Best iTunes Movie Deals

Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
DreamWorks 17-Movie Collection (iTunes)
$79.99

Batman 4 Film Collection (iTunes)
$19.99

Shazam! (iTunes)
$9.99

How To Train Your Dragon Trilogy (iTunes)
$24.99

Venom / Spider-man: Homecoming (iTunes)
$17.99

How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (iTunes)
$9.99

The Silence of the Lambs (iTunes)
$4.99

Doctor Who, Season 11 (iTunes)
$9.99

Spaceballs (iTunes)
$4.99

Batman: The Complete Animated Series (iTunes)
$59.99

The Dark Knight Trilogy (iTunes)
$24.99

Mad Max (iTunes)
$4.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Digital Deals

Old 08-22-2019, 03:11 PM   #2661
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2014

This might make a difference when it comes to accessing these elusive FN ads with the (usually rental) credits:

My Roku (later model Roku Ultra) changed the ad format. So when you jog to the right on the channel icons, instead of just one ad to the right, you can scroll down (then back up) and there is a string of 5 to 7 ads now. You scroll over to the very right onto the ad being displayed, then up or down depending on where you left off (it seems to vary as to where it places you when you go to the right).

If searching for an FN ad, at least will be a bit more easier than constant left right left right etc till you're insane (and still no FN ad with the measly rental credit). At least now you can go left right, the over to the ad and up down and get a larger variety more quickly.
Old 08-22-2019, 03:13 PM   #2662
Blu-ray Baron

May 2011
Parts Unknown - because I blabbed about Mars!
-
-

Is there another new FN ad with a rental credit, or is this just a general PSA?

(BTW, my 2018 Roku Ultra doesn't look like that for ads...yet.)
Old 08-22-2019, 10:09 PM   #2663
Special Member

May 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackedknee View Post
This might make a difference when it comes to accessing these elusive FN ads with the (usually rental) credits:

My Roku (later model Roku Ultra) changed the ad format. So when you jog to the right on the channel icons, instead of just one ad to the right, you can scroll down (then back up) and there is a string of 5 to 7 ads now. You scroll over to the very right onto the ad being displayed, then up or down depending on where you left off (it seems to vary as to where it places you when you go to the right).

If searching for an FN ad, at least will be a bit more easier than constant left right left right etc till you're insane (and still no FN ad with the measly rental credit). At least now you can go left right, the over to the ad and up down and get a larger variety more quickly.

I've got the latest update on my roku stick and the format didn't change. Guess I'm stuck with the old method.
Old 08-23-2019, 02:14 AM   #2664
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBargainHunta View Post
Is there another new FN ad with a rental credit, or is this just a general PSA?

(BTW, my 2018 Roku Ultra doesn't look like that for ads...yet.)
No credit that I know of, so just a PSA.

Mine updated today, yesterday was still the older version. Still a pain in the butt because if you go to the ads, it seems to be in the middle, so you have to scroll up AND down again to see all of them. But at least easier that left right ad nauseum.
Old 08-28-2019, 01:23 PM   #2665
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2013
Nowhere

Fandango Addams Family Movie Ticket promotion:

Buy two bags of specially-marked Hershey’s candy assortment bags and get a free movie ticket worth up to $13 to see Addams Family.

Go to promo.Hersheys.com/Halloween to find out more. You’ll need to scan you receipt to get a Fandango Promotional code.

Thanks given by:
gpete (08-29-2019)
Old 08-29-2019, 12:28 AM   #2666
Special Member

Apr 2016

[cross posted in official movie cash thread, but since this one is a fandango gift card it can usually be used on fandangonow too.]

https://flipzsnackhackz.com/
official rules at: https://flipzsnackhackz.com/en-us/Rules

Upcoming instant win with many many many $25 Fandango gift cards (750 of them, to be exact). But there's a limit of one prize per household.

It currently requires a purchase of Flipz, but starting on September 14 there will be an open to everyone code (in the rules it says: QBZAP4Q8P2TC )

ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of participation.

