Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Ringu Collection (Blu-ray)
$49.99
13 hrs ago
Godzilla: The Showa-Era Films, 1954-1975 (Blu-ray)
$112.49
 
Doctor Sleep 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
49 min ago
Farscape: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$59.99
 
Ad Astra 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
Teen Titans: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$37.59
 
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$179.95
2 hrs ago
Terminator: Dark Fate (Blu-ray)
$22.99
 
The Sopranos: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$54.99
 
Beverly Hills Cop Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
The Handmaid's Tale: Season Three (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
Mission: Impossible - 6-Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$50.39
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 04:31 AM   #1
DJ Manyak DJ Manyak is offline
Banned
 
Jan 2010
45
Default Interview the Person Below You

answer the question the person above you asked and ask a new one. OK?

Where do you live?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:35 AM   #2
Q? Q? is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Q?'s Avatar
 
Dec 2008
Nuuk, Greenland
168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by computergeek View Post
answer the question the person above you asked and ask a new one. OK?

Where do you live?
I live in Greenland, in the "big" city of Nuuk
I live with my girlfriend and a buddy of mine, the flat is pretty big so it's not as bad as it sounds

What do you know about Greenland?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:44 AM   #3
jhiggy23 jhiggy23 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
jhiggy23's Avatar
 
Jul 2009
Club Loop
488
6
13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q! View Post
I live in Greenland, in the "big" city of Nuuk
I live with my girlfriend and a buddy of mine, the flat is pretty big so it's not as bad as it sounds

What do you know about Greenland?

I live in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Since this is a movie site, what I know about Greenland is: "Iceland is very nice, but Greenland is full of ice."

What do you do for a living?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:52 AM   #4
pokefan pokefan is offline
Senior Member
 
pokefan's Avatar
 
Jan 2009
Stillwater, OK (MEMBER "ECPP" - Tornado Alley Affiliate)
26
183
22
Default

I'm a graphic artist for a small photography studio as well as a freelance designer.

What's your favorite college sport and team?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:55 AM   #5
ThaiTeaGal ThaiTeaGal is offline
Active Member
 
ThaiTeaGal's Avatar
 
Mar 2010
Orange, CA
30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokefan View Post
I'm a graphic artist for a small photography studio as well as a freelance designer.

What's your favorite college sport and team?
UCLA Bruins basketball!

What do you like to do during your spare time?

Last edited by ThaiTeaGal; 03-12-2010 at 04:59 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 05:44 AM   #6
Lord_Stewie Lord_Stewie is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Lord_Stewie's Avatar
 
May 2007
396
1
1
Send a message via AIM to Lord_Stewie
Default

Watch Family Guy.

Who am I?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 05:51 AM   #7
Meeklo Meeklo is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Meeklo's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
6
687
3
28
25
Default

I am a sophisticated sex-robot sent from the future.....

When cornered with a difficult descision, how would you handle it while keeping corporate guideline in mind?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 05:56 AM   #8
Lord_Stewie Lord_Stewie is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Lord_Stewie's Avatar
 
May 2007
396
1
1
Send a message via AIM to Lord_Stewie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeklo View Post
I am a sophisticated sex-robot sent from the future.....

When cornered with a difficult descision, how would you handle it while keeping corporate guideline in mind?
With responsibilty. A job is a job no matter what, as long as it is being handled the way it needs to be.

What do I do after work?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:20 PM   #9
Porkchop Express Porkchop Express is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Porkchop Express's Avatar
 
Dec 2008
Detroit,MI
261
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Stewie View Post
With responsibilty. A job is a job no matter what, as long as it is being handled the way it needs to be.

What do I do after work?
After work I go to the gym. Then I go home, my wife and I usually make dinner together, although she does most the cooking.


Any big vacations planned for this Summer?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:48 PM   #10
mikejet mikejet is offline
Banned
 
mikejet's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
Los Angeles, CA
5
29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop Express View Post
After work I go to the gym. Then I go home, my wife and I usually make dinner together, although she does most the cooking.


