Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Untouchables 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.98
3 hrs ago
True Romance 4K (Blu-ray)
$42.99
17 hrs ago
The Boys: Seasons 1 & 2 Collection (Blu-ray)
$27.99
3 hrs ago
Batman 4-Film Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$44.99

The Evil Dead Groovy Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$49.48
1 day ago
Evil Dead (Blu-ray)
$12.16
20 hrs ago
The Green Planet 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.95

My Hero Academia: World Heroes' Mission (Blu-ray)
$19.96
14 hrs ago
Dune 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.00

Fast & Furious 8-Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$48.87
9 hrs ago
Chernobyl 4K (Blu-ray)
$20.64
1 day ago
Legend (Blu-ray)
$19.81
4 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray > Blu-ray Technology and Future Technology

Old 05-25-2022, 04:06 PM   #36701
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Apr 2011
England

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheez avenger View Post
Happy days indeed! It's such an awesome system and sturdy enough 4K player. It only supports HDR (for now) and does not stream Atmos (for now), but does support it on discs.

I'm not sure if you guys in the UK get APTV+ but here, if you register your PS5 with APTV+ they will give you six months for free. I think you have to download the app to the PS5 and register system that way.
Cheers, yeah we get the Apple streaming service. Already getting it through a phone purchase/promotion. 👍
Thanks given by:
cheez avenger (05-25-2022)
Old 05-25-2022, 04:38 PM   #36702
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedeel View Post
Cheers, yeah we get the Apple streaming service. Already getting it through a phone purchase/promotion. 👍
Nice. You can stack it for additional savings. I'm good until December of this year doing that.
Thanks given by:
Steedeel (05-25-2022)
Old 05-25-2022, 04:49 PM   #36703
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Apr 2011
England

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheez avenger View Post
nice. You can stack it for additional savings. I'm good until december of this year doing that.
👍
Thanks given by:
cheez avenger (05-25-2022)
Old 05-26-2022, 09:32 AM   #36704
Blu-ray Baron

Aug 2007
BJ's Wholesale Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedeel View Post
I finally got my PS5 today!
And now ...... PS5 Pro is revealed. I've been trying to help everyone get a PS5 by not trying to get one myself.

I bought a 40th Anniversary Ms Pac Man 1Up and I enjoy it so much I haven't modified it to play more games yet.
Ms Pac Man has always been a favorite of mine and this cabinet has Galaga too.

I don't know much about PS5 but it seems lovely.

-Brian

Last edited by bhampton; 05-26-2022 at 09:37 AM.
Thanks given by:
crutzulee (05-26-2022), gotmule (05-26-2022), Steedeel (05-26-2022)
Old 05-26-2022, 09:36 AM   #36705
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Apr 2011
England

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhampton View Post
And now ...... PS5 Pro is revealed

I've been trying to help everyone get a PS5 by not trying to get one myself.

I did buy a 40th Anniversary Ms Pac Man 1Up and I enjoy it so much I haven't modified it to play more games yet. It was on clearance and I tried for a week to leave it at the store.

-Brian
That’s cool. Used to love PAC-Man!

The PS5 is great. The graphics are stunning to be honest. The haptic feedback on the controller works really well also. Spatial audio using headphones is good with multi directional sound effects and distinct background noise. It really does feel like a generational leap with 4K gaming.

The unit is HUGE but I love the style. White really works well in this case.
Thanks given by:
cheez avenger (05-26-2022)
Old 05-26-2022, 02:34 PM   #36706
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2006
North Carolina

Things must not have gone well for Vilya , been several days since his last post.
Thanks given by:
Ender14 (05-26-2022), Steedeel (05-26-2022)
Old 05-26-2022, 02:43 PM   #36707
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Apr 2011
England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendell R. Breland View Post
Things must not have gone well for Vilya , been several days since his last post.
I thought he said he might be inactive for a while? I took it to mean several weeks but could be wrong.

Hope he is ok.
Thanks given by:
bhampton (05-26-2022), Ender14 (05-26-2022)
Old 05-26-2022, 05:49 PM   #36708
Special Member

Feb 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendell R. Breland View Post
Hoping for the best news possible.
Thanks given by:
alchav21 (05-26-2022), bhampton (05-26-2022), crutzulee (05-26-2022), Ender14 (05-26-2022), Steedeel (05-26-2022), unberechenbar (05-26-2022), Wendell R. Breland (05-26-2022)
Old 05-26-2022, 11:43 PM   #36709
Special Member

Sep 2014
Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhampton View Post
And now ...... PS5 Pro is revealed. I've been trying to help everyone get a PS5 by not trying to get one myself.

I bought a 40th Anniversary Ms Pac Man 1Up and I enjoy it so much I haven't modified it to play more games yet.

-Brian
Years ago when our kids were much younger, a buddy of mine and I scored a couple of old arcade cabinets that were being chucked out of a Chuck E. Cheese like establishment. It was hosting one of the weekly kids parties that we would attend back then.

We loaded them up into his pickup truck, sourced out a couple of CRT monitors and then built our own MAME machines. My kids grew up playing all the classic quarter gobblers I played back in the 80's along with some obscure wacky Japanese titles.

On my last HT purge, the cabinet got moved into my furnace room where it has seen very little use since ....but make no mistake, I have plans for it in the grand foyer I am planning for my "retirement home" theater.
Thanks given by:
gotmule (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 01:03 AM   #36710
Special Member

Feb 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by crutzulee View Post
Years ago when our kids were much younger, a buddy of mine and I scored a couple of old arcade cabinets that were being chucked out of a Chuck E. Cheese like establishment. It was hosting one of the weekly kids parties that we would attend back then.

We loaded them up into his pickup truck, sourced out a couple of CRT monitors and then built our own MAME machines. My kids grew up playing all the classic quarter gobblers I played back in the 80's along with some obscure wacky Japanese titles.

On my last HT purge, the cabinet got moved into my furnace room where it has seen very little use since ....but make no mistake, I have plans for it in the grand foyer I am planning for my "retirement home" theater.
I was a pinball junkie in my formative years, spending hours in an arcade or pizza shop that had that certain machine I wanted to master. During my summers at college, I was fortunate enough to be at a coastal town in Maryland working and enjoying all the benefits of being at a beach. On my days off, I would go in to an arcade with $1 worth of quarters, play for an hour, and walk away leaving credits on the machine. To this day, the one thing I still think about picking up is one of those machines I was married to all those years ago. I even have the spot picked out in the basement, but damn they are expensive nowadays.

Last edited by gotmule; Yesterday at 01:33 AM.
Thanks given by:
bhampton (Yesterday), crutzulee (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 01:46 AM   #36711
Special Member

Sep 2014
Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmule View Post
I was a pinball junkie in my formative years, spending hours in an arcade or pizza shop that had that certain machine I wanted to master. During my summers at college, I was fortunate enough to be at a coastal town in Maryland working and enjoying all the benefits of being at a beach. On my days off, I would go in to an arcade with $1 worth of quarters, play for an hour, and walk away leaving credits on the machine. To this day, the one thing I still think about picking up is one of those machines I was married to all those years ago. I even have the spot picked out in the basement, but damn they are expensive nowadays.

Ever since I was a young boy, I've played the silver ball.....
Thanks given by:
Ender14 (Yesterday), gotmule (Yesterday)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray > Blu-ray Technology and Future Technology