Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Romeo and Juliet (Blu-ray)
$21.50
6 hrs ago
The Fisher King 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99
14 hrs ago
12 Angry Men 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
17 hrs ago
Triangle of Sadness 4K (Blu-ray)
$33.54
1 day ago
Secret Admirer (Blu-ray)
$17.99
6 hrs ago
The Seventh Seal 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99
1 day ago
Jet Li Double Feature: The Legend of Fong Sai Yuk 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
5 hrs ago
Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham 4K (Blu-ray)
$28.99

House of the Dragon: The Complete First Season 4K (Blu-ray)
$32.50
1 day ago
Westworld: Season Four 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99

The Lukas Moodysson Collection (Blu-ray)
$69.99

Red Eye 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 01-24-2023, 08:32 PM   #76501
Blu-ray Duke

Mar 2016
oHIo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael1989 View Post
It was pretty cool to see ABA Undertaker one last time. Would have preferred the Limp Bizkit music though
Hadnít seen Taker with ABA music in a very long time. But he was having issues with that bike, lol
Thanks given by:
Osborn Cash (01-26-2023)
Old 01-25-2023, 06:31 PM   #76502
Blu-ray Count

Jun 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizCat View Post
Hadnít seen Taker with ABA music in a very long time. But he was having issues with that bike, lol
OK so that wasnt just me when he went to start it lol
Old 01-25-2023, 09:49 PM   #76503
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2014
tennessee

bella twins were whining and crying

The Bellas implied via Instagram Stories that their segment was pulled by WWE since the promotion was selective in the legends they wanted to showcase on "Raw is XXX." However, Fightful's report suggests that WWE did have plans for The Bellas but had to call an audible when the former wrestlers did not show up in*Philadelphia. The Bellas also lashed out at WWE for not acknowledging the contributions made by Saraya [FKA Paige] and Mercedes Monť [FKA Sasha Banks] in a video package that aired on "Raw" celebrating the strides made by women superstars over the past decade or so.

Earlier, there was speculation about Damage CTRL confronting The Bella Twins on "Raw is XXX," especially after Bayley called out the twin sisters on social media. Bayley and The Bellas had gone back and forth during Night 1 of WrestleMania 37 in 2021, a few nights after Nikki & Brie were inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.

Meanwhile, Fightful's report included several other backstage notes from Monday's show, including a confirmation on The Wrestling Observer's report that the "Roman Reigns Acknowledgment Ceremony" was canceled due to Rikishi being "ill" and unable to travel. The creative was subsequently changed to the "Tribal Court" segment where Reigns decided on the fate of Sami Zayn as a member of The Bloodline.

also it seems ric flair and becky lynch over the man gimmick situation was good

credit wrestlinginc talking on his little podcast to be the man he told co-host Conrad Thompson that he took a moment to apologize to Becky Lynch

Yup. I walked up to her and said, 'May I speak with you for a minute?' And I just said 'I'm sorry it got to where it is,'" Flair said, adding that he also walked up to Seth Rollins and shook his hand, saying he was going to apologize to his wife. Flair's previous contention with Lynch involved WWE's usage of "The Man" trademark, a moniker Flair went by during his in-ring days and after.

"The whole thing was decided by somebody besides she and I," he said about the whole situation, but what really put things in perspective was seeing Lynch with her baby. "I thought, 'God, this will be Ashley someday.'"

"I am not 'The Man' anymore," Flair added. "'The Man' is whoever the people think it is, and basically we've turned it over to social media to decide who 'The Man' is."
Old 01-26-2023, 12:10 AM   #76504
Blu-ray Champion

Dec 2008
Las Vegas, Nevada

The Bella Twins are right.
Old 01-26-2023, 02:27 AM   #76505
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2011
London, Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Bond View Post
The Bella Twins are right.
If you think about it, the Bellas were scheduled to appear. They chose not to show up. They complain about the women not being represented but if they had shown up, the women would have been on the show. They're complaining about something that's at least partly their fault.
Old 01-26-2023, 02:47 AM   #76506
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2014
tennessee

well little nikki clears it up basically saying

Despite initially being advertised for the 30th-anniversary episode of "WWE Raw," Nikki and Brie Bella did not appear on the historic broadcast. In fact, the WWE Hall of Famers were pulled from promotional material leading up to the show without any explanation.*While rumors continue to swirl regarding the twins' absence, Nikki Bella has now detailed why the sisters missed this past Monday's episode.*

"This week, Monday til Thursday, Brie, I, and Artem have been booked on crazy media because the premiere of "Nikki Bella Says I Do" is Thursday night," Bella said on Instagram. "We were hoping, I think it was weeks ago, there was talks about going to Monday Night Raw. They said they had nothing for us. So we were booked on media Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Then there was possibly maybe an idea, but our whole team, including WWE and everyone else, had already booked us for Monday being in New York."

i'm sure some of ya going to watch nikki little wedding show on e tomorrow night meh

Old 01-26-2023, 04:47 AM   #76507
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2011
London, Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2jman View Post
well little nikki clears it up basically saying

Despite initially being advertised for the 30th-anniversary episode of "WWE Raw," Nikki and Brie Bella did not appear on the historic broadcast. In fact, the WWE Hall of Famers were pulled from promotional material leading up to the show without any explanation.*While rumors continue to swirl regarding the twins' absence, Nikki Bella has now detailed why the sisters missed this past Monday's episode.*

"This week, Monday til Thursday, Brie, I, and Artem have been booked on crazy media because the premiere of "Nikki Bella Says I Do" is Thursday night," Bella said on Instagram. "We were hoping, I think it was weeks ago, there was talks about going to Monday Night Raw. They said they had nothing for us. So we were booked on media Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Then there was possibly maybe an idea, but our whole team, including WWE and everyone else, had already booked us for Monday being in New York."

i'm sure some of ya going to watch nikki little wedding show on e tomorrow night meh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utwf8gr1jAc
I'd rather watch paint dry.
Old 01-26-2023, 12:27 PM   #76508
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2013
Right Behind You

So Raw XXX certainly didn't seem as big as some past anniversary shows. The Bloodline segment was good though and the Tag Title match was great.

