched for Collision you wouldn't have found it. But once you got there click on add iTunes. Add the id (775228957) to the iTunes id field and that would have been all that was needed.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 03:34 AM   #3
SimonSays SimonSays is offline
Member
 
May 2015
107
111
34
1243
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDean View Post
I created it for you, https://www.blu-ray.com/itunes/Collision-iTunes/118337/

It was a little confusing. You need to start out on the master pager, https://www.blu-ray.com/Intersections/180721/. Here it is called its original title "Intersections". So if you searched for Collision you wouldn't have found it. But once you got there click on add iTunes. Add the id (775228957) to the iTunes id field and that would have been all that was needed.
I did search for "collisions" and it did not show up.

So in theory, every movie in IMDB should be there (possibly under other title), and from there one can create an iTunes (or other) sub-page?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 03:35 AM   #4
SimonSays SimonSays is offline
Member
 
May 2015
107
111
34
1243
Default

By the way, thanks for fixing it
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 08:11 AM   #5
ManOfTheForest ManOfTheForest is offline
Power Member
 
May 2010
-
-
-
7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDean View Post
I created it for you, https://www.blu-ray.com/itunes/Collision-iTunes/118337/

It was a little confusing. You need to start out on the master pager, https://www.blu-ray.com/Intersections/180721/. Here it is called its original title "Intersections". So if you searched for Collision you wouldn't have found it. But once you got there click on add iTunes. Add the id (775228957) to the iTunes id field and that would have been all that was needed.
How do we get the iTunes ID number for a movie?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 09:09 AM   #6
-Gonzo- -Gonzo- is offline
Senior Member
 
Apr 2017
UK
274
64
2
423
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOfTheForest View Post
How do we get the iTunes ID number for a movie?
The ID is in the iTunes web address you get from the share link.
As an example for Collision it’s the numbers at the end of the web address in post one.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
ManOfTheForest (02-18-2019)
Old 02-18-2019, 09:16 AM   #7
ManOfTheForest ManOfTheForest is offline
Power Member
 
May 2010
-
-
-
7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Gonzo- View Post
The ID is in the iTunes web address you get from the share link.
As an example for Collision itís the numbers at the end of the web address in post one.
Thank you.

I should have thought of that.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 12:32 PM   #8
Pineapples101 Pineapples101 is offline
Active Member
 
Pineapples101's Avatar
 
Jan 2006
Wales UK
2
1084
70
298
342
347
16
Default

[QUOTE=TheDean;16096508]I created it for you, https://www.blu-ray.com/itunes/Collision-iTunes/118337/

Hi TheDean.

Would it be possible to add the Theatrical version of The Huntsman: Winter War?
I have it ported from Movies Anywhere and it shows in my iTunes library. But there is no iTunes or BluRay.com listing for it.

Heres the link in MA:
https://moviesanywhere.com/movie/the...an-winters-war
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > iTunes


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:11 PM.