Any big vacations planned for this Summer?
Not yet but I hope to have one, I have too many things coming up in Spring


Drink that gets you through the day?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:54 PM   #11
Beta Man Beta Man is offline
Moderator
 
Beta Man's Avatar
 
Jan 2008
Juuuuuuuust A Bit Outside....
4
268
18
25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejet View Post
Not yet but I hope to have one, I have too many things coming up in Spring


Drink that gets you through the day?
Black Coffee + Sugar



What pets do you have, if any?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:09 PM   #12
Hammie Hammie is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Hammie's Avatar
 
May 2008
Washington, DC Metro
53
545
12
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beta Man View Post
Black Coffee + Sugar



What pets do you have, if any?
Down to one dog who is on death's doorstep. We had 3 pets pass away last year -- 2 cats and one dog.

Favorite chain restaurant?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:19 PM   #13
Adrock Adrock is offline
Moderator
 
Adrock's Avatar
 
Jan 2010
The Outer Limits
412
39
1
205
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammie View Post
Down to one dog who is on death's doorstep. We had 3 pets pass away last year -- 2 cats and one dog.

Favorite chain restaurant?
Sonic!

Who is your favorite musical artist/band?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:30 PM   #14
MaCruz MaCruz is offline
Community Gaming Moderator
 
MaCruz's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL
160
39
922
17
225
517
467
192
23
139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock41 View Post
Sonic!

Who is your favorite musical artist/band?
Probably the rapper Nas.

What are you doing this weekend.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:42 PM   #15
Teabaggins Teabaggins is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Teabaggins's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
Default

taking my son to his first st pat's day parade.

am I a douche?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:47 PM   #16
Al_The_Strange Al_The_Strange is online now
Blu-ray Prince
 
Al_The_Strange's Avatar
 
Apr 2009
Out there...past them trees...
126
287
3181
727
470
132
31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teabaggins View Post
taking my son to his first st pat's day parade.

am I a douche?
Just a little bit...you did answer the last question right as I was about to!

Nah, you're cool.

What movie(s) do you plan on watching next?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:54 PM   #17
MaCruz MaCruz is offline
Community Gaming Moderator
 
MaCruz's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL
160
39
922
17
225
517
467
192
23
139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_The_Strange View Post
Just a little bit...you did answer the last question right as I was about to!

Nah, you're cool.

What movie(s) do you plan on watching next?
I want to watch Cabin Fever on BD next.

Who's going to win the fight tomorrow? Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:56 PM   #18
Porkchop Express Porkchop Express is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Porkchop Express's Avatar
 
Dec 2008
Detroit,MI
261
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCruz View Post
I want to watch Cabin Fever on BD next.

Who's going to win the fight tomorrow? Manny Pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey?
MANNY!!!

Are you going to watch the fight tomorrow?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:58 PM   #19
MaCruz MaCruz is offline
Community Gaming Moderator
 
MaCruz's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL
160
39
922
17
225
517
467
192
23
139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop Express View Post
MANNY!!!

Are you going to watch the fight tomorrow?
Hell Yeah. Lots of family members, and friends coming over. It's going to be a mad house!!

What kind of clothes do you wear?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:06 PM   #20
Hammie Hammie is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Hammie's Avatar
 
May 2008
Washington, DC Metro
53
545
12
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCruz View Post
Hell Yeah. Lots of family members, and friends coming over. It's going to be a mad house!!

What kind of clothes do you wear?
I don't. My kids are scarred for life and my wife has a constant smile.

Just kidding. Target and J. Crew mostly.

Flavored oatmeal or regular?
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat

Similar Threads
thread Forum Thread Starter Replies Last Post
1st Person or 3rd Person Gaming General Discussion GyasiM 61 08-22-2010 05:00 PM
I got another ignorant person Blu-ray Technology and Future Technology DealsR4theDevil 63 11-19-2007 03:14 AM
For the person asking about Labyrinth Blu-ray Movies - North America WickyWoo 6 08-24-2007 11:06 AM
has anyone seen this in person? Blu-ray Technology and Future Technology vick vega 5 08-01-2006 06:38 PM


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:51 AM.