Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Fatal Attraction 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
9 hrs ago
The Addams Family 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
9 hrs ago
Voyage Into Space (Blu-ray)
$27.99
8 hrs ago
True Romance 4K (Blu-ray)
$32.76

Martin Scorsese's World Cinema Project, No. 4 (Blu-ray)
$98.99
8 hrs ago
Everything Everywhere All At Once (Blu-ray)
$14.96

True Romance 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

The Phantasm Sphere Collection (Blu-ray)
$61.58
32 min ago
The Bob's Burgers Movie (Blu-ray)
$24.99
13 hrs ago
Real Genius 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.99

Dragon Ball Super: Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$169.99

1883: A Yellowstone Origin Story (Blu-ray)
$29.99
8 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 05-25-2022, 04:08 PM   #18721
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warm Gun View Post
I think the city planning in America makes people unhappy. I hate the car culture so much. Can't stand it. I hate how separate single family housing is the only housing permitted for most residential zoning. Suburbia wastes money and stretches everything out with ugly concrete that costs a fortune to maintain and is worse for the environment. It's also why cities always have so many big box stores that put small shops out of business. Very few places have zoning laws that allow shops to be integrated with residential areas. I want walkable cities, where you don't need a car to get anywhere. It's cheaper to build that way and cheaper to maintain. People don't walk because there is nowhere to walk. In many places, sidewalks just end, because it's assumed that the person will drive. So people don't look at each other. They get in the car, drive to the big store and go home. Takes a long time to get anywhere that isn't ****ing ugly, and those places are few and far between. Parking lots, businesses, industry, gas station, industry, business, redevelopment, bland suburbs, business, parking lots, bunch of apartment buildings, redevelopment, industry, businesses, gas station, repeat, all with wide roads connecting it all, and the endless noise of cars. It's infuriating. Cities should be designed for people, not cars.
I think you need to learn that what you want, is not what everyone else wants!
Thanks given by:
oildude (05-30-2022), Scarriere (05-26-2022)
Old 05-25-2022, 05:01 PM   #18722
Blu-ray Count

Apr 2008
The Swan Station aDdIcTeD 2 LOST PSN:U5MC51473
Send a message via AIM to sfmarine Send a message via MSN to sfmarine Send a message via Skype™ to sfmarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighthefutureofhd View Post
I use mine almost all the time. I use it to cook food, scoop out ice cream, and whatnot. As a single person, microwaves are a godsend.
I managed to fix mine every time it's broken down but it's definitely rough without it. Picked up a nice air fryer last year and I've been using that a helluva more than the microwave.
Old 05-25-2022, 10:09 PM   #18723

Jan 2022
US

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfmarine View Post
They used to be awesome. Back in the day everything came UPS and my movies, books, and other media all came shrink wrapped to cardboard to prevent shifting. Now I just get everything thrown together in a box or now a freaking bag!

My garbage pickup is so inconsistent as of late and extremely expensive at $250 for a 3-month contract. It's only going to go up more with the price of diesel. That includes 2 bags weekly and recycle pick up twice per month. They usually come after 4PM which has always been great as I can put it out in the morning before I leave. Now they're all over the place and they'll come around 7am or later in the evening.

If I leave it out the night before the animals get into it. Nothing better than picking up trash all over the road. So last week I heard a pickup truck outside at like 6am. It was the trash people. I guess their truck broke down but here we go again with early pick ups. So I missed that one. I put bag near the garage for this week and a bear got into it last night.

I called a competitor my neighbor uses. I always see the truck go by around noon. They charge around $30 monthly but no recycle. Still a massive savings so I'll be switching after this cycle.
Yeah Amazon used to be good, now not so much. We stopped ordering from them years ago when they started throttling us with shipping, then this past year we ordered a few things from them and within 2 orders they were really bad again, and then gave us trouble about a return (the movie wouldn't play since it came damaged from their crappy shipping and they said no due to it being a hazardous item?!?! What?! nothing it came with was hazardous either)

I can't believe those prices for trash!! Around here the last time we actually paid for pickup it was maybe $40 a month with 2 containers, one trash one recycling. The darn truck would ALWAYS forget our road (only two house with trash pickup from them but the road is only like 1/10 of a mile with a nice turn-around. When we last had pickup they mixed up our acct, so when I called to complain about them not picking up for the, no joke, 5th week in a row!, they said it's because our acct is overdue, the lady yelled at me about it so I told her to cancel our acct because I've never in my life been overdue with anything. A manager called me back that afternoon and asked what he could do to remedy things and get our acct back, I told him that CS lady was super rude and trash pickup never happens so no, there was nothing he could do. We now bring our trash to the transfer station ourselves. The recycling is $50 a year since prices are going up for that. The bags are $3 each and we use 1 maybe every 10-12 days, sometimes it's less if it's real hot out and it gets stinky, and in winter sometimes we'll go three weeks between trips. So it basically costs us $7-10 or so a month. The transfer station is maybe 5 miles from the house, so it's annoying sometimes, but when we see prices for pickup we just suck it up and do it ourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman Horton View Post
Ours stopped working years ago and we decided not to replace it. We honestly don't miss it at all. Think about it for a while and decide whether or not you really need one. It's one of those things that most people have in their kitchens but, they really don't use them often.
We've never had one. Well ok, my sister gave us her old one when her kids were little since we'd take them a few times a year for visits and she thought we needed it for heating up formula. We never used it, even for that purpose, we just used the stove and a pot of water, and just yard-saled it. We did have a built-in one in one house we lived in for a short time, we used it for popcorn only, but hated microwave popcorn and went back to doing it on the stove after a couple uses.
Old 05-25-2022, 10:45 PM   #18724
Blu-ray Samurai

Dec 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
I think you need to learn that what you want, is not what everyone else wants!
You want the same thing for everyone. The same types of car-centric zoning laws and city planning for everywhere. If you like it, fine. But why should it be like that everywhere? Why no options? Why treat walkers like second class citizens? Your suburbs are financially insolvent. There is a good way to design suburbs, but America does it ass-backwards. As someone on another forum just said to me, very little of America is places where you want to be, but rather places you have to drive or commute through to get to where you want to be. An eyesore.

Last edited by Warm Gun; 05-25-2022 at 11:49 PM.
Old 05-26-2022, 12:47 AM   #18725

May 2017

My cat clawed my arm up this morning and woke me up in the process I don't even want to see her or deal with her anymore. I've tried, PetsMart groomers have tried, and my vet has tried to trim her damn nails and no one has succeeded. I'm just so god damn sick of everything at this point people, animals, and even life itself.

Last edited by Tsukiyomi; 05-26-2022 at 12:52 AM.
Old 05-26-2022, 04:55 AM   #18726
Blu-ray Baron

Apr 2016

My childhood Hotmail e-mail keeps getting hacked so finally deleted it. Have to wait 30 days for it to kick in but hopefully it works.

I had it tied to a few sites I still use so had to change those e-mails.
Old 05-26-2022, 04:11 PM   #18727
Blu-ray Archduke

Jun 2012
NJ
-
-
-

Quote:
You want the same thing for everyone. The same types of car-centric zoning laws and city planning for everywhere. If you like it, fine. But why should it be like that everywhere? Why no options? Why treat walkers like second class citizens? Your suburbs are financially insolvent. There is a good way to design suburbs, but America does it ass-backwards. As someone on another forum just said to me, very little of America is places where you want to be, but rather places you have to drive or commute through to get to where you want to be. An eyesore.
I know exactly what you mean and I'm on your side. Frankly, I'm bored by all the sameness. People drive just to go down the street to buy milk - it's ridiculous. And drivers are getting more and more aggressive. Pedestrians don't seem to exist for many motorists so it's a dangerous world out there for non-drivers like myself. My ideal "city" is an enclave where nobody has a car - everyone either walks, bikes/scoots, or takes an electric tram to their destinations within the city. I'm also bored by strip malls and anything "corporate" like big box stores - places without personality or character. You're definitely not going to find that in most jurisdictions except in the most remote locations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukiyomi View Post
My cat clawed my arm up this morning and woke me up in the process I don't even want to see her or deal with her anymore. I've tried, PetsMart groomers have tried, and my vet has tried to trim her damn nails and no one has succeeded. I'm just so god damn sick of everything at this point people, animals, and even life itself.
Surrender your cat to a No-Kill shelter. No reason to hold on to something you don't want - even a pet. For most folks this would be a painful decision but it seems like it won't be for you.
Thanks given by:
Scarriere (05-28-2022), Warm Gun (05-26-2022)
Old 05-26-2022, 06:16 PM   #18728
Blu-ray Champion

Jun 2008
Dry County

Quote:

I would have to disagree with that last part. There is a lot of America that has nothing for miles and miles and miles. No gas stations, no restaurants, no grocery stores, and whatnot. However, those areas still worth visiting and places worth being. Like the Big Sur and PCH. Or most of the midwest and west. Or even the south. It's pretty to drive through and see untouched, unspoiled land. Places Corporate America hasn't ruined. The Palm Desert is another excellent example. Lots of people grew up with nothing around them at all for absolute miles and they loved it. Check it out. You might just find you change your mind.
Old 05-27-2022, 04:24 AM   #18729
Blu-ray Jedi

Aug 2011
Simping For The Ladies

I've had it with my sisters dog. it just keeps pissing and crapping all over the place. it mainly waits till almost everyone is almost then it does it business down in the living room.

I forgot something down in the living. I turn on the lights and see a huge pile of dog crap. Like it went twice at once. I go to get stuff to pick it up. I bend down onto the carpet and instantly knee is wet. It most have pissed there too.

Whole damn place smells like a liter box. Just piss and crap! My sister can wash the carpet a million times. It'll still keep doing it. I'm tired of cleaning it up. it never used to do it before. Only the last so many months.

Last edited by Jennifer Lawrence Fan; 05-27-2022 at 04:44 AM.
Thanks given by:
fighthefutureofhd (05-27-2022)
Old 05-27-2022, 04:41 AM   #18730
Blu-ray Champion

Jun 2008
Dry County

Want to lob my legs off permanently. I am trying to sleep but my legs won't let me. It has been going on all week and most of this year. I am on medicine for it and have been for quite some time now. I am directed to take one or two pills as needed. The pills are not cutting it anymore. Had to take 4 in one night. I could just scream.
Old 05-27-2022, 05:33 AM   #18731
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2011
London, Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Want to lob my legs off permanently. I am trying to sleep but my legs won't let me. It has been going on all week and most of this year. I am on medicine for it and have been for quite some time now. I am directed to take one or two pills as needed. The pills are not cutting it anymore. Had to take 4 in one night. I could just scream.
Time to talk to your doctor. Sometimes you build up a tolerance to medication. It happens. You may need an increase or a different medication.
Old 05-27-2022, 06:01 PM   #18732
Blu-ray Champion

Jun 2008
Dry County

I plan on talking to him next week when I see him.
Old 05-27-2022, 07:20 PM   #18733
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2011
London, Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Good luck. Hopefully an increase or a different medication will work better for you.
Old 05-27-2022, 08:02 PM   #18734
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2008

Quote:
Is it restless legs syndrome?