2 A. Qualifying Purchase andReceipt Upload: An entrant may, during the Promotion Period, purchase one (1) bag of Flipz from a participating retailer ("Qualifying Purchase"). Online purchases and digital receipts are not allowed. During the Promotion Period, an entrant may follow the instructions on the Website to upload an image of the physical Qualifying Purchase receipt. The entrant may then follow the on-screen instructions to play the instant win game and receive one (1) Game Play. Each Qualifying Purchase receipt may only be used once. A Qualifying Purchase receipt must be a physical receipt and dated during the Promotion Period to be valid. Digital receipts are not accepted.Any Game Play made using a Qualifying Purchase receipt dated outside of the Promotion Period will be voided and not eligible to win a prize. The file must be in .JPEG, .JPG, .PNG, or .GIF format (no PDFs will be accepted) and may not exceed 8 MB. B. Free Method of Participation: A purchase is not required to participate in the Promotion. There are two (2) ways an entrant may request a free code ("Code"). i. Mail-in Code Request: Between June 17, 2019 through September 13,2019, an eligible entrant must legibly hand write his/her full first and last name, complete street address (no P.O. Box), age, and valid e-mail address on a 3˝" x 5" properly stamped postcard and mail it to: The Flipz Summer Snack Hackz Instant Win Game - Code Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Requests sent in an envelope will not be accepted. Mail-in requests must be postmarked by September 13, 2019and received by September 20, 2019. Administrator will send one (1) Code by e-mail to the e-mail address provided on each request within twenty-four (24) hours. Mail-in requests will not be returned and no further correspondence will be entered into. Mail-in requests must be original and hand-written. No mechanical reproductions are allowed. Upon receiving a Code, during the Promotion Period, an entrant may follow the on-screen instructions at the Website to enter a Code and receive one (1) Game Play.ii. Online Code Request: Starting at 12:00 AM ET on September 14, 2019 through 11:59:59 PM ET on September 30, 2019, an entrant may visit the Website, click on the Official Rules, and use this Code QBZAP4Q8P2TC

Prizes (2,001): There will be two thousand and one (2,001) prizes available during the Promotion Period as set forth in the chart below

$25 Fandango gift card $25 750

Multi-pocket customFlipz brandedjacketand an inflatable neck pillow, portable charger, foldable beverage container, hand wipes, card game, and one (1) bag of Flipz.$200 100

A coupon for one (1) bag of Flipz $5.99 1,151

General: Limit one (1) Prize per person/household. In no event will more Prizes be
awarded than are stated in these Official Rules.
Thanks given by:
CasanovaFrankenstein (08-29-2019), disengage (09-06-2019), gpete (08-29-2019), idrinkmolson (08-29-2019), Sandersobsessed (09-15-2019), Sterbo (08-29-2019), Undeadcow (08-29-2019)
Old 08-30-2019, 04:52 AM   #2667
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2014

New credit on the Roku. Ad is NOT very obvious, looks like this:

I nearly skipped away from this ad, it's so not obvious, about 20 seconds before I realized it was for an FN credit.

I was also astonished because it was the first ad to pop up when I opened up Roku, I did not scroll up and down like the new way is of doing it. But I went to the ads just now again, and scrolled up and down and there is the ad again.
This other one says "Get Inspired" in big letters with a picture of a movie clapper.

This DOES seem to be a Rental credit, I haven't put mine in yet (goes to your email, or if you really want, prompts you to open FN and would automatically put it in; I choose to get the email). Fine print says:

Terms and conditions Offer is valid starting 12:00 a.m. PT on 8/30/2019, through 11:59 p.m. PT on 9/22/2019 (“Promotion Term”), or while supplies last, whichever comes first. Fandango VIP account required in order to redeem. Enter promo code (“Code”) at checkout during the Promotion Term to receive $4.99 towards the rental of a movie (any format) on FandangoNOW. Code expires on 11:59 p.m. PT on 10/22/2019. Valid for U.S. residents age 18 or older, in the U.S. and D.C., excluding U.S. territories and where prohibited by law. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Code is good for one time use only, is not for resale, and has no cash value, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Code is non–transferable, non–exchangeable, not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold. Limit one (1) Code per FandangoNOW customer. If the cost of rental is more than $4.99, then user must pay the difference. Fandango reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time and without notice. This offer is subject to Fandango’s Terms and Policies and Privacy Policy at https://www.fandango.com/policies/terms-and-policies.

I'm not all sure this made a difference as far as this ad popping up, but I redeemed a code in FN tonight.
Thanks given by:
DaBargainHunta (08-30-2019), Undeadcow (08-30-2019)
Old 08-30-2019, 05:14 AM   #2668
Blu-ray Baron

May 2011
Parts Unknown - because I blabbed about Mars!
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackedknee View Post
New credit on the Roku.
I got the Roku ad too. Didn’t redeem anything in FandangoNOW beforehand. Watched BH90210 on Hulu, heh.

Last edited by DaBargainHunta; 08-30-2019 at 05:18 AM.
Thanks given by:
crackedknee (08-30-2019)
Old 08-31-2019, 01:39 PM   #2669
Expert Member

Jan 2017

How stupid is it of FN that their promo/credits expire at 12:01 AM on the date specified. Lost two free rentals because of it. My fault I suppose and really nbd but that just seems ridiculous, expire them at 11:59 on the day specified.

edit: Got the new rental offer just now. Had to reset my advertising for it to show. Ones I lost were for $5.99, this one only $4.99. I probably will forget about it too.

Last edited by bru20; 08-31-2019 at 01:48 PM.
Old 08-31-2019, 05:29 PM   #2670
Power Member

Apr 2011

No changes to FandangoNow with Ultraviolet yet. They said over the next month they will add UV titles to the FN library. It's the end of August now so it should be coming soon.
Old 08-31-2019, 05:42 PM   #2671

Sep 2013
Leander, Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by bru20 View Post
How stupid is it of FN that their promo/credits expire at 12:01 AM on the date specified. Lost two free rentals because of it. My fault I suppose and really nbd but that just seems ridiculous, expire them at 11:59 on the day specified.
I’m embarrassed to say how many rentals expired on me. And I’m not so much upset with FN as I am at myself for not checking the free rental terms and being aware. But all that said, that is pretty stupid to have a 12:01 expiration!! It’s not the norm whatsoever.
Old 08-31-2019, 06:38 PM   #2672
Power Member

Dec 2016

I just earned a 5 credit on Fandango, but cant seem to recall the website that lets you view whats available on FN (and other provider) for certain prices, im pretty sure it was posted in this thread but its quite long... Anyone know what im talkin bout?
Edit: Found It
http://www.justwatch.com/us/provider...netization_typ es=buy&max_price=5

Last edited by Stanis; 08-31-2019 at 06:46 PM.
Old 08-31-2019, 10:00 PM   #2673

Nov 2013
-
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by bru20 View Post

edit: Got the new rental offer just now. Had to reset my advertising for it to show. Ones I lost were for $5.99, this one only $4.99. I probably will forget about it too.
I still had some credit from the Trolli promotion that expires today. Just redeemed it a few minutes ago. Maybe it's just the rentals that expire at 12:01.
Old 09-06-2019, 03:17 AM   #2674

Nov 2013
-
-
-
-
-

[Show spoiler]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctujackbauer View Post
[cross posted in official movie cash thread, but since this one is a fandango gift card it can usually be used on fandangonow too.]

Upcoming instant win with many many many $25 Fandango gift cards (750 of them, to be exact). But there's a limit of one prize per household.

It currently requires a purchase of Flipz, but starting on September 14 there will be an open to everyone code (in the rules it says: QBZAP4Q8P2TC )

ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of participation.

2 A. Qualifying Purchase andReceipt Upload: An entrant may, during the Promotion Period, purchase one (1) bag of Flipz from a participating retailer ("Qualifying Purchase"). Online purchases and digital receipts are not allowed. During the Promotion Period, an entrant may follow the instructions on the Website to upload an image of the physical Qualifying Purchase receipt. The entrant may then follow the on-screen instructions to play the instant win game and receive one (1) Game Play. Each Qualifying Purchase receipt may only be used once. A Qualifying Purchase receipt must be a physical receipt and dated during the Promotion Period to be valid. Digital receipts are not accepted.Any Game Play made using a Qualifying Purchase receipt dated outside of the Promotion Period will be voided and not eligible to win a prize. The file must be in .JPEG, .JPG, .PNG, or .GIF format (no PDFs will be accepted) and may not exceed 8 MB. B. Free Method of Participation: A purchase is not required to participate in the Promotion. There are two (2) ways an entrant may request a free code ("Code"). i. Mail-in Code Request: Between June 17, 2019 through September 13,2019, an eligible entrant must legibly hand write his/her full first and last name, complete street address (no P.O. Box), age, and valid e-mail address on a 3˝" x 5" properly stamped postcard and mail it to: The Flipz Summer Snack Hackz Instant Win Game - Code Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Requests sent in an envelope will not be accepted. Mail-in requests must be postmarked by September 13, 2019and received by September 20, 2019. Administrator will send one (1) Code by e-mail to the e-mail address provided on each request within twenty-four (24) hours. Mail-in requests will not be returned and no further correspondence will be entered into. Mail-in requests must be original and hand-written. No mechanical reproductions are allowed. Upon receiving a Code, during the Promotion Period, an entrant may follow the on-screen instructions at the Website to enter a Code and receive one (1) Game Play.ii. Online Code Request: Starting at 12:00 AM ET on September 14, 2019 through 11:59:59 PM ET on September 30, 2019, an entrant may visit the Website, click on the Official Rules, and use this Code QBZAP4Q8P2TC

Prizes (2,001): There will be two thousand and one (2,001) prizes available during the Promotion Period as set forth in the chart below

Multi-pocket customFlipz brandedjacketand an inflatable neck pillow, portable charger, foldable beverage container, hand wipes, card game, and one (1) bag of Flipz.$200 100

General: Limit one (1) Prize per person/household. In no event will more Prizes be

Thanks for posting! I won a $25 Fandango card on my third try. It took about 24 hours for my win to be verified and the code to be sent.
Thanks given by:
ctujackbauer (09-06-2019)
Old 09-10-2019, 03:26 AM   #2675
Special Member

Apr 2016

[cross-posted to vudu and fandangonow threads]

https://mondelez.promo.eprize.com/canteen19/

Mondelez Canteen Snack and Stream Sweepstakes (daily entry, not an instant win, ends 9/30/2019)

I have no idea which streaming service the prizes are for, I'm going to go with vudu (likely) or fandangonow (possibly) or itunes (maybe?). Free online entry doesn't require a picture, just info. Text entry requires a photo.

official rules link

Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 am ET on September 1, 2019, ends at 11:59 pm ET on September 30, 2019 (the "Sweepstakes Period")

Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., who are 18 years of age and older as of the time of entry.

Limit: One (1) Sweepstakes entry, per email address/person/mobile phone number, per day during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry.

One (1) Grand Prize: Home Theater System, which includes a Curved Smart TV, Surround Sound Speaker System, Streaming Media Device, tablet, $100 movie streaming service voucher (terms and conditions apply), assorted Nabisco product, and $900 in spending money for the winner only. ARV: $4,500.

Thirty (30) Daily Entry Period Prizes (one (1) awarded per Daily Entry Period): One (1) $50 Movie streaming service voucher (terms and conditions apply) and assorted Nabisco products of Sponsor's choice. ARV: $70.00 each.
Thanks given by:
Undeadcow (09-10-2019)
Old 09-10-2019, 03:34 PM   #2676
Power Member

Dec 2016

So, newly available today for $5 on FandangoNow was HD version of Martin Scorsese's "After Hours", which is MA! I didn't even have the dvd so waiting paid off, and didn't cost me a cent with my FN credit. The only other tempting movie was Deep Red, but it wasn't MA and I don't use the FN app very often.
Thanks given by:
crackedknee (09-11-2019), grundy (09-10-2019), hauz_20 (09-11-2019), plateoshrimp (09-11-2019)
Old 09-11-2019, 12:00 AM   #2677
Banned

Sep 2019
Cool FandangoNow

They need to make an app for Apple TV
Thanks given by:
crackedknee (09-11-2019), JRBTempe (09-11-2019), master gandhi (09-11-2019)
Old 09-11-2019, 01:44 PM   #2678

Mar 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanis View Post
So, newly available today for $5 on FandangoNow was HD version of Martin Scorsese's "After Hours", which is MA! I didn't even have the dvd so waiting paid off, and didn't cost me a cent with my FN credit. The only other tempting movie was Deep Red, but it wasn't MA and I don't use the FN app very often.
Holy shit, thanks for posting this. I do have it on DVD, but it's one of my fave Scorsese flicks. Copped.
Old 09-14-2019, 06:20 PM   #2679
Special Member

Apr 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctujackbauer View Post

[Show spoiler]

Free code for daily entry starts today.
Thanks given by:
Daitetsujin17 (09-15-2019), jbloggs (09-14-2019), ltb2.0 (09-15-2019), seanote (09-15-2019), TBDave (09-14-2019), welcometonowhere (09-14-2019)
Old 09-15-2019, 05:22 PM   #2680
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanis View Post
Club Paradise is also $5, its MA and HD. Vudu only has it in SD. Seems to be well reviewed.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Digital Deals