Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Avengers: Endgame 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96

50 Years of Planet of the Apes: 9-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Scarface 4K (Blu-ray)
$21.74
6 hrs ago
Godzilla: The Showa-Era Films, 1954-1975 (Blu-ray)
$164.99

Man of Steel 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Oliver & Company (Blu-ray)
$5.00
6 hrs ago
Doctor Who: The Complete David Tennant Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Stand by Me 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.96
6 hrs ago
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Charlie's Angels: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$89.79

Brightburn (Blu-ray)
$19.99

How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (Blu-ray)
$12.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old Yesterday, 06:14 PM   #27721
Expert Member

Sep 2016
Atlanta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frey93 View Post
Thank you for the response. That's what I was looking for.

For example, when I add Iron Man to my cart it lists the "price" as $34.95, "member price" as $20.97 but there is no percentage off. This will count as a commitment since its over $19.95, correct?
No. Discounted items don't count. The $20.97 price is after a 40% discount. If you want it to count, you have to get it at full price.
Old Yesterday, 06:36 PM   #27722

Mar 2019
Lodi, California

Quote:
Originally Posted by brted View Post
No. Discounted items don't count. The $20.97 price is after a 40% discount. If you want it to count, you have to get it at full price.
Pretty much every title I've looked at has some kind of discount so that's why I asked before ordering anything haha. I didn't realize there were so few commitment eligible titles. Now I know what to look for though, thanks!
Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM   #27723

Aug 2019
Texas

Quote:
Pretty much every title I've looked at has some kind of discount so that's why I asked before ordering anything haha. I didn't realize there were so few commitment eligible titles. Now I know what to look for though, thanks!
That "member price" is when you take advantage of the special offer, which right now is 40% off additional titles, additional being the keyword. You can click the offers tab to see what offer is active for you, or even change it. But assuming that's what you've got, that means that when you order a title or group of titles, the most expensive one will be MSRP price, and the additional titles will be 40% off, or the member price. Placing an order like that, the 1 title sold at full price WILL count towards your commitment, but the discounted additional titles will not.

So, for example, if you order 3 titles at once that are MSRP $20 but member price $12, you'll be charged $20 for the 1st title in the order that will count towards your commitment, and $12 each for the additional 2 titles that won't count toward your commitment.

Really, anything that's regularly priced at $19.99 or higher (even if a listed member price is lower) will count towards your commitment. It's just that additional titles ordered at the same time will be discounted and won't count.
Thanks given by:
Frey93 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM   #27724

Mar 2019
Lodi, California

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuraddoRun View Post
That "member price" is when you take advantage of the special offer, which right now is 40% off additional titles, additional being the keyword. You can click the offers tab to see what offer is active for you, or even change it. But assuming that's what you've got, that means that when you order a title or group of titles, the most expensive one will be MSRP price, and the additional titles will be 40% off, or the member price. Placing an order like that, the 1 title sold at full price WILL count towards your commitment, but the discounted additional titles will not.

So, for example, if you order 3 titles at once that are MSRP $20 but member price $12, you'll be charged $20 for the 1st title in the order that will count towards your commitment, and $12 each for the additional 2 titles that won't count toward your commitment.

Really, anything that's regularly priced at $19.99 or higher (even if a listed member price is lower) will count towards your commitment. It's just that additional titles ordered at the same time will be discounted and won't count.
I guess I didn't realize I had that offer added to my account but I just checked and its there. That's why everything is showing up as discounted for me, makes sense.

Thank you for the help
Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM   #27725
Power Member

Jun 2014

Quote:
I guess I didn't realize I had that offer added to my account but I just checked and its there. That's why everything is showing up as discounted for me, makes sense.

Thank you for the help
The live-action classic exclusives are a great place to find commitment titles. Things like Mighty Joe Young, Pollyanna, The Parent Trap and remake, Freaky Friday and remake, The classic lit stuff like Swiss Family and 20,000 Leagues.... They are $20 or $25 and, when purchased in individual transactions, and they fill your commitment easily. Your best bet is to do as everyone says and select "no offer" and get a $20 or $25 exclusive title, in each of two transactions. Then you can use your 60% VIP on 4Ks, if you can wait long enough to save up a good list. That is a lot harder than it sounds.
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM   #27726
Expert Member

Sep 2016
Atlanta

Quote:

Thank you for the help
Even in the monthly catalog they always show the full price crossed out with a lower price in red, but you only get that price after buying one item at full price. To me they have no business crossing out a price that you have to pay on the first item. It's like if they had Buy One Get One Free and marked everything Free. But that's how they always do it.
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM   #27727

Mar 2019
Lodi, California

Quote:
Originally Posted by miribeau View Post
The live-action classic exclusives are a great place to find commitment titles. Things like Mighty Joe Young, Pollyanna, The Parent Trap and remake, Freaky Friday and remake, The classic lit stuff like Swiss Family and 20,000 Leagues.... They are $20 or $25 and, when purchased in individual transactions, and they fill your commitment easily. Your best bet is to do as everyone says and select "no offer" and get a $20 or $25 exclusive title, in each of two transactions. Then you can use your 60% VIP on 4Ks, if you can wait long enough to save up a good list. That is a lot harder than it sounds.
Already put both Freaky Friday and The Parent Trap remakes into my initial 5 free titles order those were two of my favorite movies growing up and must haves for me.

I definitely have plans to pick up most if not all of the exclusive classic blu ray titles eventually. So I will easily finish my commitment, probably in the next month or two haha.
Thanks given by:
miribeau (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 09:31 PM   #27728
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2011
WV

Quote:
Already put both Freaky Friday and The Parent Trap remakes into my initial 5 free titles order those were two of my favorite movies growing up and must haves for me.

I definitely have plans to pick up most if not all of the exclusive classic blu ray titles eventually. So I will easily finish my commitment, probably in the next month or two haha.
I ordered my enrollment and the 2 bonus titles last time then quickly called them up and changed my 2 bonus titles to 2 exclusives. Donít know why they donít just let people choose exclusives online to begin with. My last enrollment consisted on 2 Honey, 3 Ducks, and 2 Love Bugs.
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM   #27729
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by brted View Post
Even in the monthly catalog they always show the full price crossed out with a lower price in red, but you only get that price after buying one item at full price. To me they have no business crossing out a price that you have to pay on the first item. It's like if they had Buy One Get One Free and marked everything Free. But that's how they always do it.
Target tags stuff as FREE item with purchase* when they have sales.
Thanks given by:
brted (Today)
Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM   #27730

May 2019
Default Bonus Movie List (as of 8.20.19)

I just re-upped this afternoon. Here are the bonus movie selections.

I know that Wall-E has typically been on the bonus selection list. I added it as one of my initial (5) movies, so TBD, if their system automatically removes eligible bonus titles from bonus selections (if applicable).

A Bug's Life
Alice in Wonderland (animated)
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Aristocats
Avengers
Avengers - Age of Ultron
Avengers - Infinity War
Bambi
Beauty and the Beast (animated)
Big Hero 6
Black Panther
Brave