Biker Taker was good to see, bike problems aside. When DX came out it took me a moment to realize that was Xpac. Man, what happened to him, lol.
Old 01-26-2023, 02:37 PM   #76509
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2011

HHH calling Road Dogg Butterbean and reminding HBK about the hard camera

Apparently it did good numbers for them. I'm just looking forward to Cody coming back and hopefully (finally) starting his push.
Thanks given by:
Osborn Cash (01-26-2023)
Old 01-26-2023, 10:55 PM   #76510
Blu-ray Champion

Dec 2008
Las Vegas, Nevada

Quote:
If you think about it, the Bellas were scheduled to appear. They chose not to show up. They complain about the women not being represented but if they had shown up, the women would have been on the show. They're complaining about something that's at least partly their fault.
Madusa was playing poker backstage and Bayley vs. Becky Lynch was cancelled. Enough said.
Old Yesterday, 01:29 AM   #76511
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2011
London, Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Bond View Post
Madusa was playing poker backstage and Bayley vs. Becky Lynch was cancelled. Enough said.
My point, which you didn't address, remains true at the time that it was made.

Nikki Bella making headlines just before her new show debuts. Seems like a weird coincidence to me.
Old Yesterday, 01:53 AM   #76512
Blu-ray King

Dec 2010

Internet fans calling for Sami to win the Royal Rumble match are making me scratch my head.

It’s been a great ride for him in the last year. Undoubtedly the most popular he’s ever been since his NXT days. With question, a huge part of Mania this year.

But he’s not Daniel Bryan. Never will be. That was lightning in a bottle. Plus, I highly doubt Triple H will book that underdog storyline again for their biggest show’s main event. His FIRST Mania in charge of creative. To add to that, Roman should theoretically squash him like a bug after the legendary opponents that he’s dealt with in the last decade.

The story they have built for him with Kevin Owens involved is perfect, and is literally right there. KO/Zayn vs The Usos. Hell, we might even get old Sami back with a haircut and shave as well as his old theme music too.

Main event Sami though? I don’t see it. Almost feels like the Cody Rhodes bandwagon fanbase who suddenly liked him again after booing him in AEW.
Old Yesterday, 03:57 AM   #76513
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2013
Right Behind You

Agreed, there's no way Sami would be able to beat RR unless the bloodline turned on him, and then having the longest title reign in 40 years end because of that and have Sami be champ would certainly be anticlimactic. I was entertained by Sami finding creative ways to get and keep the IC title back when he had it but it's not the place for the undisputed belts right now.

I still see Cody winning and Sami being punished for failing to stop him after he's eliminated.It's sort of ironic though that originally the Usos didn't want Sami in the bloodline and RR did, now it's reversed.

Also, let's not forget how Kofimania, Liv Morgan, and some other internet catering turned out afterwards.
Thanks given by:
Osborn Cash (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 05:54 AM   #76514
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2011
London, Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticwaterfall View Post
Agreed, there's no way Sami would be able to beat RR unless the bloodline turned on him, and then having the longest title reign in 40 years end because of that and have Sami be champ would certainly be anticlimactic. I was entertained by Sami finding creative ways to get and keep the IC title back when he had it but it's not the place for the undisputed belts right now.

I still see Cody winning and Sami being punished for failing to stop him after he's eliminated.It's sort of ironic though that originally the Usos didn't want Sami in the bloodline and RR did, now it's reversed.

Also, let's not forget how Kofimania, Liv Morgan, and some other internet catering turned out afterwards.
I'm interested to see what happens with Sami on Saturday. Giving him a win could make for a good story. I doubt it will happen but, there's a could be a good story there.

Kofi Kingston and Liv Morgan both earned their World Titles in my opinion.
Old Yesterday, 11:26 AM   #76515
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2013
Right Behind You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman Horton View Post
I'm interested to see what happens with Sami on Saturday. Giving him a win could make for a good story. I doubt it will happen but, there's a could be a good story there.

Kofi Kingston and Liv Morgan both earned their World Titles in my opinion.
I've never been as big a fan of Liv, but certainly both of them put in the work. My point is neither of their title reigns really went anywhere because after the initial momentum was over the WWE didn't know what to do with them. Liv especially crashed hard and we all know how Kofi ended. Then Kofi weirdly didn't even acknowledge it for a long time. When Big E won their could have been a whole cool story about it.
Thanks given by:
Hitman Horton (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 02:49 PM   #76516
Blu-ray Champion

Feb 2011

Has Sami even been announced as being in the Rumble match?

Last edited by dyne; Today at 02:32 AM.
Old Yesterday, 07:27 PM   #76517
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2009
United Kingdom

Cody Rhodes winning the RR makes more sense than Sami winning it. Cody is the guy to carry the belt(s) going forward IMO.
Old Today, 02:27 AM   #76518
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2013
Right Behind You

How many times are they going to repackage Lacy Evans before they realize no one cares? Give it up already. Now she's a heel marine who rips off Sgt Slaughter I guess.
Old Today, 05:56 AM   #76519
Blu-ray Champion

Dec 2008
Las Vegas, Nevada

Her best gimmick was The Southern Belle so of course, WWE Creative repackaged her.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports