Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Flash Gordon 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher!?: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$24.99

The Rhythm Section (Blu-ray)
$12.96
20 hrs ago
The Invisible Man: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

The Gentlemen 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Doctor Who: The Complete Twelfth Series (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.42
2 hrs ago
The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray)
$5.99

Requiem for a Dream 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Kiki's Delivery Service (Blu-ray)
$21.09

Watchmen: An HBO Limited Series (Blu-ray)
$29.99

The Hunt (Blu-ray)
$22.96

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old Yesterday, 04:58 PM   #6701
Blu-ray Baron

Apr 2008
The Swan Station aDdIcTeD 2 LOST PSN:U5MC51473
Send a message via AIM to sfmarine Send a message via MSN to sfmarine Send a message via Skype™ to sfmarine

Got my order today and was surprised to receive Drag me to Hell with the slipcover!

So I guess I missed the boat for Ace Ventura?
Thanks given by:
mjthompson (Today)
Old Yesterday, 06:03 PM   #6702

Jan 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfmarine View Post
Got my order today and was surprised to receive Drag me to Hell with the slipcover!

So I guess I missed the boat for Ace Ventura?
Hmmm, maybe I should order that one then since itís only $12!
Thanks given by:
sfmarine (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 07:24 PM   #6703
Expert Member

Jan 2016
Isle of Lucy

Got me some stuff

[Show spoiler]

All of these have been on my wish list for some time, so I was happy to get them all for under $60 including shipping.
Thanks given by:
hiraeth (Today), sfmarine (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM   #6704

May 2020

I don't think the low $4 shipping HB charges is that much of a big deal to a lot of people so I understand why maybe you would want to secure some oop titles that might get sold out quickly by checking out as soon as you can once you gain access to the site and then go back make other orders for other less sought after titles you might want. Also with the new limit of 1 per new release title someone might go back to place a second order for seconds of those as I know a lot of collectors that buy 2 of everything, 1 to open and watch and 1 to keep sealed. Another factor that might also lead to people placing several orders instead of 1 big one is budget.

On the topic of HB's e-mail messages warning of low inventory levels etc I don't think its that the actual titles you left in your cart are about to get sold out although they might. I think its just a standard message they send out to everyone that has left something in their carts without checking out warning them of the possibility of the titles selling out due to the nature of their business. I had 4 items in my cart and when I received the message 2 of them were already sold out and gone from the cart...this shows that the messages are standard and automated.
Old Today, 02:05 AM   #6705
Power Member

Dec 2017
-
-
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by oophunter View Post
I don't think the low $4 shipping HB charges is that much of a big deal to a lot of people so I understand why maybe you would want to secure some oop titles that might get sold out quickly by checking out as soon as you can once you gain access to the site and then go back make other orders for other less sought after titles you might want. Also with the new limit of 1 per new release title someone might go back to place a second order for seconds of those as I know a lot of collectors that buy 2 of everything, 1 to open and watch and 1 to keep sealed. Another factor that might also lead to people placing several orders instead of 1 big one is budget.

On the topic of HB's e-mail messages warning of low inventory levels etc I don't think its that the actual titles you left in your cart are about to get sold out although they might. I think its just a standard message they send out to everyone that has left something in their carts without checking out warning them of the possibility of the titles selling out due to the nature of their business. I had 4 items in my cart and when I received the message 2 of them were already sold out and gone from the cart...this shows that the messages are standard and automated.
I agree with all of this. Also want to add that I also get tons of those low inventory emails because I keep my cart stacked with things I want to get during the next new adds. It's just an email generated I think.

Also, on a side note, my Toxic Avenger collection was fully cancelled the other day which I pretty much expected. It works out anyway I guess, a family member is making an impromptu trip back to my past state and there's a few titles at the local records store I want that that money can go towards at this point
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals