Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
My Fair Lady 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.96
1 day ago
Django 4K + Texas, Adios (Blu-ray)
$42.99
1 day ago
News of the World 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
1 day ago
Monster Hunter 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96

Big Fish 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.50

Hook 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.94
1 hr ago
John Wick: Chapters 1-3 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.60

Black Clover: Season 1 and 2 Complete (Blu-ray)
$149.99

Masterpiece: All Creatures Great and Small (Blu-ray)
$34.16
1 day ago
Gladiator 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Planet Earth II and Blue Planet II: The Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$33.99
34 min ago
Hammer Films: The Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray)
$45.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old 02-24-2021, 09:55 PM   #30801
Power Member

Jan 2012

Nice looking set.
Old 02-24-2021, 11:31 PM   #30802

Oct 2019
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariseldon View Post
SNIP

The NO OFFER works fine as long as you don't mind waiting a couple days. The first day or two the acct is active it usually doesn't let you choose the NO DISCOUNT option for some odd reason.

SNIP
I noticed on my 2 most recent enrollments (within the last month or so) that as soon as I logged into my new account - about 5 minutes after I enrolled - I had the option to order items with No Discount. Maybe they want folks purchasing more items more quickly?

Of course that's in Canada so it may not be true for the US members.

Also, I realized The Peanuts Movie is only in dvd in Canada at the DMC - no wonder I didn't receive it as a FT. Several of the new musicals including The King and I are only in dvd as well.
Old 02-24-2021, 11:59 PM   #30803
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by limevista2 View Post
I noticed on my 2 most recent enrollments (within the last month or so) that as soon as I logged into my new account - about 5 minutes after I enrolled - I had the option to order items with No Discount. Maybe they want folks purchasing more items more quickly?

Of course that's in Canada so it may not be true for the US members.

Also, I realized The Peanuts Movie is only in dvd in Canada at the DMC - no wonder I didn't receive it as a FT. Several of the new musicals including The King and I are only in dvd as well.
Maybe it's different from account to account then or possibly CA/US. My friend's enrollment I mentioned a week or two ago still had the delay of about 12-24 hrs before he could order with the no discount applied

I was going to wonder if some of these new Fox DVD only in CA is more of the Digital issues like in the DMI orders, but several of the DVD sets have digital also?
Thanks given by:
limevista2 (02-25-2021)
Old 02-25-2021, 02:45 AM   #30804

Oct 2019
Canada

Quote:
Maybe it's different from account to account then or possibly CA/US. My friend's enrollment I mentioned a week or two ago still had the delay of about 12-24 hrs before he could order with the no discount applied

I was going to wonder if some of these new Fox DVD only in CA is more of the Digital issues like in the DMI orders, but several of the DVD sets have digital also?
Could be re specific account or location.

The dvds for The Peanuts movie and 3 Fox musicals including The King and I, South Pacific and I think Oklahoma! include dvds and a digital copy.

The Sound of Music and Hello Dolly both include blu-rays, dvds and digital codes. I hope Canada gets the other movies in blu-ray.
Old 02-25-2021, 06:17 PM   #30805

Feb 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormyyy View Post
I just signed up again for "George of the Jungle." We need more Brenden Fraiser in HD (Encino Man hopefully in the future please!). I called my extra 2 titles in as usual because the selection leaves a lot to be desired on the website. I hope in the future they will consider just allowing you to select the 2 extra titles, just like you did with the first 5 .
I was able to put in the product numbers in the search bar on the initial order and have the titles come up without calling or using the chat after the order. That might be worth a shot if the search bar shows up for anyone.
Old 02-25-2021, 06:55 PM   #30806
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpenter_Sarah View Post
I was able to put in the product numbers in the search bar on the initial order and have the titles come up without calling or using the chat after the order. That might be worth a shot if the search bar shows up for anyone.
You used the search bar for the bonus titles or just for the first 5?
I've never seen a search during the bonus, but with the 10 minute window I've never taken the time to look around. I also assumed (yes I know) that if you went away from the Bonus Page it would sign you out of the selection.

Great trick if it works consistently for others. The delayed Bonus selections until after you sign-up and then limited picks are one of the worst things about the updated site. I still think the old ugly site was far more user friendly -- you could filter by genre, filter BD only, and see all the titles easily in addition to selecting all 6 or 7 items before going a step further
Thanks given by:
Matt C. (02-26-2021)
Old 02-25-2021, 07:48 PM   #30807

Feb 2021

Quote:
You used the search bar for the bonus titles or just for the first 5?
I've never seen a search during the bonus, but with the 10 minute window I've never taken the time to look around. I also assumed (yes I know) that if you went away from the Bonus Page it would sign you out of the selection.

Great trick if it works consistently for others. The delayed Bonus selections until after you sign-up and then limited picks are one of the worst things about the updated site. I still think the old ugly site was far more user friendly -- you could filter by genre, filter BD only, and see all the titles easily in addition to selecting all 6 or 7 items before going a step further
I agree the old way of being able to select all of them at once was better, especially since they let you add them on anyway after the fact. So the 10 minutes was superfluous on the original screen. It is hard for me to say 100% it was during the bonus selections as I was helping my mom do it on her computer over FaceTime, lol. But it seemed like it did since she got mostly not generic titles.
Old 02-26-2021, 09:25 PM   #30808

Oct 2015

I signed up today, and here are the bonus titles I was given, for anyone interested:
Mulan live-action
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Toy Story 4
Frozen
Frozen II
Lady and the Tramp
Moana
Lion King animated
Black Panther
Spies in Disguise
Bambi
The Little Mermaid
Monsters Inc
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Hocus Pocus
Guardians of the Galaxy
The Sandlot
Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2
Finding Nemo
Coco
Inside Out
The Fox and the Hound 1-2
Wall-E
The Beauty and the Beast live-action
Up
Brave
Pocahontas 1-2
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Ratatouille
Onward
Big Hero 6
The Princess and the Frog
Zootopia
A Bug's Life
Finding Dory
Snow White
Doctor Strange
The Aristocats
Beauty and the Beast animated
Incredibles 2
Thor Ragnarok
Tangled
Peter Pan
Avengers
Avengers Civil War
Alice in Wonderland
Pinocchio
Oliver and Company

First time I've ever seen something like The Sandlot show up in the bonus title selection, I thought it was a glitch at first...
Thanks given by:
lagunaca (02-26-2021), limevista2 (02-26-2021)
Old 02-26-2021, 10:05 PM   #30809
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

So it appears from the early Feb list they added or readded

Alice in Wonderland -- assume 60th Anniversary
Oliver and Company
The Sandlot
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3

Possible subtractions unless you orderd some of these in your 1st 5 which seems to bump them from the Bonus list offered

The Call of the Wild -- they just added this in Feb
Diary of a Wimpy Kid - new Feb add
Dumbo (2019)
Ferdinand -- new Feb add
The Sound of Music -- new Feb add

it appears maybe the Bonus list will cycle Fox titles pretty fast if all of those were removed at once.
Old 02-26-2021, 10:17 PM   #30810

Oct 2015

I ordered some of their older live action titles on BD (Freaky Friday, etc). I looked at the earlier post about bonus titles made in January, and what I got threw me for a loop since it didn't seem quite right for them to remove those titles but add them back...

Quote:
So it appears from the early Feb list they added or readded

Alice in Wonderland -- assume 60th Anniversary
Oliver and Company
The Sandlot
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3

Possible subtractions unless you orderd some of these in your 1st 5 which seems to bump them from the Bonus list offered

The Call of the Wild -- they just added this in Feb
Diary of a Wimpy Kid - new Feb add
Dumbo (2019)
Ferdinand -- new Feb add
The Sound of Music -- new Feb add

it appears maybe the Bonus list will cycle Fox titles pretty fast if all of those were removed at once.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Tags
disney movie club, dmc exclusive