Hope the doctor can help you out, dude.
Old 05-28-2022, 08:53 PM   #18735
Blu-ray Champion

Jun 2008
Dry County

It is restless leg syndrome and I am on Parkinsons medicine for it. I have been for about 3 years or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman Horton View Post
Good luck. Hopefully, an increase or a different medication will work better for you.
I hope so too. It happened again last night. I think being in a strange bed isn't really helping either. I hope because I won't be able to sleep otherwise anywhere.
Old 05-29-2022, 04:48 AM   #18736

Feb 2017
planet nebula ky

this is going in several chat rooms. well maybe, probably. idk maybe. bc its just really something lol.

ok so 2 years ago, i see this yard sale posted on fb. right off the bat, i spot spawn 2, some silver age and several others, of course spawn 2 not really an expensive book if u know where to look. u can get it for like 1 dollar at peddlars mall. so i send my dad to go get the comics. they agree on the price. after my dad buys them for $115. he starts picking out certain books. like spawn all the silver age, stuff he calls keys . like omega red. still can find for 1 dollar. just starts picking books out saying, im going to keep these. after my dad bought them. and paid for them. so he says theres 150 books there. when i count them theres only about 110. and half the stuff was titles like fodder. tons of fantastic four. it was all 80s and 90s and 2000s. no spwn no silver age etc. that was in the picture. he picked it all out. well today i went to his yard sale. had a pile. with all the books, he picked out that my dad bought. i picked out 16 books maybe 4 silver age. and the rest were 90s and 2000s. he looks thru them, and says 175 bucks. now im not sure what the sub manier was it was a 1 cent comic gray background. but i know for a fact the rest of the books i had. i could find in the dollar box at the comic book store, bc my store has hundreds of dollar boxes. and even silver age is thrown in there too if its archie, casper etc. other than the silver age nothing special. the omega red and spawn 2. and just dollar books. i said i cant do that. and i buy them at the comic book store for a dollar. he looked thru them again. and again he took out the spawn, omega red, all the silver age says im keeping that. the same ones my dad bought 2 years ago. hands me 12 books and says he would take 25 bucks. but guess what 1 15 cent comic. and rest were 90s and 2000s. 2 bronze age comics. which really wasnt worth anything , just captain america. and i forgot the other one. im not paying more than a dollar for those comics. i just laid them down and walked off. but hes taking pics of these books to get people to stop then not sell them. or in my case. after i pay for the box. he picks them out after he gets the money. all the books he said he was keeping today like omega red, spawn 2, silver age, the spawn with angela. and half the ones i didnt pick up my dad bought. and there they were laying on his table. after he picked them back out of the box 2 years ago.

Last edited by LoneWolfCub; 05-29-2022 at 02:19 PM.
Old 05-29-2022, 05:49 PM   #18737
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2008

You should go back and just pick the comics he took back and say "I'll take just these."
Old 05-30-2022, 10:04 AM   #18738
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2014
tennessee

I don't know what is matter go brother house spent night 2 days for family stuff came home last night drop dog off house went to red lobster not only wifi coming in and out yes I did google charter seems we're having issues still not fixed
Not sure been like that sat or yesterday afternoon now in addition to that computer no longer wants to boot up saying boot device select proper boot device or insert boot media in select devices
I don't know need to call charter or what computer we'll not sure needs new battery watt or hard drive dead
Bad stuff is happening since 8 30 last night I don't like this at all
Old 05-30-2022, 11:07 AM   #18739
Blu-ray Baron

Apr 2016

Ordered a new iPhone online because for some reason the 5 Apple stores nearby can't get new stock? They haven't received anything in months. But the website has them all in stock? Why not send your stock to stores?

I prefer to buy things in person. But my new iPhone was shipped last Tuesday with "next day air" and arrived 6 hours away the next morning.. and has been stuck there since? I know it won't make any movement from Saturday-Monday but come on.. if I get it Tuesday (and that's HOPING) that's waiting an entire week for NEXT DAY AIR.

Amazing.
Old 05-30-2022, 12:27 PM   #18740
Hot Deals Moderator

Aug 2007
Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MazeRunner View Post
Ordered a new iPhone online because for some reason the 5 Apple stores nearby can't get new stock? They haven't received anything in months. But the website has them all in stock? Why not send your stock to stores?
I ordered mine back in December and it shipped about 2 weeks later. I guess the situation is still the same - the stores are getting them, but quantities are small and they go quick, so there’s no reason to do online store pickup.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat