Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Rampage (Blu-ray)
$9.99
 
Paul, Apostle of Christ (Blu-ray)
$14.96
 
The Nun (Blu-ray)
$22.99
12 hrs ago
The Equalizer 2 (Blu-ray)
$22.99
12 hrs ago
Freedom Fighters: The Ray (Blu-ray)
$9.99
 
Sicario: Day of the Soldado 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
7 hrs ago
The Equalizer 2 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
2 hrs ago
Mamma Mia! (Blu-ray)
$6.99
22 hrs ago
First Man 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.45
14 hrs ago
Constantine: City of Demons: The Movie (Blu-ray)
$14.99
 
A Star Is Born (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
The Invisible Man: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$18.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > UltraViolet


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2018, 03:55 PM   #81
hanshotfirst1138 hanshotfirst1138 is offline
Power Member
 
hanshotfirst1138's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
21
12
22
Default

My Vudu copies with the MA and UV logos arenít showing as UV in FandangoNow. I am...not pleased.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 05:24 PM   #82
Greyman Greyman is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Greyman's Avatar
 
May 2013
252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanshotfirst1138 View Post
My Vudu copies with the MA and UV logos arenít showing as UV in FandangoNow. I am...not pleased.
Where did you buy them or redeem the code? Only MA movies obtained by a Vudu transaction will transfer to UV.
All movies or just some?
A recent change or long term?
Have you given it an appropriate amount of time for the transfer to take place?
Have you verified that your links to uv are still good for vudu and FA?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 11:21 PM   #83
nugent nugent is offline
Power Member
 
nugent's Avatar
 
Nov 2008
1493
2
573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanshotfirst1138 View Post
My Vudu copies with the MA and UV logos arenít showing as UV in FandangoNow. I am...not pleased.
Same here. I have one lonely title I bought on Fandango Now a couple of weeks back. Beyond that there are no other movies at all in FN.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 12:31 AM   #84
Alan Gordon Alan Gordon is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Alan Gordon's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Dawson, GA
1728
402
330
583
660
8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nugent View Post
Same here. I have one lonely title I bought on Fandango Now a couple of weeks back. Beyond that there are no other movies at all in FN.
Movies ported into FandangoNow via UV are in a separate location than movies purchased from FandangoNow.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 12:47 AM   #85
nugent nugent is offline
Power Member
 
nugent's Avatar
 
Nov 2008
1493
2
573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Gordon View Post
Movies ported into FandangoNow via UV are in a separate location than movies purchased from FandangoNow.
It must have been a glitch. I previously clicked on "Library" > "Ultraviolet" and there was only the one title there. Now they are back.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Alan Gordon (01-19-2018)
Old 01-22-2018, 01:49 AM   #86
hanshotfirst1138 hanshotfirst1138 is offline
Power Member
 
hanshotfirst1138's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
21
12
22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nugent View Post
It must have been a glitch. I previously clicked on "Library" > "Ultraviolet" and there was only the one title there. Now they are back.


Out of the several movies I added from MA, only one also ported to FN, and thatís in spite of the fact that it says the missing ones are UV.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 02:01 PM   #87
Greyman Greyman is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Greyman's Avatar
 
May 2013
252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanshotfirst1138 View Post
Out of the several movies I added from MA, only one also ported to FN, and thatís in spite of the fact that it says the missing ones are UV.
If you added from MA you do not get UV rights and they do not transfer to FandangoNow.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 02:18 PM   #88
hanshotfirst1138 hanshotfirst1138 is offline
Power Member
 
hanshotfirst1138's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
21
12
22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyman View Post
If you added from MA you do not get UV rights and they do not transfer to FandangoNow.
Then why do they have the UV logo in Vudu? I added them in Vudu straight out, I think.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 05:38 PM   #89
Zu Nim Zu Nim is offline
Special Member
 
Zu Nim's Avatar
 
Jul 2012
-
-
-
184
Default

All that means is that you will be issued UV rights (which will be placed in your UV locker) if you purchase or redeem that title at Vudu. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you redeemed them at Vudu, you would have gotten UV rights. If you redeemed them at MA, you would not.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 11:49 PM   #90
hanshotfirst1138 hanshotfirst1138 is offline
Power Member
 
hanshotfirst1138's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
21
12
22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Nim View Post
All that means is that you will be issued UV rights (which will be placed in your UV locker) if you purchase or redeem that title at Vudu. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you redeemed them at Vudu, you would have gotten UV rights. If you redeemed them at MA, you would not.


Thatís some serious #%$&ing BS. Well, at least now I know.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 07:32 PM   #91
bubba111 bubba111 is offline
Active Member
 
Nov 2012
215
3
310
2359
3347
286
Default

I'm not sure if this question has been answered elsewhere (and if so, I apologize), but how are sub-account purchases of MA but not UV movies treated?

Before, if a sub-account purchased a UV-enabled movie, it would get added to the linked primary account. What happens with a MA--but not UV--enabled movie?

If such a movie is purchased in a sub-account, is it still added to the linked primary account, or does it stay in the sub-account, inaccessible to the main account?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 07:43 PM   #92
steve_dave steve_dave is online now
Blu-ray Knight
 
Nov 2008
20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba111 View Post
I'm not sure if this question has been answered elsewhere (and if so, I apologize), but how are sub-account purchases of MA but not UV movies treated?

Before, if a sub-account purchased a UV-enabled movie, it would get added to the linked primary account. What happens with a MA--but not UV--enabled movie?

If such a movie is purchased in a sub-account, is it still added to the linked primary account, or does it stay in the sub-account, inaccessible to the main account?
It stays in the sub account.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
bubba111 (03-24-2018)
Old 03-24-2018, 07:48 PM   #93
bubba111 bubba111 is offline
Active Member
 
Nov 2012
215
3
310
2359
3347
286
Default

Thanks. That's a bummer. Oh well.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > UltraViolet


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:18 AM.