Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
The Sopranos: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$54.99
13 hrs ago
Beverly Hills Cop Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$22.99
7 hrs ago
Teen Titans: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$38.49
 
Godzilla: The Showa-Era Films, 1954-1975 (Blu-ray)
$112.49
 
The Secret Life of Pets 2 (Blu-ray)
$12.99
13 hrs ago
The Hunger Games: Complete 4-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99
4 hrs ago
Ulzana's Raid (Blu-ray)
$19.89
4 hrs ago
Catch Me If You Can (Blu-ray)
$6.99
6 hrs ago
Giant Robo (Blu-ray)
$49.49
6 hrs ago
Mission: Impossible - 6-Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$50.39
 
Jurassic World: 5-Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$54.99
11 hrs ago
Terminator: Dark Fate (Blu-ray)
$22.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Newbie Discussion


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2018, 07:32 AM   #1
lempan lempan is offline
Junior Member
 
Mar 2016
787
Default Why are most of my movies listed as "New" ?

Hello, edited all my collection and set the most of my movies to watched. But I have around 40 movies that are unwatched.

But why are over 400 movies listed as "New" ?? These have been added through the last 2 years, so they are not "New" anymore.

Is there a way to edit this and delete the "New" setting on the movies?

And how do I get the mobile app to sync with the webpage account? I edited all my movies and set over 400 movies to "Watched", but in
the app, there is only 1 movie listed as "Watched".

I also wonder why the collection is divied on the webpage and in the app, with some movies in parenthesis? See pics below:







/Lennie
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 06:20 AM   #2
Evil Evil is offline
Contributor
 
Evil's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
USA 🦅
5
-
-
-
-
-
101
107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lempan View Post
Hello, edited all my collection and set the most of my movies to watched. But I have around 40 movies that are unwatched.

But why are over 400 movies listed as "New" ?? These have been added through the last 2 years, so they are not "New" anymore.
The "new" tag is placed next to any blu-rays that haven't had the "watched" box checked regardless of when you added them to your collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lempan View Post
Is there a way to edit this and delete the "New" setting on the movies?
If you check the "watched" box on those blu-rays, the new tag should be removed.



Quote:
Originally Posted by lempan View Post
And how do I get the mobile app to sync with the webpage account? I edited all my movies and set over 400 movies to "Watched", but in
the app, there is only 1 movie listed as "Watched".
It may just take time for everything to sync.

You may want to ask in the app thread if things still haven't updated:
https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread...=32287&page=49

Quote:
Originally Posted by lempan View Post
I also wonder why the collection is divied on the webpage and in the app, with some movies in parenthesis? See pics below:







/Lennie
Might be showing unique movies vs # of skus. For instance, a triple feature would count as 3 movies but 1 sku. The number in parenthesis looks like the movies count.

Last edited by Evil; 08-31-2018 at 06:32 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 11:22 AM   #3
lempan lempan is offline
Junior Member
 
Mar 2016
787
Default

Thank’s! I got the app to sync now, so the new movies are the ones I havnt watched. 😊 what does SKUS stand for?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 01:28 PM   #4
Evil Evil is offline
Contributor
 
Evil's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
USA 🦅
5
-
-
-
-
-
101
107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lempan View Post
Thank’s! I got the app to sync now, so the new movies are the ones I havnt watched. 😊 what does SKUS stand for?
Stock keeping unit. In other words, the barcode on the back of the blu-ray case.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 06:37 PM   #5
shinobipopcorn shinobipopcorn is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
shinobipopcorn's Avatar
 
Jan 2017
Cow Country
10
3
308
283
201
194
30
2
Default

One little tidbit, if you set a collection as "watched", the individual movies may not be marked as watched and vice versa. For example, Star Trek motion picture collection has multiple movies but you may have to go in and mark "The Wrath of Khan" as being watched as well. I had to do so.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 12:50 PM   #6
lempan lempan is offline
Junior Member
 
Mar 2016
787
Default

Thank´s for all the answers! I got it to work now!
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray.com > Newbie Discussion


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:17 AM.